Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey look! We got a new poll!!

Yay!! 0.275 27.5% [ 22 ]
Booooo!! 0.0125 1.2% [ 1 ]
No. *boot to the head* Yes. 0.0875 8.8% [ 7 ]
Wait, this place is still alive!? 0.225 22.5% [ 18 ]
Cookies and gold for everybody! 0.4 40.0% [ 32 ]
Total Votes:[ 80 ]

Yeah, it was a pretty cute story - found the article!
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/1905363.stm

Well. That's a lot of pigs.

I'm assuming, as Morpheus was lounging on your shoulder, that it was happy bruxing. Unless he's scared of heights^.^

Dapper Codger

Aww. <3

I'm sure it was happy bruxing. :3
He was also grooming my hair.

O.G. Fatcat

Nathan S. Cross
Demi! On Prometheus: Do you remember the beginning of the first Alien film? When the crew explore the ship and find that giant skeleton body thing? They called it a pilot or something...

Anyway, Prometheus is about exploring that race. It is considered something of a reboot to the Alien franchise.

They're also called Space Jockeys... I look forward to this :3

Also hello RIC! Sorry I haven't been here in a long time.
My uncle passed away this Wednesday, after being in the intensive care ward of the hospital for the past 4 months... And during the last 4 weeks or so, he was more or less in a constant coma, so it wasn't that big a surprise, when the doctors finally decided to take him off the heavy meds Monday, and increase the pain-meds slowly instead, until he was finally able to have peace Wednesay afternoon.

Been feeling kinda restless since then (it's currently 4.50, and I'm feeling wide awake), so Thursday my brother and I drove up to check on our old summer house, for the sake of just doing something.
Drove to the nearby beach, and then off to the old general store, that's been there since... Forever.

I've only really told a few people about it (you both know who you are, in case you read this), besides a song I linked on my Facebork, dedicated to my uncle, which I guess my Danish friends either chose to overlook, or just didn't see before their feeds were spammed with, well.. Spam. :/
@Rattus: Awwww, your rats always sound so snuggly and cute.

@FancyPants: Oh no, I'm so sorry about your uncle.

Dapper Codger

@Fancypants: I'm sorry. :c
-hugs-

@AFC: They are! Well, sort of. Lucien is really soft, but he tends not to want to sit still long enough for me to cuddle him. And you know how I called Morpheus "smelly" earlier? Yeah, he likes to lie in his own filth for some reason. He's got a sore in his leg because of that right now, the big dummy! I ought to give him another bath, soon...

O.G. Fatcat

@AFC
Thanks... I'm trying to focus on the positives, as much as possible.
One of them being, that my aunt is finally gonna get her "life" back, as in... She'll finally be able to plan more than an hour ahead at a time, since she'll no longer have to be ready to race to the hospital at all times (while still taking care of the two foster children she has).

I'm kinda glad I never saw him at the hospital, so I still remember him as my cheerful ol' uncle.

Edit: And thanks to Dems too <3
@Rattus: Awwww. I think the bathing in one's own filth thing would bother me though...

@FancyPants: I can sympathize with that. It's easier to hold onto the good memories that way.
AnimeFlowerChild
MrCarnag3
AnimeFlowerChild
Congratulations, here's a pancake?

You questioning yourself makes me think you poisoned the syrup like on that music video with Lady Gaga, and Beyonce Knowles. I will never touch the food you cook, and bake for me... EVER.

Nah, you only have to worry about that with plain cookies. I wouldn't spoil something like pancakes with poison, that's just wrong. But if it's almond cookies? Be afraid, be very afraid.

Oh, okay. As long as we're on the same page, then it's all gravy. ninja
How is this for cute?

http://digitaljournal.com/article/319899

Yes? No? Maybe so?

O.G. Fatcat

Plus he'd hate to be remembered as the sickly little shadow of a man, that he was near the end.
So I'm doing it for him as well :3
MrCarnag3
AnimeFlowerChild
MrCarnag3
AnimeFlowerChild
Congratulations, here's a pancake?

You questioning yourself makes me think you poisoned the syrup like on that music video with Lady Gaga, and Beyonce Knowles. I will never touch the food you cook, and bake for me... EVER.

Nah, you only have to worry about that with plain cookies. I wouldn't spoil something like pancakes with poison, that's just wrong. But if it's almond cookies? Be afraid, be very afraid.

Oh, okay. As long as we're on the same page, then it's all gravy. ninja

No no, we're all *shifty eyes* chocolate chips* xp

Did I get the right article? Were you asking whether Iran embargoing its own oil was cute?
Don't even say the Double C word again. It is now banned. Pretend that it is like the evil guys name from Harry Potter who must not be named.

Yes. I think it's cute because their demise is inevitable.

Ah. That wasn't the adjective I wouldn't have chosen, but I can see your point.

So should we form a secret society to fight the Chips-which-shall-not-be-named? The order of the Cheesecake? Battle the dastardly You-Know-Which?
AnimeFlowerChild
Ah. That wasn't the adjective I wouldn't have chosen, but I can see your point.

So should we form a secret society to fight the Chips-which-shall-not-be-named? The order of the Cheesecake? Battle the dastardly You-Know-Which?

I believe we should invent a gang sign to warn each other when the danger of the chips arises.
Vanilla pods. We'll graffiti up vanilla pods

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces