• Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Great.. Now you must apologize for your wrong doings! razz
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars

Well you did pass out... Then you went a bit nuts... You started to taunt some guy about his girlfriend and then...

D:

o.o And then you said something about you having a better body and decided to strip all your clothes off. There was some mention of a naked race and then you both took of running...

...glad I don't remember that.

It was so weird to watch you do that... Yeah, and that's how you got arrested... Someone called the cops and you both got arrested...

But when I woke up, I was home.
Keima_Chan
Empty Azure
Keima_Chan
Empty Azure
Keima_Chan
Oh Friends,sure!
Hi I am Keima_chan
But People Call Me Kei ^^"
Nickname in real life is Vallery
i am Half Japanese :3

Hello Kei. How are you? :3

I am fine ^^" , how about you
any interesting happen here 3nodding

Nothing special. I have work later.

Oh i see..

Yeah. Mah life's pretty boring. XD
MrsErikaJCullen
Great.. Now you must apologize for your wrong doings! razz

Never.

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars

Well you did pass out... Then you went a bit nuts... You started to taunt some guy about his girlfriend and then...

D:

o.o And then you said something about you having a better body and decided to strip all your clothes off. There was some mention of a naked race and then you both took of running...

It was so weird to watch you do that... Yeah, and that's how you got arrested... Someone called the cops and you both got arrested...

You can thank me for that. I was the one who bailed you out and brought you home. How else did you think you got home?

Gallant Paladin

5,950 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Empty Azure
Keima_Chan
Empty Azure
Keima_Chan
Empty Azure
Keima_Chan
Oh Friends,sure!
Hi I am Keima_chan
But People Call Me Kei ^^"
Nickname in real life is Vallery
i am Half Japanese :3

Hello Kei. How are you? :3

Oh i see..

I prefer listening to music,so i won't get bored xD
Keima_Chan
Empty Azure
Keima_Chan
Empty Azure
Keima_Chan

Oh i see..

I prefer listening to music,so i won't get bored xD

What kind of music?
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars

You can thank me for that. I was the one who bailed you out and brought you home. How else did you think you got home?

Hell if I know. I figured there was a jailbreak.

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars

Ah... Yeah, I preferred to get you out without breaking the law and therefore wind up landing in jail too... You owe me money, by the way...
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars

Ah... Yeah, I preferred to get you out without breaking the law and therefore wind up landing in jail too... You owe me money, by the way...

How much?

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars

How much?

Hm.. Lets see here.. I need to do some math with that, I used the money you had in your wallet, but that wasn't quite enough so I had to come up with the rest.. Then I need to add in pain and suffery taxes... And other stuff...
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars

How much?

Hm.. Lets see here.. I need to do some math with that, I used the money you had in your wallet, but that wasn't quite enough so I had to come up with the rest.. Then I need to add in pain and suffery taxes... And other stuff...

Pain and suffery taxes? D:

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars

How much?

Yeah, the pain and suffery I was put through with all your drunken bouts... Then again it was sorta canceled out with the nice scene I got to see... Place, I made money off some of the videos I shot... -coughs- But that's not important.. 4laugh
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars

How much?

Yeah, the pain and suffery I was put through with all your drunken bouts... Then again it was sorta canceled out with the nice scene I got to see... Place, I made money off some of the videos I shot... -coughs- But that's not important.. 4laugh

D:

D:

D:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out