Welcome to Gaia! ::

Empty Azure

XD

That made my night.

the fact the sister i live with can't cook for s**t?
do bare in mind, she's like...what...29? turning 30 this year.
with 2 children.
she cannot cook. she doesn't know how to do laundry. she normally doesn't clean.
my mom lost her job recently (dw, we're not in a bad position at all.), so she hung out here for awhile helping with some home improvement stuff and when my sister was out picking up her daughter from school:
"she [my sister] doesn't do anything! she doesn't cook. clean. why doesn't she do anything?" rofl I loveeee that my mom was for some reason under this stupid assumption that my sister actually did anything.
Empty Azure

Thank you. smile

You're welcome. biggrin
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars

Hm... I'm not sure exactly. I was already nervous like crazy with it being like the first or second day of high school and I was excited that I made a friend that I probably told her about one of my crazy quirks. It was so not the thing that you admitt to someone just after meeting them. Funny thing is I see her almost every other day. I saw her today even. We're acquantances, I guess you could say.

Yeah.. It sucks. Lol. Yeah, she is. She's so hyper sometimes. She'll like climb up the sofa and sleep everywhere. One time I caught her sleeping in the dryer. See someone left it open for some reason and there was a load of clothes inside. I burst out laughing and took a whole bunch of photos of it. XD

Haha, I remember my first day of high school. I was terrified. I didn't know anybody. sad

That is an awesome cat.

Me too. I didn't know anybody. Well, the people I did know from Middle School changed so much that they acted like they didn't know me. It was funny how some of the people I used to be cool with then, once high school came around they becaome all popular and would pass me in the hallways without even saying hi.

Yeah.. She is. She finds the strangest places to sleep. So many times I have almost sat on her in the dark. Like I was supposed to assume that she would be sleeping in the chair. Lol. XD

People change so much between middle school and high school. It's crazy. It's once you hit high school that you start learning who your real friends are.

I wish my dogs were that interesting. They're just hyper. Nobody ever bothered to train them. They jump everywhere. Dear god they jump if you approach their kennel. Every time.

Yeah.. It's sad how that happens. Even now after I graduated. I see people around that I actually used to be friend-ish with and it's so awkward. Especially, for some reason I'm always running into people I know at Walmart. Lol. XD

Oh wow. That's why I love dogs because their so active and you can play with them. With cats all you can do is to pet them and cuddle with them. My cat on the other hand, well in the words of my cousin and friends "She's a monster!" She was a stray that just showed up at our house last winter and then me and my mom just fed her, even though my dad kept saying don't feed the cat because once you do they never leave. Anywho, long story short it got cold out one morning and my dad of all people let her into the house. Lol. Ever since then she's been ours. We figured quite quickly that she used to be a house cat, though she still goes outside a lot.

I never run into people I knew. That, or I do, and I just don't recognize them. D:

That's a cute story. biggrin
xAliceJae
Empty Azure

XD

That made my night.

the fact the sister i live with can't cook for s**t?
do bare in mind, she's like...what...29? turning 30 this year.
with 2 children.
she cannot cook. she doesn't know how to do laundry. she normally doesn't clean.
my mom lost her job recently (dw, we're not in a bad position at all.), so she hung out here for awhile helping with some home improvement stuff and when my sister was out picking up her daughter from school:
"she [my sister] doesn't do anything! she doesn't cook. clean. why doesn't she do anything?" rofl I loveeee that my mom was for some reason under this stupid assumption that my sister actually did anything.

I find the most unusual things funny. -shrug-

What DOES your sister do?
Empty Azure

nah, it's okies. biggrin I do too.
I also love singing to musicals.
about killing people.
>_>
<_<
4laugh
(if you can name one of the ones i sing constantly, i shall luffs you forevar.)

i've told people about my sister before
they alllll ask that. rofl
hell if i know. i mean, she DOES clean, but that's when it's beyond craziness. it doesn't make sense that she's like this because our dad's a neat freak and somewhat OCD about stuff. (he's a janitor, so...)
she can't really cook anything from scratch. her husband kinda can, but he fails at food storage 101. we have so many freaking containers, but he just puts what's left in a bowl uncovered ~___ a lot of the stuff he makes is kinda heavy on milk, so i can't eat it though.

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars

Hm... I'm not sure exactly. I was already nervous like crazy with it being like the first or second day of high school and I was excited that I made a friend that I probably told her about one of my crazy quirks. It was so not the thing that you admitt to someone just after meeting them. Funny thing is I see her almost every other day. I saw her today even. We're acquantances, I guess you could say.

Yeah.. It sucks. Lol. Yeah, she is. She's so hyper sometimes. She'll like climb up the sofa and sleep everywhere. One time I caught her sleeping in the dryer. See someone left it open for some reason and there was a load of clothes inside. I burst out laughing and took a whole bunch of photos of it. XD

Haha, I remember my first day of high school. I was terrified. I didn't know anybody. sad

That is an awesome cat.

Me too. I didn't know anybody. Well, the people I did know from Middle School changed so much that they acted like they didn't know me. It was funny how some of the people I used to be cool with then, once high school came around they becaome all popular and would pass me in the hallways without even saying hi.

Yeah.. She is. She finds the strangest places to sleep. So many times I have almost sat on her in the dark. Like I was supposed to assume that she would be sleeping in the chair. Lol. XD

People change so much between middle school and high school. It's crazy. It's once you hit high school that you start learning who your real friends are.

I wish my dogs were that interesting. They're just hyper. Nobody ever bothered to train them. They jump everywhere. Dear god they jump if you approach their kennel. Every time.

Yeah.. It's sad how that happens. Even now after I graduated. I see people around that I actually used to be friend-ish with and it's so awkward. Especially, for some reason I'm always running into people I know at Walmart. Lol. XD

Oh wow. That's why I love dogs because their so active and you can play with them. With cats all you can do is to pet them and cuddle with them. My cat on the other hand, well in the words of my cousin and friends "She's a monster!" She was a stray that just showed up at our house last winter and then me and my mom just fed her, even though my dad kept saying don't feed the cat because once you do they never leave. Anywho, long story short it got cold out one morning and my dad of all people let her into the house. Lol. Ever since then she's been ours. We figured quite quickly that she used to be a house cat, though she still goes outside a lot.

I never run into people I knew. That, or I do, and I just don't recognize them. D:

Really? Man, I do all the time and it's always the people I don't want to see so I hide and try to get away without them seeing me. Well that or avoid looking their way.

Yeah... It's funny how she just took a liking to my family. The funny thing is my mom and brother named her Auddie because they wanted her to stay outside. So it's supposed to be Outty but I like spelling it with an A. It reminds me of the car Audi that way. Lol. XD
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars

Really? Man, I do all the time and it's always the people I don't want to see so I hide and try to get away without them seeing me. Well that or avoid looking their way.

Yeah... It's funny how she just took a liking to my family. The funny thing is my mom and brother named her Auddie because they wanted her to stay outside. So it's supposed to be Outty but I like spelling it with an A. It reminds me of the car Audi that way. Lol. XD

EXACTLY. It's ALWAYS the people you don't want to see. >_<

D'aww~ My mom has a similar story. A stray followed her home one day. Ended up staying with them and was, for a while, my mom's best friend.
xAliceJae
Empty Azure

nah, it's okies. biggrin I do too.
I also love singing to musicals.
about killing people.
>_>
<_<
4laugh
(if you can name one of the ones i sing constantly, i shall luffs you forevar.)

i've told people about my sister before
they alllll ask that. rofl
hell if i know. i mean, she DOES clean, but that's when it's beyond craziness. it doesn't make sense that she's like this because our dad's a neat freak and somewhat OCD about stuff. (he's a janitor, so...)
she can't really cook anything from scratch. her husband kinda can, but he fails at food storage 101. we have so many freaking containers, but he just puts what's left in a bowl uncovered ~___ a lot of the stuff he makes is kinda heavy on milk, so i can't eat it though.

I'm not awesome enough to know any musicals about killing people although I am a serial killer and I always sing when killing my victims.

I can't really cook to save my life, either. So many times I've flooded the kitchen with smoke...

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars

D'aww~ My mom has a similar story. A stray followed her home one day. Ended up staying with them and was, for a while, my mom's best friend.

I know right. It's completely torture. One time there was this guy I used to know and I saw him in the aisle I was in. Well, I guess I really am an invisible ninja because I somehow walked past him without even being seen. XD

Aw.. That's really cool. It's funny how strays just show up and sometimes you hit off with them. A month or so ago, my mom had visited my uncles, who has a lot of stray cats that hang around their house. Anywho, one of them had kittens and my mom wanted to bring one of them home. My dad was like "Oh no, we are not getting another one." It was so funny because when he went over there he said that they were cute. He still didn't want to take one though. ^^

Man... I'm quite talkative tonight. XD
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars

I know right. It's completely torture. One time there was this guy I used to know and I saw him in the aisle I was in. Well, I guess I really am an invisible ninja because I somehow walked past him without even being seen. XD

Aw.. That's really cool. It's funny how strays just show up and sometimes you hit off with them. A month or so ago, my mom had visited my uncles, who has a lot of stray cats that hang around their house. Anywho, one of them had kittens and my mom wanted to bring one of them home. My dad was like "Oh no, we are not getting another one." It was so funny because when he went over there he said that they were cute. He still didn't want to take one though. ^^

Nothing wrong with being talkative.

Especially if it's an ex. Dear god that's awkward.

Sometimes, the most unusual things happen. With strays, with people...you can never be sure what will happen.

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars

Sometimes, the most unusual things happen. With strays, with people...you can never be sure what will happen.

Yeah, I know it's just I usually don't type this much unless I'm rping. Then again, that's all I have been doing for a while.

Oh yeah it is. I actually ran into my ex the other day. I was in the parking lot about to head to class when I saw him coming out. I freaked out. I would have waited for a while but my class was going to be starting soon, so I hurried in. Once again I'm a ninja and he didn't even see me. ^^

Yeah.. I know. It's funny how people tend to take to them, sometimes. My brother now has two cats and I never even knew he liked cats. He's got a little female kitten and a slightly older male cat. I believe they are siblings.
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars

Yeah, I know it's just I usually don't type this much unless I'm rping. Then again, that's all I have been doing for a while.

Oh yeah it is. I actually ran into my ex the other day. I was in the parking lot about to head to class when I saw him coming out. I freaked out. I would have waited for a while but my class was going to be starting soon, so I hurried in. Once again I'm a ninja and he didn't even see me. ^^

Yeah.. I know. It's funny how people tend to take to them, sometimes. My brother now has two cats and I never even knew he liked cats. He's got a little female kitten and a slightly older male cat. I believe they are siblings.

What kind of RP are you doing?

Oh god. .___________________. At least you were ninja. biggrin

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars

Frankly, way too many. I love to write and all but somehow or another I winded up getting a whole bunch of One on ones, due to my search thread I made of winter break. I really like pretty much them all and I never ditch so I try to keep up with them. Mostly, romance and drama. A couple of medieval ones. It doesn't help that I'm trying to get over a cold, either...

Yeah.. I know. I wouldn' know what to say to him if he did see me. I'd probably just try to be polite then excuse myself the fastest that I can, I suppose.
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars

Frankly, way too many. I love to write and all but somehow or another I winded up getting a whole bunch of One on ones, due to my search thread I made of winter break. I really like pretty much them all and I never ditch so I try to keep up with them. Mostly, romance and drama. A couple of medieval ones. It doesn't help that I'm trying to get over a cold, either...

Yeah.. I know. I wouldn' know what to say to him if he did see me. I'd probably just try to be polite then excuse myself the fastest that I can, I suppose.

1x1 search?

I'm on decent terms with most of my exes. The ones that I'm not, I don't talk to, and luckily they're easy to avoid.

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars

1x1 search?

I'm on decent terms with most of my exes. The ones that I'm not, I don't talk to, and luckily they're easy to avoid.

Yeah.. That was when I had just returned back to Gaia after like two years and I had no roleplays, obviously. Then after a bit I somehow accumulated quite an amount, though a lot of people have ditched me without even saying a word..

Yeah.. Well for me, I was really great friends with the guy and then we winded up talking but due to complications and a whole bunch of drama. He turned out to be a total jerk and since then I stopped talking to him. Atleast, he was my only ex. So I only have one to dodge. Too bad it turns out he's going to the same college as me now... -_-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff