Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey look! We got a new poll!!

Yay!! 0.275 27.5% [ 22 ]
Booooo!! 0.0125 1.2% [ 1 ]
No. *boot to the head* Yes. 0.0875 8.8% [ 7 ]
Wait, this place is still alive!? 0.225 22.5% [ 18 ]
Cookies and gold for everybody! 0.4 40.0% [ 32 ]
Total Votes:[ 80 ]

Wow, it was dead in here for a little bit...

In the new house and it's fantastic! 11.5 rooms (it's a really old house they kept building onto...) and it actually has a yard! If it were a person it would be one of those eccentric old ladies that knit strange things, and never quite remembers your name, but she always gets the first letter right.

Lonely Poster

16,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Hm....sounds like my grandma. Lol

Yay! Saw the Avengers last night. Pretty good movie, not that great 3d.

Timid Roisterer

Speaking of Avengers, the Marvel group handling these films is getting pretty big. They've got quite an extensively planned future ahead of them. xD In addition to Iron Man 3, Thor 2 and Captain America 2, which have all been confirmed, they're hoping to make a second Hulk, at least one more Thor and America, two more Avengers, movies focusing on Black Widow and Hawkeye, an entire film devoted to S.H.I.E.L.D. and Nick Fury. Uhhh, Edgar Wright is going to be handling an Ant-Man movie, there's going to be a spin off for War Machine...a reboot for Punisher, possibly some movies for Iron Fist and Dr. Strange. And apparently somebody is penning a TV series for ABC focusing on Jessica Jones, of Alias (not related to that other TV show) with principal roles for Luke Cage and Ms. Marvel and having Robert Downey Jr. appear as Tony Stark in the pilot.

Dapper Codger

@Nathan: -screams, hyperventilates, runs around in circles, etc-
I sure hope that Doctor Strange movie happens.

Timid Roisterer

It's one of the more likely titles to come out. They said that they were going to try and make some movies that "focused more on the magical side of the Marvel Universe".

Who is more magical than Dr. Strange?

Lonely Poster

16,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
OMG That's like the coolest nerd news I've heard in a while. Also The Amazing Spider man is coming out this summer. Saw a preview. It looks awesome. It's got Felicia Harting and the Lizard in it. I wonder if they will eventually add him into one of the Avengers movie because he was with them for a minute.

Timid Roisterer

I feel like it would be an eventual possibility. There's an Amazing Spider-Man cartoon that's on now and one of the major supporting characters is Agent Coulson from the movies, so the universes are connected.

Dapper Codger

I want a Spider-Man movie that does Venom justice.

Nathan, have you seen that Marvel short film, "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to Thor's Hammer?"

Timid Roisterer

Nein, however, somebody uploaded it on my Facebook wall, so I guess I have no excuse not to watch it.

Lonely Poster

16,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Yeah whoever casted Topher Grace is an idiot. And they also need to add Carnage.

Dapper Codger

-gurgles excitedly-
I just... really like Symbiotes.

@Nathan: It's pretty great; it's basically just several minutes of Coulson being a badass. <3

Timid Roisterer

I just watched it. xD I've had the same problem picking donuts before as well.

But yes, this is what the movies need more of.

Dapper Codger

Coulson is my favorite.

Oh no.
I was going to re-read a fanfic I like, but apparently the website is experiencing some kind of server overload.
This is actually probably a good thing; I need to finish this stupid lousy goddamn business management journal so I can turn it in tomorrow. Wow, I sure do hate this class.

Liberal Sex Symbol

I kind of want to make a Hawkeye avatar. Damn you avatar for being a girl.

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
You like hawkeye? biggrin DD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items