Welcome to Gaia! ::

thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars

Really? No way! That's so clue. I usually freak people out so that's great. ^^
I know, me neither. I have so much stuff to do.
You have? Hm.. That's so weird. I wonder when...

A guy holding a knife to my neck might scare me, but I celebrate weirdness. biggrin

That would scare me too. I agree. weirdness should be celebrated. It's so not fun being normal. I mean what's the fun in being like everyone else? Sure, I might creep some people out with the things that I like, say, or do, but hey I can't help but to be myself. emotion_awesome

So random question time.. Do you like/have any pets?
Lame first question I know...

Normal is so boring. Plus, it's fun to confuse people. :3

I have two dogs.

I know right. It's so funny when people just kind of look at you and not know what to say. That happens to me all the time an I just crack up laughing at the whole thing.

Aw.. I love dogs. I had one, she was like the same age as me, just a few months older than me. She was born on Halloween. Though because she was so old she died last year... Now I have a cat. I used to not like cats much but I love her even though she annoys me like crazy.

What's your dogs names?

God, that is the BEST. Especially if they're people you know. XD

I'm sorry to hear that. I've never been really fond of cats...probably because both of my parents hate cats. I like them, though. Just not like "omgiwannakitty" status.

Katie and Flare. They're both Rhodesian Ridgebacks. Katie is a love dog and dumb as a post, whereas Flare is antisocial, smart, and completely insane.
RainbowViolin
Empty Azure
RainbowViolin
Empty Azure
RainbowViolin
Yay California. (: Its rare that I find anyone from Cali on here. Anyways, Im Addy.

Hello Addy. Where do you live in our glorious state?

Near Monterey..around that area.

I've never been. How is it?

Its alright, close enough to the beach. Although it gets cold..

I can imagine. It's somewhere between LA and SF, right?

Distinct Informer

Good luck, buddy.
I'm sure you'll find someone.

Friendly Dabbler

Empty Azure
RainbowViolin
Empty Azure
RainbowViolin
Empty Azure
RainbowViolin
Yay California. (: Its rare that I find anyone from Cali on here. Anyways, Im Addy.

Hello Addy. Where do you live in our glorious state?

Yes it is. You are correct.

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars

Really? No way! That's so clue. I usually freak people out so that's great. ^^
I know, me neither. I have so much stuff to do.
You have? Hm.. That's so weird. I wonder when...

A guy holding a knife to my neck might scare me, but I celebrate weirdness. biggrin

That would scare me too. I agree. weirdness should be celebrated. It's so not fun being normal. I mean what's the fun in being like everyone else? Sure, I might creep some people out with the things that I like, say, or do, but hey I can't help but to be myself. emotion_awesome

I have two dogs.

I know right. It's so funny when people just kind of look at you and not know what to say. That happens to me all the time an I just crack up laughing at the whole thing.

Aw.. I love dogs. I had one, she was like the same age as me, just a few months older than me. She was born on Halloween. Though because she was so old she died last year... Now I have a cat. I used to not like cats much but I love her even though she annoys me like crazy.

What's your dogs names?

I'm sorry to hear that. I've never been really fond of cats...probably because both of my parents hate cats. I like them, though. Just not like "omgiwannakitty" status.

Katie and Flare. They're both Rhodesian Ridgebacks. Katie is a love dog and dumb as a post, whereas Flare is antisocial, smart, and completely insane.

Yeah. I know. This one time when I was a freshman in high school. I freaked this girl that I just met so much that she walked away from me. Lol. It was probably TMi on my part but sometimes I can't help myself. I just get so excited and hyper that I blurt out stuff that I shouldn't.

Yeah.. It's alright. It was so weird at first not seeing her around when I grew up with her...

Lol. Yeah. I always liked kittens sure but cats kinda freaked me out ever since I was younger and one bit my cousin. Aw.. I like those names. Lol. Flare sounds pretty interesting. My cat, Auddie, is so insane. I swear, I think she's bipolar. One day she's all up on me the next I think she's going to bit me. She's really smart but crazy like I don't know what. I don't get her sometimes. XD

Bashful Giver

7,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Empty Azure
Double Boubble
hah confusing people.
i did that earlier this morning and the look on my memaw's face was priceless X3

What did you do?

started talking about kingdom hearts X3
shes 73 years old. she doesnt even know what a playstation is.
Double Boubble
Empty Azure
Double Boubble
hah confusing people.
i did that earlier this morning and the look on my memaw's face was priceless X3

What did you do?

Oh goodness. ._.

Memaw is grandmother, right?
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars

I have two dogs.

What's your dogs names?

Yeah. I know. This one time when I was a freshman in high school. I freaked this girl that I just met so much that she walked away from me. Lol. It was probably TMi on my part but sometimes I can't help myself. I just get so excited and hyper that I blurt out stuff that I shouldn't.

Yeah.. It's alright. It was so weird at first not seeing her around when I grew up with her...

Lol. Yeah. I always liked kittens sure but cats kinda freaked me out ever since I was younger and one bit my cousin. Aw.. I like those names. Lol. Flare sounds pretty interesting. My cat, Auddie, is so insane. I swear, I think she's bipolar. One day she's all up on me the next I think she's going to bit me. She's really smart but crazy like I don't know what. I don't get her sometimes. XD

What did you say? o.o

I feel your pain. The same thing happened with my childhood dog...

Your cat sounds like most people.
RainbowViolin
Empty Azure
RainbowViolin
Empty Azure
RainbowViolin

WHOO.

Can't say I've ever been myself. I don't get out much, sadly. sad

Friendly Dabbler

Empty Azure
RainbowViolin
Empty Azure
RainbowViolin
Empty Azure
RainbowViolin

WHOO.

Aw thats no fun. Ive been to San Diego though. (:

Bashful Giver

7,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Empty Azure
Double Boubble
Empty Azure
Double Boubble
hah confusing people.

What did you do?

Oh goodness. ._.

yea lol.
XD

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars

I have two dogs.

What's your dogs names?

What did you say? o.o

Hm... I'm not sure exactly. I was already nervous like crazy with it being like the first or second day of high school and I was excited that I made a friend that I probably told her about one of my crazy quirks. It was so not the thing that you admitt to someone just after meeting them. Funny thing is I see her almost every other day. I saw her today even. We're acquantances, I guess you could say.

Yeah.. It sucks. Lol. Yeah, she is. She's so hyper sometimes. She'll like climb up the sofa and sleep everywhere. One time I caught her sleeping in the dryer. See someone left it open for some reason and there was a load of clothes inside. I burst out laughing and took a whole bunch of photos of it. XD
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars

What's your dogs names?

What did you say? o.o

Hm... I'm not sure exactly. I was already nervous like crazy with it being like the first or second day of high school and I was excited that I made a friend that I probably told her about one of my crazy quirks. It was so not the thing that you admitt to someone just after meeting them. Funny thing is I see her almost every other day. I saw her today even. We're acquantances, I guess you could say.

Yeah.. It sucks. Lol. Yeah, she is. She's so hyper sometimes. She'll like climb up the sofa and sleep everywhere. One time I caught her sleeping in the dryer. See someone left it open for some reason and there was a load of clothes inside. I burst out laughing and took a whole bunch of photos of it. XD

Haha, I remember my first day of high school. I was terrified. I didn't know anybody. sad

That is an awesome cat.
Double Boubble
Empty Azure
Double Boubble
Empty Azure
Double Boubble
hah confusing people.

What did you do?

Oh goodness. ._.

yea lol.
XD

WHOO~
RainbowViolin
Empty Azure
RainbowViolin
Empty Azure
RainbowViolin

WHOO.

Aw thats no fun. Ive been to San Diego though. (:

Where did you go? biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items