Welcome to Gaia! ::

People counter

<3 1 100.0% [ 16 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13631 13632 13633 > >> >>> »|

I CANT WAIT TO SEE IT!!! IT BETTER BE WAY BETTER THAN THE FIRST!! IF THAT IS POSSIBLE... LOL ANYWAYS ITS THE BEST MOVIE IN THE WORLD BECAUSE ITS GOT TWO OF THE WORLDS HOTTEST GUYS IN ONE MOVIE!! (and thats a first)
Do u c the eyepatch? do u c it? pirate all the way!!! i cant wait for the movie to come out!!!
"You must wait for the oppurtune moment."
if its going to be as good as the first then HECK YES I WANT TO SEE IT!! Johnny as a sexy pirate...... eek xd
heart Lol... the movie was really good, i wanna see the second, its just not at the top of my list. lol Jonny is good looking, but he's old enough to be some of yours grandpa, Him along with Mr. Cruise. lol Johhny was the hottest in his "Cry Baby" day. heart

Naughty Man-Lover

Magenta_Rules
Do u c the eyepatch? do u c it? pirate all the way!!! i cant wait for the movie to come out!!!

I see I see. I watch a patch too crying and a pirate hat. and clothes *sniff* gonk

Naughty Man-Lover

Moe7891
"You must wait for the oppurtune moment."

xd I dont wanna wait!
I haven't heard of there bein a PotC 2, but it sounds like it might be a good idea. Then again, sequals aren't generally that good.
hell yes i will see it! xp
POTC 2 and 3 are being filmed back to back. POTC2 should be out by the end of this year and POTC 3 end of 2006 or beginning of 2007.
I saw an interview with orlando bloom and keira knightly. Elizabeth dresses up as a boy and fights with two swords at once and Will gets to fight a kraken (a giant squid) so that sounds promising.
are they really making a second one? whee
I hope it comes out good pirate
Most sequals are bad sad
I had no idea they were makin a 2nd one surprised ... i bet it will be good
omg ii wanna watch POTC2 SOOOO BAD ... da first one was soooo guddd ... lol johnny depp wassss sooo hot hahaha ...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff