• Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars

Hm... Well he could have a kid and still not be straight. It's possible.

True.

Do you have any plans for today?

Um... I thought I did but I guess I don't now... Though, I'll probably work on my powerpoint presentation for Humanities... I'm such a procrastinator, my presentation is tomorrow.. Oh crap... I actually have to present it in front of the class... o.o"

What is your presentation on?

Jean-Jacques Rousseau.
Oh what about you? Do you have plans for the rest of the day, since it's earlier where you are?

Pajamas and video games.

I like those plans. Pajamas rule! I'm in mine now...
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars

Um... I thought I did but I guess I don't now... Though, I'll probably work on my powerpoint presentation for Humanities... I'm such a procrastinator, my presentation is tomorrow.. Oh crap... I actually have to present it in front of the class... o.o"

Jean-Jacques Rousseau.
Oh what about you? Do you have plans for the rest of the day, since it's earlier where you are?

Pajamas and video games.

Like a boss. biggrin

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars

Jean-Jacques Rousseau.

Pajamas and video games.

Like a boss. biggrin

Lol. Oh yeah. Seriously, there so comfortable. And guy's pajamas is even better. Jeez.. I love guy's pajama pants, they are so cozy and soft... 4laugh
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars

Jean-Jacques Rousseau.

Pajamas and video games.

Like a boss. biggrin

Lol. Oh yeah. Seriously, there so comfortable. And guy's pajamas is even better. Jeez.. I love guy's pajama pants, they are so cozy and soft... 4laugh

I never figured they'd be different. o.o

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars

Jean-Jacques Rousseau.

Pajamas and video games.

Like a boss. biggrin

Hm.. Well girl's tend to be more clingier. Then again, when I get guys' I get bigger and when I get girls' I get my actual size so maybe that's why... The only thing is wearing them and there's a botton in the front, that I obviously don't need... XD
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars

Like a boss. biggrin

Hm.. Well girl's tend to be more clingier. Then again, when I get guys' I get bigger and when I get girls' I get my actual size so maybe that's why... The only thing is wearing them and there's a botton in the front, that I obviously don't need... XD

You may need it. You never know...

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars

Like a boss. biggrin

o.o Why would I need it? I thought it's only for when.. You know guys have to pee.
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars

o.o Why would I need it? I thought it's only for when.. You know guys have to pee.

For if you're sleeping, and your boyfriend...

Nevermind.

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars

Nevermind.

Lol. Oh... I get it now... I don't have a boyfriend so... I don't need it for that. Sleeping perhaps then. Is that what you use it for?
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars

Nevermind.

Lol. Oh... I get it now... I don't have a boyfriend so... I don't need it for that. Sleeping perhaps then. Is that what you use it for?

No, I don't even use it. XD

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars

Nevermind.

Lol. Yeah.. I wonder if people actually do use it... Guys atleast. I guess it could be useful if you woke up in the middle of the night because you have to pee and your still asleep really... XD
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars

Nevermind.

Lol. Yeah.. I wonder if people actually do use it... Guys atleast. I guess it could be useful if you woke up in the middle of the night because you have to pee and your still asleep really... XD

Oh yeah, I do use it. But mine don't have a button...just an opening.

TOPIC CHANGE TIME. biggrin

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars

Nevermind.

Lol. Wow...

Yes.. Topic change time... So um... Random question. Are you are a drunker or a licker when it comes to Oreos? xd
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars

Lol. Wow...

Yes.. Topic change time... So um... Random question. Are you are a drunker or a licker when it comes to Oreos? xd

Neither. I dun eat Oreos.

But when I did eat them, licker.

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars

Lol. Wow...

Neither. I dun eat Oreos.

But when I did eat them, licker.

Ah.. How come?

I don't eat them all that often either. I love chocolate chip cookies better. Though, I'm a licker and dunker. Definately a dunker with Chocolate chip. ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff