Hey look! We got a new poll!!

Yay!! 0.275 27.5% [ 22 ]
Booooo!! 0.0125 1.2% [ 1 ]
No. *boot to the head* Yes. 0.0875 8.8% [ 7 ]
Wait, this place is still alive!? 0.225 22.5% [ 18 ]
Cookies and gold for everybody! 0.4 40.0% [ 32 ]
Total Votes:[ 80 ]

MrCarnag3

Absolutely. You're wanting guidance from a guild that stresses professionalism, are you not?

Then I imagine something I should learn even more so from this is that I should learn more about who I'm talking to before I talk to them? I didn't view you as PROFESSIONAL.... I viewed you as successful....

Now I'm getting a bit confused/overwhelmed. Do you think maybe you could tell me how you'd do it?
Silver Fool
MrCarnag3

Absolutely. You're wanting guidance from a guild that stresses professionalism, are you not?

Then I imagine something I should learn even more so from this is that I should learn more about who I'm talking to before I talk to them? I didn't view you as PROFESSIONAL.... I viewed you as successful....

Now I'm getting a bit confused/overwhelmed. Do you think maybe you could tell me how you'd do it?

You're overwhelmed by text from someone you don't know in a guild that stresses adherence to rules? Needless to say it clearly states randomness, and craziness as occurrences within the guild.

Do you know why there is a strict adherence to following the rules of this guild? Did you ever take into consideration that if you posted here without following the rules, that someone may just call you out on it, or at least mess with you?

Are you prone to anxiety attacks?
MrCarnag3

You're overwhelmed by text from someone you don't know in a guild that stresses adherence to rules? Needless to say it clearly states randomness, and craziness as occurrences within the guild.

Do you know why there is a strict adherence to following the rules of this guild? Did you ever take into consideration that if you posted here without following the rules, that someone may just call you out on it, or at least mess with you?

Now I'm pretty sure you're just trolling me. xp

sweatdrop
Silver Fool
MrCarnag3

Now I'm pretty sure you're just trolling me. xp

sweatdrop

You're pretty sure? Does that mean you're entirely sure, or sort of sure? How do you know if I am trolling you, or not trolling you? You did learn something about interviewing since I gave you that link. (I'm assuming you looked it up, or clicked the link. I could be wrong though. In fact, I am pretty sure that I am wrong, considering you seem to be anxious to me right now.)
MrCarnag3

You're pretty sure? Does that mean you're entirely sure, or sort of sure? How do you know if I am trolling you, or not trolling you? You did learn something about interviewing since I gave you that link. (I'm assuming you looked it up, or clicked the link. I could be wrong though. In fact, I am pretty sure that I am wrong, considering you seem to be anxious to me right now.)

What?! Link?!? What?!? Where?!
Oh god I'm BLIIIIIIIND
Silver Fool
MrCarnag3

What?! Link?!? What?!? Where?!
Oh god I'm BLIIIIIIIND

I read your profile, and found out the reason why you are so incompetent, as well as lacking of understanding.

You're a girl.
MrCarnag3

I read your profile, and found out the reason why you are so incompetent, as well as lacking of understanding.

You're a girl.

My cooties will get you.
Silver Fool
MrCarnag3

You're a girl.

My cooties will get you.

Nonsense. I am forever alone.

MrCarnag3

It's okay. I'll be Alan Rickman.

Silver Fool
MrCarnag3

It's okay. I'll be Alan Rickman.

I know that dude! He's in Harry Potter, right?!

Je naime pas la France.
MrCarnag3

Je naime pas la France.

France vous aime.

No, dude, it's Snape. I mean Alan Rickman. There's a total difference.
Silver Fool
MrCarnag3

Je naime pas la France.

France vous aime.

No, dude, it's Snape. I mean Alan Rickman. There's a total difference.

Why the hell is that man in a French music video? This is absurd!

Liking, and loving, are two different things, young grasshopper.

Hygienic Genius

Shira is not pregnant!!!
However, they did find a cyst on my ovary the size of a dime. It twisted suddenly, which is what caused me so much pain.
The good news: They gave me meds so it should go away within 6 to 8 weeks.
The even better news: They gave me pain meds, so I'll be high off my rocker for the next month. XD
MrCarnag3

Why the hell is that man in a French music video? This is absurd!

Liking, and loving, are two different things, young grasshopper.

It's because of your face.
iLadyShira-chan
Shira is not pregnant!!!
However, they did find a cyst on my ovary the size of a dime. It twisted suddenly, which is what caused me so much pain.
The good news: They gave me meds so it should go away within 6 to 8 weeks.
The even better news: They gave me pain meds, so I'll be high off my rocker for the next month. XD

Really? I thought you were already high off your rocker.

Silver Fool: I think I love you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces