Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bunny

Truly De Vine
nuh uh just small and green and cute.

ahh, that sounds adorable!! * A *

amg I'm so hungry, but I don't know what to eat...

Anxious Kitten

Queer Mishel
Truly De Vine
nuh uh just small and green and cute.

ahh, that sounds adorable!! * A *

amg I'm so hungry, but I don't know what to eat...
they are super cute. i had chicken noodle soup earlier

Bunny

Truly De Vine

hmm.. soup does sound nice. maybe I'll just eat some tuna and crackers. I love tuna. * U *

Anxious Kitten

Queer Mishel
Truly De Vine

hmm.. soup does sound nice. maybe I'll just eat some tuna and crackers. I love tuna. * U *
mmm tuna is nummy

Bunny

Truly De Vine
mmm tuna is nummy

auuuug, yup. I'm off to make some tuna. xD probably be back in a little while!

whatcha up to? are you still drawing?

Anxious Kitten

Queer Mishel
Truly De Vine
mmm tuna is nummy

auuuug, yup. I'm off to make some tuna. xD probably be back in a little while!

whatcha up to? are you still drawing?
nah just sittin around being bored.
No worries. Thats ok <33 I sent you a note on facebook too, but I also wanted to vent I had a argument with one of my "friends" today. He's always posting things on Facebook about wanting his "lady friends" to give him massages when he has his movie groups and he has A LOT of "easy" girls as friends that hang all over him and will give him massages. One of those girls tried hanging all over John one night and I was so pissed. He's always saying "Ladies?" on his Facebook like he wants his girl groupies to hang all over him and he freaked out on me saying "It's not all about you!" and "It's just a quote from a movie!" But he does it all the time and I felt it was disrespectful toward woman if he wants a girlfriend to not feel he wants more than one woman. So long story short I was crying so much on top of being depressed about John moving so today really sucked. But at least I got to go bowling with John and our friends. Even though my parents gave me hell (and guilt trips like they always do) because I didn't go to church with them >.> So I was worried about that during bowling and I couldn't enjoy myself that much. Sorry for the long rant. I felt it wasn't that private to have to post in a message.

Queer Mishel

hi hi B-chan! sorry for the late reply. I was in another mule, reorganizing. * ^ *

Bunny

Kidraa
No worries. Thats ok <33 I sent you a note on facebook too, but I also wanted to vent I had a argument with one of my "friends" today. He's always posting things on Facebook about wanting his "lady friends" to give him massages when he has his movie groups and he has A LOT of "easy" girls as friends that hang all over him and will give him massages. One of those girls tried hanging all over John one night and I was so pissed. He's always saying "Ladies?" on his Facebook like he wants his girl groupies to hang all over him and he freaked out on me saying "It's not all about you!" and "It's just a quote from a movie!" But he does it all the time and I felt it was disrespectful toward woman if he wants a girlfriend to not feel he wants more than one woman. So long story short I was crying so much on top of being depressed about John moving so today really sucked. But at least I got to go bowling with John and our friends. Even though my parents gave me hell (and guilt trips like they always do) because I didn't go to church with them >.> So I was worried about that during bowling and I couldn't enjoy myself that much. Sorry for the long rant. I felt it wasn't that private to have to post in a message.

it's totally fine to post this here, b-chan. <3

. _ . was the girl flirtatious with John on FB? what was John's reaction? anyway, you should just ignore that guy (possibly disable any notifications from him in your news feed), that way you won't see his posts anymore. some guys are just like that. : /

oh my gosh! I'm so sorry you had to deal with your parents bothering you. B, don't worry about church. believe me, I get that with my parents too, and I just started to ignore it. my dad would always say "why are you always late getting up for church? you wouldn't be late like that to work." which is s**t logic, in my opinion. I don't go to church anymore anyway, and I've gotten into fights with my parents about it. but they have to respect my decision as an individual, and especially as an adult. I have little tolerance for religious bullying and prejudice these days... I used to be a really "strong" christian, but not anymore. not since I moved out of the house.

ack, that was a mini rant on its own! I'm sorry. bottom line, don't feel bad about that, B-chan. it's your choice, and it's honestly really stupid when parents guilt trip their children into going to church.

Lover

/pokes head into thread
Hello Mishel! Been a long time since I talked to you! emotion_bigheart

Bunny

Escada Skye
/pokes head into thread
Hello Mishel! Been a long time since I talked to you! emotion_bigheart

4laugh amg, hi esky-chan! I knoooow, it's been forever. how've you been, lady?

Bunny

emotion_kirakira yay! now officially open for friend chat!

Lover

Queer Mishel

Hehehe you avi is soooh cute!!
I'm doing well! Married life is good, art is fun, and pretty much just working. Trying to get my art to-do list done so I can open rl comms again, haven't done that since like October last year? Your's is cute as always along with your avi, seriously she's so cute I could just hug her lol. How've you been?

Bunny

Escada Skye
Hehehe you avi is soooh cute!!
I'm doing well! Married life is good, art is fun, and pretty much just working. Trying to get my art to-do list done so I can open rl comms again, haven't done that since like October last year? Your's is cute as always along with your avi, seriously she's so cute I could just hug her lol. How've you been?

* 3 * amg, when was the wedding?? do you have pics to share?? (lulz I sounds like a huge stalker)

sooo much has changed... < 3< but I'm doing pretty well! went to an anime convention in march! gaah, so much fun. I could walk around the artist alley and vendor's room all day. emotion_kirakira

I just started taking commishies again. ; A ; got loaded with a huge batch, but I'm happy about it. it's just going to take a while. I'd love to do RL commishies some day. do you enjoy doing that? * v * have any new artworks to show me??

[ps - I will spatulate people with my giant heart-shaped love wand]

Lover

Queer Mishel

The wedding was July 21st of last year, I don't have any pics to share atm, but I've changed my hair pretty drastically since then too..I should make a new devID or something. XD I chopped it all off and have a shaggy pixie thing with a full bang. Gonna try to grow them back out to about shoulder length so I can try to style them vintage-ish. I'm terrible at styling though so who knows how far that idea will go! XD I also discovered the wonder that is Ion DIY haircolor! looove it! So vibrant and affordable.
Oooh yes cons are so much fun! I love walking around in the artist alleys and dealer rooms, will probably be checking out our local con this year, but I'd love to go to a big one someday! My hubby would be so lost, but I'm sure he woudln't mind oogling some of the ladies in costume lol.
Hmm well I'm not sure what art you've seen last of mine, but you can find it all here! http://escadaskye.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll have to tell me what you think. Awwwh yes I think I saw that! You deserve tons of gold!! I do like rl commishes, they allow me to step out of Gaia avis sometimes and draw some different stuff and it always feels good to know that people want to buy my art for real currency. I do put pressure on myself to finish them as quick as I can though and that can be stressful when rl needs to come first. ^^ OMG I wrote you a book...... XDDD

Bunny

Escada Skye
The wedding was July 21st of last year, I don't have any pics to share atm, but I've changed my hair pretty drastically since then too..I should make a new devID or something. XD I chopped it all off and have a shaggy pixie thing with a full bang. Gonna try to grow them back out to about shoulder length so I can try to style them vintage-ish. I'm terrible at styling though so who knows how far that idea will go! XD I also discovered the wonder that is Ion DIY haircolor! looove it! So vibrant and affordable.
Oooh yes cons are so much fun! I love walking around in the artist alleys and dealer rooms, will probably be checking out our local con this year, but I'd love to go to a big one someday! My hubby would be so lost, but I'm sure he woudln't mind oogling some of the ladies in costume lol.
Hmm well I'm not sure what art you've seen last of mine, but you can find it all here! http://escadaskye.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll have to tell me what you think. Awwwh yes I think I saw that! You deserve tons of gold!! I do like rl commishes, they allow me to step out of Gaia avis sometimes and draw some different stuff and it always feels good to know that people want to buy my art for real currency. I do put pressure on myself to finish them as quick as I can though and that can be stressful when rl needs to come first. ^^ OMG I wrote you a book...... XDDD

* V*bb it's ok. I totally love reading long life updates and stuff! though I'm probably hopping back into bed in a few minutes. //yawn//

congrats to you and your husband! ooo that sounds so cool. I'm thinking of getting a haircut soon, but I'm not sure how short or what kind of style. I'm really into wigs, since I got 3 at the con I attended. * U * they're so pretty... (LULZ, I just noticed that all 3 are featured in my posted photos: thread, sig, profile). I'd really love to try hair color someday. thank you for the brand suggestion! * 3*

eee, your artwork is as beautiful as ever! such pretty ladies in your lovely style. I hope to update my DA soon. x ~ x haven't really done anything with it in so long... and maybe one day I'll be open to RL commishies. one day. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff