Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Shapeshifter

The amount of ignorant a** people posting on this thread is making me want to back slap them with my ring hand.

Friendly Dabbler

Empty Azure
RainbowViolin
Empty Azure
RainbowViolin
Empty Azure
RainbowViolin

Its alright, close enough to the beach. Although it gets cold..

I can imagine. It's somewhere between LA and SF, right?

Yes it is. You are correct.

WHOO.

Can't say I've ever been myself. I don't get out much, sadly. sad

Aw thats no fun. Ive been to San Diego though. (:

Where did you go? biggrin

I went to Sea World. (:

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars

I know right. It's so funny when people just kind of look at you and not know what to say. That happens to me all the time an I just crack up laughing at the whole thing.

Aw.. I love dogs. I had one, she was like the same age as me, just a few months older than me. She was born on Halloween. Though because she was so old she died last year... Now I have a cat. I used to not like cats much but I love her even though she annoys me like crazy.

What's your dogs names?

God, that is the BEST. Especially if they're people you know. XD

I'm sorry to hear that. I've never been really fond of cats...probably because both of my parents hate cats. I like them, though. Just not like "omgiwannakitty" status.

Katie and Flare. They're both Rhodesian Ridgebacks. Katie is a love dog and dumb as a post, whereas Flare is antisocial, smart, and completely insane.

Yeah. I know. This one time when I was a freshman in high school. I freaked this girl that I just met so much that she walked away from me. Lol. It was probably TMi on my part but sometimes I can't help myself. I just get so excited and hyper that I blurt out stuff that I shouldn't.

Yeah.. It's alright. It was so weird at first not seeing her around when I grew up with her...

Lol. Yeah. I always liked kittens sure but cats kinda freaked me out ever since I was younger and one bit my cousin. Aw.. I like those names. Lol. Flare sounds pretty interesting. My cat, Auddie, is so insane. I swear, I think she's bipolar. One day she's all up on me the next I think she's going to bit me. She's really smart but crazy like I don't know what. I don't get her sometimes. XD

What did you say? o.o

I feel your pain. The same thing happened with my childhood dog...

Your cat sounds like most people.

Hm... I'm not sure exactly. I was already nervous like crazy with it being like the first or second day of high school and I was excited that I made a friend that I probably told her about one of my crazy quirks. It was so not the thing that you admitt to someone just after meeting them. Funny thing is I see her almost every other day. I saw her today even. We're acquantances, I guess you could say.

Yeah.. It sucks. Lol. Yeah, she is. She's so hyper sometimes. She'll like climb up the sofa and sleep everywhere. One time I caught her sleeping in the dryer. See someone left it open for some reason and there was a load of clothes inside. I burst out laughing and took a whole bunch of photos of it. XD

Haha, I remember my first day of high school. I was terrified. I didn't know anybody. sad

That is an awesome cat.

Me too. I didn't know anybody. Well, the people I did know from Middle School changed so much that they acted like they didn't know me. It was funny how some of the people I used to be cool with then, once high school came around they becaome all popular and would pass me in the hallways without even saying hi.

Yeah.. She is. She finds the strangest places to sleep. So many times I have almost sat on her in the dark. Like I was supposed to assume that she would be sleeping in the chair. Lol. XD
Good luck! cool
RainbowViolin
Empty Azure
RainbowViolin
Empty Azure
RainbowViolin

WHOO.

I went to Sea World. (:

Ah, Sea World~

When did you come down?

Friendly Dabbler

Empty Azure
RainbowViolin
Empty Azure
RainbowViolin
Empty Azure
RainbowViolin

WHOO.

I went to Sea World. (:

Ah, Sea World~

When did you come down?

It was a few years ago...
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars

Yeah. I know. This one time when I was a freshman in high school. I freaked this girl that I just met so much that she walked away from me. Lol. It was probably TMi on my part but sometimes I can't help myself. I just get so excited and hyper that I blurt out stuff that I shouldn't.

Yeah.. It's alright. It was so weird at first not seeing her around when I grew up with her...

Lol. Yeah. I always liked kittens sure but cats kinda freaked me out ever since I was younger and one bit my cousin. Aw.. I like those names. Lol. Flare sounds pretty interesting. My cat, Auddie, is so insane. I swear, I think she's bipolar. One day she's all up on me the next I think she's going to bit me. She's really smart but crazy like I don't know what. I don't get her sometimes. XD

What did you say? o.o

Hm... I'm not sure exactly. I was already nervous like crazy with it being like the first or second day of high school and I was excited that I made a friend that I probably told her about one of my crazy quirks. It was so not the thing that you admitt to someone just after meeting them. Funny thing is I see her almost every other day. I saw her today even. We're acquantances, I guess you could say.

Yeah.. It sucks. Lol. Yeah, she is. She's so hyper sometimes. She'll like climb up the sofa and sleep everywhere. One time I caught her sleeping in the dryer. See someone left it open for some reason and there was a load of clothes inside. I burst out laughing and took a whole bunch of photos of it. XD

Haha, I remember my first day of high school. I was terrified. I didn't know anybody. sad

That is an awesome cat.

Me too. I didn't know anybody. Well, the people I did know from Middle School changed so much that they acted like they didn't know me. It was funny how some of the people I used to be cool with then, once high school came around they becaome all popular and would pass me in the hallways without even saying hi.

Yeah.. She is. She finds the strangest places to sleep. So many times I have almost sat on her in the dark. Like I was supposed to assume that she would be sleeping in the chair. Lol. XD

People change so much between middle school and high school. It's crazy. It's once you hit high school that you start learning who your real friends are.

I wish my dogs were that interesting. They're just hyper. Nobody ever bothered to train them. They jump everywhere. Dear god they jump if you approach their kennel. Every time.
RainbowViolin
Empty Azure
RainbowViolin
Empty Azure
RainbowViolin

I went to Sea World. (:

Ah, Sea World~

When did you come down?

Well, come back down. I'm here, and I'd say I'm worth a visit. ;D

Not really...

Friendly Dabbler

Empty Azure
RainbowViolin
Empty Azure
RainbowViolin
Empty Azure
RainbowViolin

I went to Sea World. (:

Ah, Sea World~

When did you come down?

Not really...

Haha ;D Perhaps I will one of these days..
Call Me Apple
The amount of ignorant a** people posting on this thread is making me want to back slap them with my ring hand.

heart
Empty Azure
I'm very meh. D:

aww, i'm sorries. D:
i just got back from eating a quick dinner with my oldest sister~! : D we ate on impulse at some thai restaurant. it was okies. :3 works since the sister i do live with ate my food because she can't cook for s**t. >_>
Cheeky Ichi
Good luck! cool

Thank you. smile
xAliceJae
Empty Azure
I'm very meh. D:

aww, i'm sorries. D:
i just got back from eating a quick dinner with my oldest sister~! : D we ate on impulse at some thai restaurant. it was okies. :3 works since the sister i do live with ate my food because she can't cook for s**t. >_>

XD

That made my night.
RainbowViolin
Empty Azure
RainbowViolin
Empty Azure
RainbowViolin

I went to Sea World. (:

Ah, Sea World~

When did you come down?

Not really...

Haha ;D Perhaps I will one of these days..

WHOO~

-dances-

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars

What did you say? o.o

That is an awesome cat.

People change so much between middle school and high school. It's crazy. It's once you hit high school that you start learning who your real friends are.

I wish my dogs were that interesting. They're just hyper. Nobody ever bothered to train them. They jump everywhere. Dear god they jump if you approach their kennel. Every time.

Yeah.. It's sad how that happens. Even now after I graduated. I see people around that I actually used to be friend-ish with and it's so awkward. Especially, for some reason I'm always running into people I know at Walmart. Lol. XD

Oh wow. That's why I love dogs because their so active and you can play with them. With cats all you can do is to pet them and cuddle with them. My cat on the other hand, well in the words of my cousin and friends "She's a monster!" She was a stray that just showed up at our house last winter and then me and my mom just fed her, even though my dad kept saying don't feed the cat because once you do they never leave. Anywho, long story short it got cold out one morning and my dad of all people let her into the house. Lol. Ever since then she's been ours. We figured quite quickly that she used to be a house cat, though she still goes outside a lot.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff