Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Cat

10,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
Gabriel didn't really see Piko coming since his eyes were closed and he was too relaxed to actually listen for her footsteps. When Piko screamed it startled Gabriel so much that he lost his balance and fell backwards. Luckily there was a cave behind the waterfall so he didn't really hit his head too hard. "Good grief, you act like you never seen a tiger in the wilderness before!"He called over the roar of the waterfall, rubbing his head as peaked out a dry space between the waterfall and the rock."If your going to be so dramatic about it just give me my pants and I'll put them back on." He wasn't at all embarrassed about the situation since he was more animal than human in that region and he wasn't really aroused at the moment. Not to mention his kind weren't as modest about they're appearance as humans.

Dangerous Lunatic

When Piko had left, it was just James. James and the food. James could feel his somach growl as he looked at the food. With a saddened face, James held his stomach. "Aw, man... I wish I could eat now..." then looking to the food, James raised a brow curiously. He had scooted beside it casually as he began to twiddle his thumbs. "Hello, Mr.Fish; can I eat you?" James then moved the fishs' lips and began to speak for it like it was a puppet. "Of course you can James, but do not eat too fast or you will get a tummy ache." names grunted at the fish angerly. "Shut-up fish, I will eat as fast as I want." James then replied for the fish in the pupating motion. "Well, maybe if you did, you could actually enjoy food." James then jumped up angrily. Somehow, James was losing this argument. "Well, you know what, I-" James was then cut off by Piko screaming. Turnig his head, James looked in the direction of the scream. "That sounds like Piko!" Starting to run off, James looked back at the fish and pointed at it. "We'll finish this later!" he then turned back around and squatted over. "Ten-Ton-Spring!" James then shot above the trees while yelling like a maniac.

Flyin above the waterfall, James could see two figures. He hoped that one of those were Piko since this was where he was landing. Yelling at the top of his lungs, James smashed into the freshwater creating a large splash. Unfortunately, he hit the shallow part, so the water splashed all over. When the splash ended, James was shown with his head underground and he struggled to pull it from the ground. When he managed to pull his head out, he fell on his rear and flinched. James then sprung up and looked around for Piko, when he did, James gave his salute. "Piko, I heard you scream, so I thought I would check this out." then turning back around, James saw Gabriel. Waving, James smiled. "Hey look, it's Gabriel... And he's... Naked..." James sweated as he let his guard down through shock and discomfort.

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100
Piko didn't dare peek from behind her hands. When she felt the splash and heard James, she knew he'd come to her...well he must've thought rescue when she'd simply been surprised. Reaching down, she picked up Gabriel's pants with on of her hands and started walking over with one hand still covering her eyes. She peeked only once to find he was now hidden behind the water, which made it easier for her to be able to look and walk over. After wading over to Gabriel she had her eyes covered again before handing it over. "S-sorry, I was kinda surprised and didn't know if you were completely um..yeah, so uh..sorry. And actually I've never seen a tiger before, period. Only in pictures really." Once he took the pants she turned around and went back to shore, still soaked from Jame's splash, and looked at him. "So, how'd you like your fish? ..you weren't playing with your food were you?"

Feral Cat

10,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
A low growl erupted from Gabriel's throat when James showed up with a big splash. "Oh great, you had to bring Sir Smashalot along with you." He smiled as he took the pants from Piko and chuffed in thanks. He went further behind the waterfall as he put on his pants so Piko would stop being so weird about him being naked. "So you had fish without inviting me, how rude." He joked as he finished drying his fur with a towel he kept in his pocket and put his pants back on. Once everything was secured he walked out from behind waterfall through the dry space. He slowly made his way over to join James and Piko, making sure to stay on the rocks above the water so he would remain mostly dry. "So what have you two been up to in my absence? He asked once he was back on the shore.

Dangerous Lunatic

The metal-man was drenched In water when he walked out of the water. pounding the side of his head with an open palm, James could feel water exiting his ear. By this point of time, Piko had asked him if he ha eaten or played with his food. Blushing from embarrassment, James rubbed the back of his head smiling. "Well, I got sort of... Sidetracked." James then directed his attention to Gabriel, he ofwhich seemed to be calling them rude apparently. He was wondering why neither Piko or James invited him to eat.

In a hesitant response, James kicked the ground feeling a little nervous. "Well, we didn't know you were here. If we did, we would... " he didn't quite know Gabriel was joking. Even though, James just moved along in the conversation when Gabriel asked what they had been up here.

"Nothing much; throwing trees, punching fish. You know, nothing new for me."

Seeing how everythig was getting normal, James started to walk over to Pikos basket. Picking it up, James tried to pick up all of the fruits. Some might have fallen in the water though. "So Gabriel, did you want to join us for some fish?"

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100
Piko took the basket gently from James, thanking him as she proceeded to pick up the rest on her own. Luckily, most of the squishable fruit was floating in the water and she could pick it up. Once back inside the basket, she looked up at the two. "Mostly exploring, James beat up a rather large fish and asked me to cook it for him. I told him about Spike from back home, nothing majorly exciting I suppose." She looked to James as he asked if Gabriel wanted to join them for fish, then turned to Gabe. "You're welcome to join, though I'll be eating fruit. Never did like fish very much. I should probably go back to make sure no animals have smelled it and decided to steal it." With a wave, she took her fruit and turned. She noticed the claw marks on the trees. "Well, well, well, looks like James isn't the only destructive one around here." Smirking, she walked off through the trees towards where the fish had been. Once she got there, she was glad to find no animals had come for it, otherwise James might've simply beat them up. Keeping her eye on it, she started washing the fruit in the lake there since she'd been surprised out of doing it earlier.

Feral Cat

10,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
Gabriel rolled his eyes when James brought up that he had thrown a tree and beat up a fish."Doesn't really sound like anything to brag about, but at least you did something. Well I've mostly been working, trying to figure out a proper weapon for Piko to be able to use both in her human form and her puppy form. I only left a little while ago and stumbled across this place. It was pretty relaxing until the gear head tried to make the water a little deeper." He nodded when both invited him to come back with them. "Sounds delectable, as long as it's not vegetables I don't really mind what we're have. I wouldn't mind it if something was trying to steal the food when you get back, it will just make meal larger."He responded as he started to follow Piko to the lake since he didn't know the way himself, making sure they didn't leave James too far behind."At least I was productive with my destruction, I just dug in a little too deep toward the end because I was getting excited." As he followed he marked a few more trees just to make sure he would find his way back. He really did want to come back to the waterfall later even without Piko and James if only to further explore the cave behind the waterfall.

Dangerous Lunatic

James felt alarmed hearing that there was a chance that his meal could have been eaten. Giving a panicked yell, James slapped his hands against the sides of his head. "You mean that there could be animals eating my food, right now?" Spinning on his heels, James then sprinted in the other way. Jumping up, James used Gabriel as a step ladder to get a jump start toward the fish. Unfortunately, when James jumps, it's like getting smashed by a giant rock so it would be imagined as at least slightly painful when jumping on Gabriels shoulder. Landing on the ground, James sprinted away once more like a crazed lunatic.

"Don't worry food! if someone eats you, I'll eat them!"

Sliding into the area with Piko, James slipped and fell on his chin. By this, I literally mean that he was now standing with his chin. His legs drooped over his head as he looked to see the fish was still there. His eyes sparkled happily, as he jumped up happily and hugged the fish.

"Oh food, I'm so happy! I'm gonna eat you now!"

Feral Cat

10,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
Gabriel barely had time to brace himself before James used him as a furry springboard, the fact that he was about 300 lb. of pure muscle the only reason he barely felt it. He stumbled slightly before letting out a distinct growl and his eyes almost appearing blank."Damn greedy p***k!He screamed at the top of his lungs before displaying a sudden burst of speed. He arrived at the lake only a second after James and skipped to a halt, growling and on all fours. He glared at James before taking in a deep breath and his eyes returning to normal. He let out the breath before getting up into what he considered a more dignified position and dusting himself off."I swear you have the the manners of a hyaenidae, and the greediness to boot." He directed his frustrated words at James before turning his attention to the food."Perfectly cooked as usual Piko." He commented Piko as he picked up one of the fish.

Dangerous Lunatic

James didntseem to care what Gabriel thought about him. James had come to terms that Gabriel wasn't respected enough to pay attention to. However, since there was only one fish, James watched as his fish was picked up in the air. Reaching out for the fish, James shook his head. It seemed to James that Gabriel had claimed the fish and James didn't want to fight him. Even though James was sure he could clobber Gabriel with his seven hundred pound metal weapon he called a body. Standing up, James walked away with his arms crossed and sat at the edge of the lake with a stick. Sulking, James leaned over himself as he grumbled.

"He has the nerve to call me greedy and take the fish that I caught... Jerk."

James glared a death glare at Gabriel. "He's always a jerk... I guess this is just to be expected..." James didn't take his eyes from Gabriel. His head then slowly creaked to his front. "One of these days... He's gonna pay for being such a big jerk... Not like I had enough bullies back in marineford, but now I have cereal mascots hating on me..." twiddling his thumbs, James just grumbled once more. "I don't argue, so why does it even continue?" James looked up to the sky curiously.

"Maybe a lack of patience..."

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100
Piko glanced at Gabriel and James. As usual, they seemed to fight and disagree with one another. Sighing, she looked to James who was admittedly being a little too childish. "That's ok James, I'll just make you another one. There's plenty of fish here anyway." Smiling, she rubbed his head softly before making a fishing pole out of a branch, some twine in her bag, and a bent unused needle. She cut off a peice of one of the strawberries and placed it on the hook before casting it off into the water. Her eyes went to Gabriel. "Thanks, though I admit I haven't done much cooking with fish." Another smile, and she looked back to the water, holding the rest of the strawberry in her mouth. Her ear twitched slightly and her tail wagged. The basket of washed fruits sat between her and where James sat. It wasn't long before there was a tug on the line and Piko stood to try pulling it in. The fish seemed to be just as big, if not only a little smaller than the one from before. Her heels dug into the dirt, before a rather large tug flung her into the water still gripping the hand-made fishing pole. "Yeep!"

Feral Cat

10,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
Gabriel smiled as he ate most of the fish and through the head at James unintentionally. When he turned back to see there was no more he he shook his head."Well hell, I thought you were better than that. Maybe he shouldn't of spent so much time beating that one up. Guess I'll just have to catch some more myself." He went over to the water and took off most of his weapons before going in. He stayed perfectly still until a large fish swam close at which he thrust his dagger with great precision and brought the fish out of the water. He took it off the dagger and tossed it onto the shore."One down, one to go. Just don't let James try to eat it raw."He joked as he got back to watching for large fish, of course something told him James was hungry enough he might try eating sushi style.

Dangerous Lunatic

James was alerted when Piko got yanked in the water. Jumping to his feet, James's jaw dropped and his eyes bugged as he looked out to the fish. Shaking his head, James looked to where Piko now was in the water. James the looked to Gabriel who was just swimming around as Piko had gotten pulled out. "Gabriel! Now is not the time for criticism!" Running into the water, James instantly fell under water. It was like watching a penny lit the floor of a water fourain.

Hitting the floor with a thud, James had his cheeks puffed with air. His eyes were wide open as
he now was looking at a small fish. Since James was too heavy to float, James had to hold his breath. Still, this didn't keep jim from being slightly excited about being in water. 'huh... So this is what it looks like under a lake...' Looking around, James bonked his own head. 'Focus!' Looking up at the fish and Piko, James squatted down underwater using his ten-ton-spring technique, James shot up and out of the water over Piko and the fish. His expression was... Happy actually. Floating in the air momentarily over the fish, James chuckled.

"Silly fish... Animals don't eat people... People eat animals."

As James then fell down, he actually planned to hit the fish, but instead, the fish turned away from him and turned around in the water. This of which made James belly flop the water with an extremely loud 'SMACK'. Underwater, James stubbornly had his arms crossed.

'haaaaaaaate.'

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100
Piko held her breathe relatively well, she still gripped the pole, but mostly out of shock. She watched as James jumped up from the water before smacking into the water behind them. Her hands then gripped the pole tighter as the fish slowed, allowing the puppy girl to slowly sink to the bottom. Digging her feet into the sandy mud below, she then tugged hard as she possibly could. The fish was yanked back, flung out of the water, and smacked onto the shore unconcious. Finally letting go of the branch, she swam over to James and grabbed his hand to bring him back up. He was too heavy, but the water made it slightly easier as she led him to shallower waters before resurfacing. Piko gasped for air at first, then looked to the others and the half-dead fish on shore. "Eh heh heh, sorry about that. Guess I should ask for you guys to help next time before I try fishing for these things, they're waaay too big for me." She had a sheepish smile as she rubbed the back of her neck nervously, as if she were trying to convince them it was just fine and she was ok. Which in all aspects, she mostly was, just soaking wet and a few splinters.

Feral Cat

10,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
Gabriel slammed a fist against the surface of the water after having the fish scared of by James going into the water. The only reason he had focused on catching fish instead of trying to help Piko was because Piko was part dog after all and it wasn't really salt water so he knew she would be fine. He couldn't help but laugh when Piko had to drag James out of the lake."Serves you right for overreacting. Maybe you won't go diving without thinking next time." It seemed the fish had been scared further toward the center of the lake so he just started back toward shore. About halfway there something brushed against Gabriel's leg so he reached down and grabbed it, pulling up a large eel. It wasn't really the kind of fish they had been looking for but he wasn't going to complain about a little more variation in the meal.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff