• Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Brandisher 100
Rikku Lenne
Luna Kai lv6
Rikku Lenne
Darn you DT! D: I saw those earrings now I'm making paper stars like crazy! XD
BWAHAHAHA! I win :3
I'd love to start an Etsy shop, but I think I'll start of selling them locally first... See if I can even handle business in the first place.

I was trying to figure out how you manage to get the starts to look so freakin' perfect. XD
Magic. :3
No, I found that tutorial, then it just takes a lot of practice. Also I use the edge of my desk to make the corners even.

Rainbow Consumer

10,100 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
Luna Kai lv6
Oh no no no no, my mother-in-law tried to get me to do that once, and he about had a nervous breakdown. So we try to avoid that.

I wish we had an Orange Leaf, this place is good, and it's locally owned, but I just like Orange Leaf...

XD But it's funny to think back on it now though, right?

._. They finally put a Sally Beauty Supply store down here. XD I get to go driving and go to the dentist today~ T.T

Rainbow Consumer

10,100 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
Luna Kai lv6
No, I found that tutorial, then it just takes a lot of practice. Also I use the edge of my desk to make the corners even.

Hm..May have to try that later :3 I spent almost all day yesterday making stars. XD

Dapper Dabbler

6,250 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Brandisher 100
Rikku Lenne
Luna Kai lv6
Oh no no no no, my mother-in-law tried to get me to do that once, and he about had a nervous breakdown. So we try to avoid that.

I wish we had an Orange Leaf, this place is good, and it's locally owned, but I just like Orange Leaf...

._. They finally put a Sally Beauty Supply store down here. XD I get to go driving and go to the dentist today~ T.T
True.
I love that store, I just go in and stare at all the nail polish I can't buy. xd :
Ugh, dentist. Didn't you already go?

Dapper Dabbler

6,250 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Brandisher 100
Rikku Lenne
Luna Kai lv6

Hm..May have to try that later :3 I spent almost all day yesterday making stars. XD
Hee, they're so fun. Maybe I should make you an earring tutorial one you get good at them. They're actually really easy once you have the stars made.

Rainbow Consumer

10,100 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
Luna Kai lv6
Rikku Lenne
Luna Kai lv6

True.
I love that store, I just go in and stare at all the nail polish I can't buy. xd :

lol that's where I prefer getting my polishes. XD I actually told my dad "Now my nail polish collection can grow!"
I just got home from it.. v.v I feel so ick now..

Rainbow Consumer

10,100 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
Luna Kai lv6
Rikku Lenne
Luna Kai lv6

Hee, they're so fun. Maybe I should make you an earring tutorial one you get good at them. They're actually really easy once you have the stars made.

Yes please! =D

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Rikku Lenne
Lizardlea13
Rikku Lenne
Really? =D That's always a good sign!

>.>
<.<
Did you do the "I see what you did there" face? emotion_awesome

Yep! ..Unless the teacher was lying... D:

lmao, I was talking when I made that face so I probably made it for the split second, just like in the video. XD;

If she was lying..Lock her in a closet. :3

XD It was cute. It made me giggle when I saw you doing the "I see what you did there" face.

I'd rather not have someone in my closet... o___o

It seemed like everybody liked it, I laugh when I saw it. XD

Dapper Dabbler

6,250 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Brandisher 100
Rikku Lenne
Luna Kai lv6
Rikku Lenne
Luna Kai lv6

True.

lol that's where I prefer getting my polishes. XD I actually told my dad "Now my nail polish collection can grow!"
I just got home from it.. v.v I feel so ick now..
Ha, I have a whole bucket full, yet I can never decide on a color. I usually just wind up with yellow...
Dentist is still no fun, hope you feel better.

I'm going to try and make it this weekend, I need someone to help take pictures though.

Rainbow Consumer

10,100 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
Lizardlea13

I'd rather not have someone in my closet... o___o

It seemed like everybody liked it, I laugh when I saw it. XD

>: Lock her in a different closet...Your closet is where I like to dwell..

:3 It was cute~

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Rikku Lenne

How 'bout my sister's closet? biggrin

It was silly! XD

Rainbow Consumer

10,100 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
Luna Kai lv6
Ha, I have a whole bucket full, yet I can never decide on a color. I usually just wind up with yellow...

I'm going to try and make it this weekend, I need someone to help take pictures though.

I never seem to have enough. XD So I got a new green color. :3 Cause I wanna do my nails in green all this month~ =D I did purple all last month.

It actually didn't take all that long for me to get use to the new fillings..Maybe it's cause my teeth don't really sit on it XD Cause of how my mouth is.

Has your hunneh do eet? =D

Rainbow Consumer

10,100 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
Lizardlea13
Rikku Lenne

How 'bout my sister's closet? biggrin

It was silly! XD

That works. XD It can be an annoyance for her~ :3 Which I know you would love.

It was cuuuuuute. :3 -pats-

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Rikku Lenne
That works. XD It can be an annoyance for her~ :3 Which I know you would love.

It was cuuuuuute. :3 -pats-

Oh I would love it, it would be wonderful~! =,D

Oh yes, so cute. xd xd

Dapper Dabbler

6,250 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Brandisher 100
Rikku Lenne
Luna Kai lv6

I never seem to have enough. XD So I got a new green color. :3 Cause I wanna do my nails in green all this month~ =D I did purple all last month.

It actually didn't take all that long for me to get use to the new fillings..Maybe it's cause my teeth don't really sit on it XD Cause of how my mouth is.

Has your hunneh do eet? =D
Think I might go pink next time I do paint my nails. I have to be careful with them at work cause my hands get all black from newspapers.

You just have a weird mouth I guess?

Pfft, I don't trust him with a camera. Plus he works all weekend.

Bonus though! I'm doing mini caricatures tomorrow at the comic shop for Free Comic Book day!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff