Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loved Cutie-Pie

Queer Mishel

-Desa walks into the thread and twirls. Hello lovely ladies. She smiles and walks over to Mishel and kisses her cheek- You avatar is just so cute. ;3

Bunny

Desariea
-Desa walks into the thread and twirls. Hello lovely ladies. She smiles and walks over to Mishel and kisses her cheek- You avatar is just so cute. ;3

//blushes and tilts head bashfully// h-hello desie-chan! you're too kind, pretty lady. redface

* V * I only had a few hours of sleep last night... I think around 3, maybe 4 hours... I'm about ready to pass out.

Loved Cutie-Pie

Queer Mishel
Desariea

//blushes and tilts head bashfully// h-hello desie-chan! you're too kind, pretty lady. redface

* V * I only had a few hours of sleep last night... I think around 3, maybe 4 hours... I'm about ready to pass out.
-blushes- Why thank you! -Plays with the frills on my dress- Well you need to sleep. -Grabs your hand and brings you to bed and tucks you into bed- Sleep well!~

Loved Cutie-Pie

Escada Skye
Cute Avie. <3

Bunny

Desariea
-blushes- Why thank you! -Plays with the frills on my dress- Well you need to sleep. -Grabs your hand and brings you to bed and tucks you into bed- Sleep well!~

> v< awww, thank you, sweetheart! a-and I'm so rude, welcome to the thread! //yawns// and yush, I'll talk to you later.

and see you later, too, esky-chan~!!

37,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Super Jumper 500
*subscribes*

I seriously need to clean out my subscribed threads D:

Fashionable Roisterer

Wow great idea for a thread gah now I wanna copy it lololol...

Loved Cutie-Pie

Queer Mishel
Desariea

> v< awww, thank you, sweetheart! a-and I'm so rude, welcome to the thread! //yawns// and yush, I'll talk to you later.

and see you later, too, esky-chan~!!
-Aww thanks! Much appreciated I say as I curtsie-

Loved Cutie-Pie

Fragarial
Its a very cute idea. =3

Loved Cutie-Pie

Lady Cressida
*subscribes*

Your avie colors are adorable.^^

Bunny

Desariea
-Aww thanks! Much appreciated I say as I curtsie-

//yaaawn// - U - I'm awake again, at 2:30pm... glad to see I didn't miss too much!
Lady Cressida
*subscribes*

* U * yay!!! hi cressie-chan. ick, I have to do the same on some other accounts. but now that you mention it, I wonder if I've subscribed to things in this one. o u o herm.
Fragarial

~ v ~ aww, thank you. I've been planning to do this for years, just never got around to it until now. haha.

Loved Cutie-Pie

Queer Mishel
Hehe nope you didn't miss too much!

Bunny

Desariea

o d o man, I'm hungry... I wonder what I should make for lunch.

Loved Cutie-Pie

Queer Mishel
Desariea

o d o man, I'm hungry... I wonder what I should make for lunch.
Where are you from? o.O

Bunny

Desariea
Where are you from? o.O

= u = hawaii. I made a smoked ham sandwich. yuuum!

how about you?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces