Hope we can be friend... yum_puddi

Thanks, heh.

We can always be friends. biggrin

Akh.. smile
Thank you.. ~

How are you?

I am fine.. biggrin thank you..
How about you?

I'm decent. I have training at my new job today.

Out of curiosity, what is your first language?

Sorry have broken english.. smile
Sanzeda Fay Lupe
Empty Azure
Sanzeda Fay Lupe
Empty Azure
Sanzeda Fay Lupe

Akh.. smile
Thank you.. ~

How are you?

I am fine.. biggrin thank you..
How about you?

I'm decent. I have training at my new job today.

Out of curiosity, what is your first language?

Sorry have broken english.. smile

What did you speak before English?
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars

Wow... You sound like an honorable guy.

Lol. Wow.. All these pages of quotes and we never did, huh? Well I'm Kat. ^^

She'd disagree. I do my best to be a good person, but I have my downfalls, like everybody.

It's a pleasure to meet you, Kat. I've really enjoyed your company. Hopefully I haven't bored you too much. XD

Wow... She seems cold. Everyone has downfalls..
It's a pleasure meet you too. I too have also enjoyed your company nd you haven't bored me one bit..

Sorry that it took so long for me to respond. gonk

We got into more arguments and she ended up blocking me on Facebook. I told her that ever since she met this guy, I felt replaced, and she went sdhifudsfdshf.

Oh it's alright. Oh wow... She's something else, huh? I can't believe she blocked you when she was the one that went off on you. Jeez.. I would have blocked her if she went off on me like that... o.o

If it wasn't for the fact that we have two classes together, ignoring her would be easy.

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars

Wow... You sound like an honorable guy.

Lol. Wow.. All these pages of quotes and we never did, huh? Well I'm Kat. ^^

She'd disagree. I do my best to be a good person, but I have my downfalls, like everybody.

It's a pleasure to meet you, Kat. I've really enjoyed your company. Hopefully I haven't bored you too much. XD

It's a pleasure meet you too. I too have also enjoyed your company nd you haven't bored me one bit..

We got into more arguments and she ended up blocking me on Facebook. I told her that ever since she met this guy, I felt replaced, and she went sdhifudsfdshf.

Oh it's alright. Oh wow... She's something else, huh? I can't believe she blocked you when she was the one that went off on you. Jeez.. I would have blocked her if she went off on me like that... o.o

If it wasn't for the fact that we have two classes together, ignoring her would be easy.

Oh... I get it now. That does change things. So you have to see her pretty much every day then, huh?
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars

Oh... I get it now. That does change things. So you have to see her pretty much every day then, huh?

Yeah. >_>

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars

Yeah. >_>

Hm... Well I'm sorry you have to deal with that. I know it has to be hard.. In fact, I know exactly how you feel actually. -_-

Wrathful Lover

23,425 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Empty Azure
Marcosiu
is there something wrong with the girls nearby?

This explains my experience with dating sites.

lulz so true
Ethereal Darkness
Empty Azure
Marcosiu
is there something wrong with the girls nearby?

This explains my experience with dating sites.

lulz so true

It really is. ._.
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars

Yeah. >_>

Hm... Well I'm sorry you have to deal with that. I know it has to be hard.. In fact, I know exactly how you feel actually. -_-

Have you had a similar experience?

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars

Yeah. >_>

Yeah... With my ex. Because we started off friends, we pretty much had all the same friends... Plus the fact that we went to the same school and had a class together, I saw him every single day, well except the weekends.. Then I found out from a friend that he was talking about me behind my back.. Calling me all sorts of names that are so not true. It was sort of funny, though, because that friend told me that he constantly brought me up in conversation. It was like he was obsessed with talking about me or something. Even though, he broke up with me like a punk right before Winter Break... o.o
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars

Yeah. >_>

Yeah... With my ex. Because we started off friends, we pretty much had all the same friends... Plus the fact that we went to the same school and had a class together, I saw him every single day, well except the weekends.. Then I found out from a friend that he was talking about me behind my back.. Calling me all sorts of names that are so not true. It was sort of funny, though, because that friend told me that he constantly brought me up in conversation. It was like he was obsessed with talking about me or something. Even though, he broke up with me like a punk right before Winter Break... o.o

I'm sorry...

-hugs tightly-

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars

Yeah. >_>

I'm sorry...

-hugs tightly-

-hugs back- Thanks.. It's okay. I'm over him. I find it funny how he acted like a chick about the whole thing.. I wasn't talking about him behind his back. I didn't say anything about him, I kept my feelings to myself... It's sad that I didn't know he told a lot of people stuff about me and everybody knew my business yet I was obvlious to it all... Sorry to rant like this....
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars

I'm sorry...

-hugs tightly-

-hugs back- Thanks.. It's okay. I'm over him. I find it funny how he acted like a chick about the whole thing.. I wasn't talking about him behind his back. I didn't say anything about him, I kept my feelings to myself... It's sad that I didn't know he told a lot of people stuff about me and everybody knew my business yet I was obvlious to it all... Sorry to rant like this....

No, it's completely fine. Did he tell people a lot of personal information?

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars

I'm sorry...

-hugs tightly-

Sort of, I guess. I still to this day don't know all of what he said about me. I know he told our one friend some stuff that I wished he didn't. Plus, he somehow made me seem like the one in the wrong, just because I told a friend that we didn't share what was going on and she being the protective person she is stuck up for me, which winded up making things even worse but yeah...
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars

I'm sorry...

-hugs tightly-

Sort of, I guess. I still to this day don't know all of what he said about me. I know he told our one friend some stuff that I wished he didn't. Plus, he somehow made me seem like the one in the wrong, just because I told a friend that we didn't share what was going on and she being the protective person she is stuck up for me, which winded up making things even worse but yeah...

People suck. sad

Do you have a boyfriend currently?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas