Wait, this place is still alive!? 0.225 22.5% [ 18 ]
Cookies and gold for everybody! 0.4 40.0% [ 32 ]
Total Votes:[ 80 ]

Lonely Poster

16,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Sorry I haven't been posting much here. I've been really spacey lately. Well actually I am always a space cadet but I usually manage to keep in contact with Earth on a regular basis. Unfortunately as of late my radio doesn't seem to be working as well. I only pick up bits and pieces here and there, just the important or interesting things. I also feel a bit anti social. *sigh* confused

Dapper Puppy

I swear I found the reason cousin invites me, my sister and her husband, over to his house to watch WWE pay-per-views. He is just waiting for that timethat my sister says something so profusely bizarre and stupid that it puts this look on my face. That whole, "I share genes with you" look. He finds that priceless.
Ugg... The jerk upstairs is blasting his music to the point we can hear the lyrics even with all the windows closed! Well, one last night and we're gone from here. Although if the other neighbors are as irked as we are it's going to be an interesting one, with a visit from the cops.
If it stays too bad we're going to grab blankets and head over to the new house at midnight when it's officially ours...

Ah, the joys of strange relatives...

Timid Roisterer

Lonely Poster

16,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
AAAAHHHH!!! Run for cover!!!

Timid Roisterer

I'm starting to lose my taste for Joss Whedon, I think.

His..."habit" is beginning to get gimmicky.

Quotable Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Timid Roisterer

Of killing off the more popular characters in any given cast. Tara, Anya, Fred, Wash. One more can be added to the list, but it's a spoiler.

Anyway, it's starting to grate on my nerves a little bit.

Dapper Codger

I sure hope he doesn't kill anyone I like in the Avengers movie.

Which I'm probably not gonna see until next weekend; this weekend I'm hopefully gonna watch the Raven. I like to go to movies in the order that they're released. And also, waiting a week means that the theater will be less crowded.

I want this dress.
-shrieks- Unfortunately, the person who posted the image didn't link to a source. Oh well; it's probably ridiculously expensive anyway. I should... look for some Scottie dog-patterned fabric. It wouldn't be too hard to make a dress like that.

Timid Roisterer

I would go into Avengers expecting it, Demi. It's his new thing, these days.

Lonely Poster

16,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I don't wanna wait. I'm going this weekend. Avengers Assemble!!! That's right I said it.

Dapper Puppy

Will go and see the Avengers, but will wait a week or two for the theaters to be less crowded.

Dapper Codger

I also like to go in the middle of a weekday. It's even less crowded then!

I just had a chicken wrap from Popeye's for dinner. It was pretty tasty!
(I also got sweet tea, of course.)

Demonic Protector

7,525 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
@Demi: I liked the black dress you showed two links ago.
Also I have far more nerve damage than anyone my age should have. The last time I went to a chiropractor he said I was the worst case he had ever seen in anyone below the age of 30.... And that was when I was in elementary school.

@Skyrim: I'm a Redguard named "Tobi Cottonpicker".... Yes, I went there.
Also. I properly leveled my character towards tank plus my alchemy and enchanting are maxed... My enchanted stuff is retard-strong.

@Avengers: ....... Internet movie sites.

Dapper Codger

@Sage, re: that dress: I didn't get to go to Old Navy last weekend, but hopefully I will soon!

@other stuff: I think the nail polish I put on last night is irritating my skin. :c
Like... at the base of my nails, it's getting all inflamed and itchy. Dammit, epidermis. D<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff