• Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Moonlight shadow EXE
anti depp

rolleyes i think you laready said that.
n00b.
I'm very anxious to see it.
im a huge fan of potc! but i havent actually heard of any potc '2' but i would love it if they did make a number 2! p.s depp rocks!
arrrgh! pirate heck yes! I can't wait for the second and third one...sucks that we have to wait till 2006 for the second one...but luckily they say the third will be out in 2007 so at least we'll only have to wait a year for that one...I can only hope it will be as good as the first...I'm sure it will be so no worries lol. savvy? pirate
~raises hand~ I really want to see POC2 but I haven't heard much about it 3nodding I hope it comes out soon!
Pirates of the caribbean is my favorite movie ever. biggrin heart pirate POTC 2 Deads mans cheast is summer 2006 and 3 is summer 2007. I'm going to wear my Elizabeth Swan Halloween costume when I see them. pirate heart heart pirate I relly love the soundtrack my favorite song is He's a pirate but I love all the songs. pirate biggrin pirate
I will most certainly see that. I really loved Johnny Depp in the first PotC and I bet I will like him the second one too. He's always been a superb actor. 3nodding
I would like to see it! pirate
OoO I cant wait to see that movie...I hope it's as good as the first one because most sequels have a bad reputation
i wanta see!!!!! =]
I can't wait to see them!!! It's gonna be awesome how they're gonna have Keith Richards play Captain Jack's dad, seeing how Keith was Johnny's inspiration for Jack(along with Peppi le Pew blaugh )! 3nodding

Naughty Man-Lover

Moonlight shadow EXE
anti depp

*claps* bravo.............not

Cold Snowflake

hell yeah! i just know its gonna be soo cool johnny depp is soo hot pirate

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers