Hey look! We got a new poll!!

Yay!! 0.275 27.5% [ 22 ]
Booooo!! 0.0125 1.2% [ 1 ]
No. *boot to the head* Yes. 0.0875 8.8% [ 7 ]
Wait, this place is still alive!? 0.225 22.5% [ 18 ]
Cookies and gold for everybody! 0.4 40.0% [ 32 ]
Total Votes:[ 80 ]

Dapper Codger

Huh. I'll have to see if I can find some articles about goldfish memory.

So, last night I had a dream in which I was the captain of a ship which, in addition to behaving like a normal ship and floating about on the surface of the ocean could also fly or function as a submarine. And I had a really cool hat.

Hygienic Genius

I keep having dreams lately about celebrities and me punching them in the face.
The first one was Justin Beiber. In the dream we happened to be on the same plane. And I was there telling my friends to ignore him because they kept wanting to punch him. And then Beiber made a daragorotry(sp?) comment, in which I punched him in the face.
Just now I woke up from a nap, in which I was at the store and Kim Kardashian was there in front of me, whispering with one of her sisters about how she was so glad she wasn't poor because then she'd look like me. Of course then, I punched her in the face.

Not sure what that's about. I'm the kinda person who doesnt care other people think about my looks. Not to mention, the only celebrity I'd probably give a second glance would be Alan Rickman...

It's kinda disturbing that I keep having dreams like this. I for one, don't even hate Beiber. I mean, I don't like him, but I don't hate him. And although I think Kim Kardashian is a melodramatic slut, I don't really hate her either. I've never even met them, and I reserve my hatred for people who personally do something to me. Like playground school bullies, or Congress...
Maybe you're irritated with some other person or situation and your brain is filling in a face? It could easily be a metaphor... Brains love doing those in their downtime.

Dapper Codger

Seconding Jana!

I've had a lot of stress dreams lately, when I've been able to sleep at all. :<
So, last night's dream was kind of a relief. (And also fun!)

Oh geez; I just got back from Ash Wednesday service and I have quite the sinus headache.
Apparently a lot of ladies in my church use way too much perfume.
This is why I normally sit outside the sanctuary and just listen to the sermon from there.
I actually would've done that tonight, probably, since I'm feeling more introverted than usual, but Mom needed company and also I enjoy the, um, ash-cross-forehead ritual thingy.

Timid Roisterer

So I've been spending the whole afternoon building a Nerf-themed tactical harness out of old luggage straps and some random pouches and Airsoft holsters.

The reason: I'm a great big nerd and I have Nerf guns.

Quotable Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Nathan S. Cross
So I've been spending the whole afternoon building a Nerf-themed tactical harness out of old luggage straps and some random pouches and Airsoft holsters.

The reason: I'm a great big nerd and I have Nerf guns.

Support. Respect. Admire.

Timid Roisterer

And I just completed a trade, 1 Longshot for a Nerf Scout, modded Barricade and a unique Raider stock. Fair deal, I think. xD
@Lady Rattus
As soon as I saw you I was like e____________ethatissototallyahomestucktrollavatar, but again I didn't say anything because I felt like I was intruding.
I'm actually not even to the trolls in the comic yet but I know about them. O_O

Dapper Codger

@Silver: How far have you gotten? Which characters do you like so far?
I'm reading through it for the second time because I love it so much.

I'm tryin' to get the gray body dye for my avatar... Collecting all that ink is really tedious.

@other things: This winter is basically the worst. It's like thirty degrees right now but it's supposed to get up to almost fifty later today, so I have a choice between wearing my wool coat and being comfortable now but too warm when my class gets out, or just wearing a hoodie and being kind of cold now but comfortable later. I... think I'm gonna go with the second option, 'cause I hate being too warm.

Hygienic Genius

@Jana: this is true. I have been stressing over lack of money lately. I don't even have enough to go get the medication for me to get rid of this painful cyst on my ovary. I'm barely eating enough as it is, and for some un fathomable reason, I can't seem to get a job.
It does frustrate me enough to want to cry that people like Kim Kardashian can blow 10 million dollars on a 72 day wedding like it was nothing, and I'm off to the side with 12 cents in my bank account and barely eating everyday because I don't have a lot of food to buy.

Quotable Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Maybe you should write a letter to Kim explaining how you need her money.

Liberal Sex Symbol

I need to be shot. I started roleplaying again.

Jeering Codger

Tabletop or forum?

Liberal Sex Symbol

Hygienic Genius

I'm 100% certain Kim would never give me any money...

Anyway... Maybe you guys can help figure this out for me, cause I'm left scratching my head in confusion and astonishment.
There's this girl on my Facebook, who posted up a bunch of pictures of herself. Nothing was wrong with the pictures, but I noticed something that has been a pet peeve of mine for several years, and that was that she was using the wrong shade of make up. Maybe it's because im a perfectionist, maybe it's because my best friend is a make up artist, and I've picked up on shades and things from her.
Anywho, I posted a comment on one of her pictures telling her that the shade of make up she used was wrong for her, and it made her skin appear grey and sickly, but try out these shades instead (and then proceeded to list said shades)
When she commented back she accused me of insulting her like a little kid would on Call of Duty, and that she was tired of me me "attacking her for several months now"
Two things: Not only did I never once insult her, but Im 100% positive I've havent talked to this girl since I moved to Georgia 6 months ago.
Now I can understand if I had said "Haha! You don't know how to wear make up! You look ugly you moron!" or something like that... But all I said was "That's the wrong shade for you, try these instead..."
So now I'm scratching my head in confusion wondering exactly what she was talking about. Could that be considered insulting her...? Was I in the wrong or something? :/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff