Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mush: Why? -suspicious-

Lonely Loiterer

13,800 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
Because Tempkin is my close partner and we do everything together and...and...Q nQ I'm sad witout 'im...

Dapper Codger

2,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
To my king and queen;
I see, I see, freebies? Like, I would happily take any unwanted kitties off of your hands? :•D
Anyway,
I'm doing fantastic about to have to start work which sucks but yeah.
So where is everyone from?
Jou: -grins- Long. Heh. Yeah. Made it so I'd have somethin' ta do durin' class. Where d'ya work? 'm from Texas. You?
Texas yall. yum_puddi

Adventuring Destroyer

@Jou: Indeed, freebies. In our old thread, people were still asking, which lead to our dear king to stop by less and less. So we, in reality it was me who forced persuaded this change upon our King, decided to move to here where all are welcome in chatting with us.
I'm from West Coast.

@Crunchy: Oh deary me, he can speak sentences.
Mush: And what're ya gonna do with it?

Lonely Loiterer

13,800 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
-glomp attacks Jou-

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

hi, I'm Aideen, you're very blue, I don't have cats....and I'm from the US, and umm...like where do you work?

Timid Genius

9,025 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
*Barrels into the new thread; shield-first*

Fashionable Flatterer

10,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
*assists Embers entry with phalanx tactics and a rather impressive halberd, don't ask where he found.it!*

Lonely Loiterer

13,800 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
tricklesky
Mush: And what're ya gonna do with it?

neutral
Tempkin is used for the purging of mutated humanoids found throughout the wasteland and is not to be used on sane and civil humanoids. Tempkin is not to be used for illegal acts of murder or vandalism. I promise only to use Tempkin on mutants, for food, and to maintain order from people who ask for freebes...promise...I'll not enact genocide onto men and malekind...double promise...

-pinkie swears-
Mush: Does that include Kaji? If I give it back will you try an' use it on Kaji?

Lonely Loiterer

13,800 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
tricklesky
Mush: Does that include Kaji? If I give it back will you try an' use it on Kaji?

only if he begs for art, sir. neutral
or with your permission...
maybe behind the pawn shop...only once though.

-pets tied up kaji-

Dapper Codger

2,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
King; using phone app, it's stupid, iPhone is stupid.
I am studying to be a social working, doing a placement at the moment. Would have been better if I had just got a different job so much sitting around.

Queen; ahh,
Seems fair enough, hate it when a thread gets over run by people on interested in getting items... Like kitty's....

Aid even; <_<;; and anyway, yeah, I am from England so yes, I have a sexier than chocolate voice!! Yes I am outstanding similar looking to Harry potter. And yes, sarcasm never really does carry over to text. Haha.
How are you? smile

If I vanish it's not because I got bored and hate you all. It's because I finally get to do some work. Peace and love.
no, okay, and no.

You may use it on Kaji if and only if you ask permission and I say okay. Do you agree to these terms?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff