• Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars

Oh.. Wow that's so sad... Were you really close to her?

Not especially. She was 22, though, and what's probably the most tragic is the fact that she had a slew of depression issues. sad

Oh.. Yeah, it does tend to be sad when it's someone whose young and around your age. It makes you really think.

Ah... I know how that is. Depression runs in my family. My dad suffers from it and is on a plenty of medication for that and some other problems. That's life sometimes...

My grandfather had bipolar, but I think my cousin was the only one with depression. Keep in mind that there are eleven cousins.

Ah.. My dad and his twin sister were diagnosed with bipolar disorder, but I'm not so sure if they really have it. Then again if they were already on medication, it probably would be that predominent. Eleven cousins? Hm.. I have way more cousins than that. One of my cousins alone has like seven+ kids. My mom joked about him having enough kids for a full basketball team and he's getting close to having enough for a football team or something... I don't know but my family seems to be very fertile on my dad's side. I even have half cousins somehow...

So. Many. Kids. ._.

Yeah.. A lot of them are small too. Oh not to mention that there's more than one mom too. I believe their are atleast four different mothers and he has one or two sets of twins. That runs in my family too... The family reunions are hectic to say the least. -_-
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars

Oh.. Yeah, it does tend to be sad when it's someone whose young and around your age. It makes you really think.

Ah... I know how that is. Depression runs in my family. My dad suffers from it and is on a plenty of medication for that and some other problems. That's life sometimes...

My grandfather had bipolar, but I think my cousin was the only one with depression. Keep in mind that there are eleven cousins.

Ah.. My dad and his twin sister were diagnosed with bipolar disorder, but I'm not so sure if they really have it. Then again if they were already on medication, it probably would be that predominent. Eleven cousins? Hm.. I have way more cousins than that. One of my cousins alone has like seven+ kids. My mom joked about him having enough kids for a full basketball team and he's getting close to having enough for a football team or something... I don't know but my family seems to be very fertile on my dad's side. I even have half cousins somehow...

So. Many. Kids. ._.

Yeah.. A lot of them are small too. Oh not to mention that there's more than one mom too. I believe their are atleast four different mothers and he has one or two sets of twins. That runs in my family too... The family reunions are hectic to say the least. -_-

That sounds confusing. ._.

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars

So. Many. Kids. ._.

It is.. Though, I'm so glad I don't have such drama in my personal life... My brother is having some issues of a similar sort though, lately...
Gyaru Yumi
good luck.

Thank you. heart
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars

So. Many. Kids. ._.

It is.. Though, I'm so glad I don't have such drama in my personal life... My brother is having some issues of a similar sort though, lately...

Would you mind if I asked what kind of issues?

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars

So. Many. Kids. ._.

No I don't mind. Well some months ago, it came out that he might have a have gotten a girl pregnant and have a daughter, that's like some months old. This was also around the time he just got married, which was in September. And because the mother has some type of drug problems the baby went to her grandmother and the courts got evolved. So he's trying to find out if the baby is his, which takes much longer than they show on TV. It's been months and he just got the paperwork to take the test. Out of the three possible fathers that she admitted to, the other two have been proved to not be the father.. So.. unless there were more guys, I might be an auntie. She's really cute though and my brother goes to see her a lot. He wants to be the father.
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars

No I don't mind. Well some months ago, it came out that he might have a have gotten a girl pregnant and have a daughter, that's like some months old. This was also around the time he just got married, which was in September. And because the mother has some type of drug problems the baby went to her grandmother and the courts got evolved. So he's trying to find out if the baby is his, which takes much longer than they show on TV. It's been months and he just got the paperwork to take the test. Out of the three possible fathers that she admitted to, the other two have been proved to not be the father.. So.. unless there were more guys, I might be an auntie. She's really cute though and my brother goes to see her a lot. He wants to be the father.

Oh goodness. That's a complicated tale. >_<

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars

Yeah, my brother's life is like a drama. While mine is lack a special comedy with specks of drama because of my family...

thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars

Yeah, my brother's life is like a drama. While mine is lack a special comedy with specks of drama because of my family...

XD

That made me laugh pretty hard for some reason.

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars

Yeah, my brother's life is like a drama. While mine is like a special comedy with specks of drama because of my family...

XD

Lol. XD Yeah.. My life is a lacking the drama. Frankly, I never really had too much drama in my life, well except for last year.. Besides that, it was always just a comedy. And I'm talking like a storner-comedy too, just with out getting. I'm pretty much naturally high.

What about you? If you had to pick any genre to describe your life what would it be?
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars

Yeah, my brother's life is like a drama. While mine is like a special comedy with specks of drama because of my family...

XD

Lol. XD Yeah.. My life is a lacking the drama. Frankly, I never really had too much drama in my life, well except for last year.. Besides that, it was always just a comedy. And I'm talking like a storner-comedy too, just with out getting. I'm pretty much naturally high.

What about you? If you had to pick any genre to describe your life what would it be?

...that's a surprisingly tough question. I honestly can't think of one.

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars

XD

Really? Hmm... You can choose more than one, if that helps..
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars

XD

I honestly, honestly can't think of one. ._.

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars
Empty Azure
thestalkerofthestars

XD

I honestly, honestly can't think of one. ._.

Oh.. Okay.
Well because I haven't asked yet. How was your day?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff