Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you think of Jace becoming a school teacher?

I think Jace would be a wonderful teacher. 0.42222222222222 42.2% [ 19 ]
I think Jace would enjoy teaching. 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 5 ]
I want to reserve judgement until I see why. 0.17777777777778 17.8% [ 8 ]
I want to say Jace would be terrible to be mean. 0.044444444444444 4.4% [ 2 ]
I think Jace is crazy. 0.088888888888889 8.9% [ 4 ]
I think not because I am not. 0.15555555555556 15.6% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 45 ]

Fluffy Bunny

acrid zombie
O: You can get charms from the daily chance?
I think you can only get hearts from the random things.
Like p. caches.
Yeah you can get a heart directly from DC, it's not inside the caches.
Let me find the screenshot if I still have it..

Fluffy Bunny

acrid zombie
I have an addon to open all DC at once.. and small screenshot, but yeah. sweatdrop
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Questionable Protagonist

Malicious Ink

I got 6 bil... Bought some stuff and gave 1 bil to Jesse for the charity and was down to 3.4 bil. Yesterday I bought up some stuff that people were selling cheap and immediately sold it back, so I got 7.5 bil out of that but I bought something I really had wanted for awhile with that extra money. sweatdrop

You're so bad at holding your gold. lol

Questionable Protagonist

usaginano
Yeah you can get a heart directly from DC, it's not inside the caches.
Let me find the screenshot if I still have it..

Just did my daily chances. No heart charms for me. >:

I just open the charm packs and usually get around 2 heart charms at least.
Oh dear Lord. That means I've opened a lot of packs. OwO

High-functioning Bookworm

acrid zombie

I meant to say I'm back at 6 bil. o.o

Questionable Protagonist

Malicious Ink
acrid zombie

I meant to say I'm back at 6 bil. o.o

Ohhhhh. Thought you spent it all on one go. Lol.

If you donate 1bil to the GoFusion Kickstart, you get two charm bundles which are selling for 1.35bil right now plus some charms.
So you can make some gold that way.

acrid zombie

Lol so I sold a pink gift box for 200k and it made me laugh because I remember the summer before my senior year was when you could craft the golden giftbox...and it was selling for 98k. rofl

Questionable Protagonist

Malicious Ink
acrid zombie

Lol so I sold a pink gift box for 200k and it made me laugh because I remember the summer before my senior year was when you could craft the golden giftbox...and it was selling for 98k. rofl

Lol. Oh yeah. I remember that. 100k was a lot back then. OTL

acrid zombie

Yuupppp.

Later on you gotta help me hoard some new crap. xD You know what's popular more than I do. Because the only thing I've been good at is finding things where like I could be a jerk and buy up all the cheap stuff and then sell at a higher price. >.>' I feel mean doing that though.

Questionable Protagonist

Malicious Ink
acrid zombie

Yuupppp.

Later on you gotta help me hoard some new crap. xD You know what's popular more than I do. Because the only thing I've been good at is finding things where like I could be a jerk and buy up all the cheap stuff and then sell at a higher price. >.>' I feel mean doing that though.

Just ate dinner.
Gonna get on raid. c:

And uhhh. I'm pretty sure you're not like making that much money with my suggestions since inflation probably matches.
So it's like worth the same as it was before.

Lol. Be careful with what you do that with.

Savvy Pirate

30,075 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
It is not even quarter after seven in the morning and I am sitting in my kitchen listening to someone in a nearby house watch some really loud bullshit fighting (maybe?) movie with incredibly stilted dialogue. It hurts. I just want to lean out the window and be like "just because the volume goes up to a hundred doesn't mean you watch movies with the volume at a hundred". Except, you know, they're not going to hear me.

Super Stalker

14,900 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
usaginano
It's because I actually have stuff to do like designing & coding profiles.
If I have no other obligations I binge watch dramas in like 2 weeks or less.

I do start off slow most of the time though.
Like I get really anxious when people act like derps in series and I'm all NONONO STOP THAT NOW!
Secret Garden was great. My favorite is Perfect Match (I love the romantic ones).
So far I've only seen 9 Kdramas though.. working my way up haha.

There are ALWAYS people that act like derps though lol. Sena and Tae Mu bring that to a new level though rofl

So I never thought to count how many I've watched...so I tried to remember as many as I could just for fun. Uhhhh...yeah. My list consists of 30...and I'm sure I'm forgetting some obscure one . 32. I just remembered some obscure ones emotion_facepalm And I think that every one of them has someone that gets hit by a car. At least once. Even in the historical dramas. Because that is the only way Koreans can die/get seriously injured. I mean come on. Do they not get taught in kindergarten to look both ways before crossing the street? Or if they're walking across the road, they see a car coming so they stop and look at it. YOU COULD HAVE GOTTEN OUT OF THE WAY TEN TIMES BY NOW. TEN TIMES. Or someone may see that person that's about to get hit by a car so they push them out of the way...but instead of using the momentum of the push to get himself/herself out of the way as well, the pusher just replaces the pushee and dies in his/her place. Stupid people in the road aside, what about the drivers? I have a theory that it's a game to hit anyone that walks across the road. The car NEVER makes an attempt to stop until maybe AFTER the person has been hit.

This whole getting hit by a car thing (and plenty of music videos are guilty of killing people by car too) is so annoying and predictable now that any time any of them anywhere near a road, I sit there saying, "You'd better hurry up and leave. You're about to die. No, seriously. You're about to die. Oh, there it is. Called it."

Ooh, sorry. I ended up ranting a bit. I'm kind of passionate about finding a new way to die.

Fluffy Bunny

Sayurixchan
There are ALWAYS people that act like derps though lol. Sena and Tae Mu bring that to a new level though rofl

So I never thought to count how many I've watched...so I tried to remember as many as I could just for fun. Uhhhh...yeah. My list consists of 30...and I'm sure I'm forgetting some obscure one . 32. I just remembered some obscure ones emotion_facepalm And I think that every one of them has someone that gets hit by a car. At least once. Even in the historical dramas. Because that is the only way Koreans can die/get seriously injured. I mean come on. Do they not get taught in kindergarten to look both ways before crossing the street? Or if they're walking across the road, they see a car coming so they stop and look at it. YOU COULD HAVE GOTTEN OUT OF THE WAY TEN TIMES BY NOW. TEN TIMES. Or someone may see that person that's about to get hit by a car so they push them out of the way...but instead of using the momentum of the push to get himself/herself out of the way as well, the pusher just replaces the pushee and dies in his/her place. Stupid people in the road aside, what about the drivers? I have a theory that it's a game to hit anyone that walks across the road. The car NEVER makes an attempt to stop until maybe AFTER the person has been hit.

This whole getting hit by a car thing (and plenty of music videos are guilty of killing people by car too) is so annoying and predictable now that any time any of them anywhere near a road, I sit there saying, "You'd better hurry up and leave. You're about to die. No, seriously. You're about to die. Oh, there it is. Called it."

Ooh, sorry. I ended up ranting a bit. I'm kind of passionate about finding a new way to die.
Haha I like to keep a note of anime and dramas I watch so I can recall certain things from them or reccommend to others.

The car thing is funny now that you mention it.
But at least they have that Black Box thing.
They often use that a lot to solve "mysteries" hahaha.

Fluffy Bunny

Jace Quin
It is not even quarter after seven in the morning and I am sitting in my kitchen listening to someone in a nearby house watch some really loud bullshit fighting (maybe?) movie with incredibly stilted dialogue. It hurts. I just want to lean out the window and be like "just because the volume goes up to a hundred doesn't mean you watch movies with the volume at a hundred". Except, you know, they're not going to hear me.
People on my block buy HUGE flatscreen tv's and then play them loud as if it's a movie theatre.. gets on my nerves.
And it's summer so everyone's windows are open if they don't have a/c on.

Then last night the neighbor downstairs had their kids running back and forth..
we live in an apartment building..
when I was a child even though we lived in the country my mother told us no running it the house. gonk

Redd Menace's Waifu

Friendly Gekko

MAXiMiSTA

Hi! How are you? biggrin

Hello.
Good. My knees hurt because of the way I usually sit though.
How about yourself?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces