Welcome to Gaia! ::

People counter

<3 1 100.0% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 14 ]
Akara_lee
I heard it has to do with Jack's father.
really?
Pirates is like the best movie ever!! I hope Johnny Depp looks juz as good and Orlando too there HOTT!!
i l heart ve pirates of the carrabian i think johnny depp and orlando bloom r the hottest guys on earth its such a good movie heart heart heart

surprised yo ho yo ho.....and really bad eegs xd
its.not.the.hair.colour
i l heart ve pirates of the carrabian i think johnny depp and orlando bloom r the hottest guys on earth its such a good movie heart heart heart

drink up me hartys yoho! lol I love this movie too! pirate pirate pirate pirate Johnny and Orli HOTHOT!
OMG! I cannot wait! Orlando and Johnny were like the best together! I'm so going to be sitting in the theater the first day it come out into theaters, garenteed.
First I thought Pirates of the Carribean was completely pointless,but When I watched it on Starz sweatdrop it was awesome! So I can't wait for Pirates of the Caribbean 2. 3nodding heart
Bloo_chik
i heard that they are filming both the 2nd and 3rd at the same time, right now. the 2nd is due out summer 2006, and the 3rd is due out sometime 2007

wow that LONGGGG!?!?!??!?!?!?!? awww i want to see it soon...guess i have to wait... who will be in the second and the third one...will orlando bloom and keira knightly be in it???? i like them being together alot
-lady-jay
i think its gonna be good xd
Bloo_chik
i heard that they are filming both the 2nd and 3rd at the same time, right now. the 2nd is due out summer 2006, and the 3rd is due out sometime 2007

2006... 2007?I'm very, very excited about it pirate pirate , but I'd be even more delighted if it came out THIS july 7! 3nodding but it's good to know when they come out! I only knew it was coming out someday on the Johnny Depp biography on t.v! pirate
its.not.the.hair.colour

yes, I agree they're both so hot... but i think Orlando Bloom is hotter...at least in that movie!
in Finding Neverland, Johnny Depp was so hot!
Bloo_chik

Now that's just not acceptable!
I won't have that!
I want it now!!! pirate
Pirates of the Caribbean2: Dead Man's Chest

Plot Outline: Captain Jack Sparrow, Will Turner, and Elizabeth Swann engage in another rip roaring sea adventure because Jack's life is in danger with supernatural warriors, lead by the legendary Davey Jones

Stellan Skarsgå²€ as 'Bootstrap' Bill Turner
Bill Nighy as Davey Jones

the second one is already completed believe it or not but they bumped it to be released to 2006 when it was suppose to be release augest this year but they had some rewritting and did the new stuff while filming number 3 Which they are still working on in the bahamas at the moment mrgreen well as of a week ago
wow there's a second one? yay johnny depp!
i really want to see it, i thought the first one was really good. the sword fighting was really cool
since I have seen POTC I wanna see POTC 2 either lol biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces