Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Felina75

Oh I see. And... damned seeping incisions. Those are so freaking annoying gonk Thankfully, they have several ways to make plaster to make sure things do heal... thought the older we get, the longer we take to heal I got told confused

Devout Worshipper

CharmedThree
Yes. How are you?

Doing well, and waiting for the weekend. I had Saturday off from work, which doesn't happen every week.

Cheery Conversationalist

lilloulou

Oh I see. And... damned seeping incisions. Those are so freaking annoying gonk Thankfully, they have several ways to make plaster to make sure things do heal... thought the older we get, the longer we take to heal I got told confused
Well, the surgeon told her that he really worked her over. He's not surprised that she is still seeping. He decided to keep her staples in another week though because of it. She's still in Physical Rehab. She's getting tired of being there too. But I know that she'll be stronger for it. Yes, I've heard that about taking longer to heal as we get older and it sucks. lol. No, really it does, but it may teach us patience. I guess that's why older people seem a to have a little more patience than others.

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Felina75

Well, since they leaves her staples a little longer, it might be a good thing that healing isn't too fast as we get older -- if you heal too fast it's not so fun at all when they removes the staples sweatdrop

Devout Worshipper

lilloulou

Your avi looks amazing Lou.

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Shanra the Dragon Bard
lilloulou

Your avi looks amazing Lou.

Thanks! I love the rose background in yours too. *so want to see them in purple -- don't really care for the rest of the poses, but those roses whee *

Devout Worshipper

lilloulou
Thanks! I love the rose background in yours too. *so want to see them in purple -- don't really care for the rest of the poses, but those roses whee *

Yeah, it's why I had it on my wishlist. Someone gifted it to me for my birthday. I've added your Perfumed Bower to my wishlist too. It would appear Cartier will show up with it equipped.

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Shanra the Dragon Bard
lilloulou

Yeah, it's why I had it on my wishlist. Someone gifted it to me for my birthday. I've added your Perfumed Bower to my wishlist too. It would appear Cartier will show up with it equipped.

Really? That's nice smile

There's a few nice poses in bower which could be fun for your dragons indeed smile If he do show up with all of them that is. But if at least one works, there's chances more do smile

Cheery Conversationalist

Hi everyone! Just popped in to say, "Hey!"

Also an update on my mom. She is still in physical rehab in the hospital and now they don't know why her white blood count is so high. They've given her several antibiotics and nothing has brought it down. She doesn't have fever so they really can't explain it. They even asked if there was leukemia in the family. We don't have any cancer in our family. We have mostly high blood pressure, hypothyroidism, and pancreas divisum. So needless to say we are kind of worried. Her incision is still seeping but according to her surgeon, that is normal for her type of surgery. Ugh. We would like to ask for prayers and loving and positive thoughts. Thank you all for your support during this trying time. emotion_hug emotion_bigheart

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Felina75

- One can still have an infection without having any fever.
- Bacteries can develop themselves in various environments; and antibiotics specific for each of them will most likely be best than a general one.

But... I'm pretty sure the doctors who's treating her knows that, so it's probably just a question of time until they do find what's wrong if it's really an infection smile

Edit: Oh right, forgot to say: cultures of bacterias can take a while to develop, so it's a little a waiting game to start with sweatdrop

In short: while it might take a while, it should just be a question of time heart

Cluttered Cutesmasher

Felina75

Still got your mum in my thoughts! I remember going through something similar when my nan got shingles in her ear, and it spread all over her body. She was in hospital poorly for quite a while taking so many antibiotics that didn't help.

Where i've been? Busy. My dad has almost finished my flooring in my dining room, so a lot of the decorating is becoming my sole responsibility. I started/finished our spare bedroom on my own, and i'm busy doing the rest.

They had an inquest into my grandfather's suicide. The coroner did not submit any paperwork over his death, all we were left with was an interim death certificate. So it went before a judge to close this case.The cause of death was obvious and thats all done.

I ended up getting quite angry at my dad over that inquest. One, because he took the mick out of my uncle, who had to stand before the judge and tell him how he found his dad. That isn't nice for anyone, let alone someone with mental health problems. My dad said 'He was umming and ahhing like a t**t' neutral . And second, because he totally lied to the judge about why he thought his dad committed suicide, to try and make my grandfather look almost noble, and tried to get me agree. Big mistake, I told him he seems to forgot i've experience 22 years of his behaviour and that I can make my own judgements. I also said the nobody believes the rose tinted glasses effect he keeps making himself believe.

Also with that, my nan and grandads house has to be cleared since its days away from the new owners moving in. My dad and uncle has been clearing it, and my dad has brought what he is entitled to back to his house. So i've been over to divide up what my dad either doesn't want, or wants us to have.

And i've been cleaning this house and applying for jobs, seeing a few friends etc.

I didn't get the job. The interview and the tests went well, but I got a voicemail the next day telling me I didn't get it. The number was withheld so I couldn't return the call. I can almost guarantee that I didn't get the job because they had someone equally as qualified but with more experience. I get that every time.

Oh well that same department has 2 more jobs coming up. Same department, same type of work, all they've done is taken 'senior' out of the job title and less pay. It does say on the ad 'experience is not required' so if I don't get this one i'll point that out.

Sorry for the book i've just written you.

Cheery Conversationalist

The Neon Paradox
Felina75

Still got your mum in my thoughts! I remember going through something similar when my nan got shingles in her ear, and it spread all over her body. She was in hospital poorly for quite a while taking so many antibiotics that didn't help.

Where i've been? Busy. My dad has almost finished my flooring in my dining room, so a lot of the decorating is becoming my sole responsibility. I started/finished our spare bedroom on my own, and i'm busy doing the rest.

They had an inquest into my grandfather's suicide. The coroner did not submit any paperwork over his death, all we were left with was an interim death certificate. So it went before a judge to close this case.The cause of death was obvious and thats all done.

I ended up getting quite angry at my dad over that inquest. One, because he took the mick out of my uncle, who had to stand before the judge and tell him how he found his dad. That isn't nice for anyone, let alone someone with mental health problems. My dad said 'He was umming and ahhing like a t**t' neutral . And second, because he totally lied to the judge about why he thought his dad committed suicide, to try and make my grandfather look almost noble, and tried to get me agree. Big mistake, I told him he seems to forgot i've experience 22 years of his behaviour and that I can make my own judgements. I also said the nobody believes the rose tinted glasses effect he keeps making himself believe.

Also with that, my nan and grandads house has to be cleared since its days away from the new owners moving in. My dad and uncle has been clearing it, and my dad has brought what he is entitled to back to his house. So i've been over to divide up what my dad either doesn't want, or wants us to have.

And i've been cleaning this house and applying for jobs, seeing a few friends etc.

I didn't get the job. The interview and the tests went well, but I got a voicemail the next day telling me I didn't get it. The number was withheld so I couldn't return the call. I can almost guarantee that I didn't get the job because they had someone equally as qualified but with more experience. I get that every time.

Oh well that same department has 2 more jobs coming up. Same department, same type of work, all they've done is taken 'senior' out of the job title and less pay. It does say on the ad 'experience is not required' so if I don't get this one i'll point that out.

Sorry for the book i've just written you.
No worries, Neon. It was a good read. cat_3nodding Sorry about the job. It sounds like you've had a lot on your plate as well.

Cheery Conversationalist

Ray Liotta never looked better. I love this song.

Devout Worshipper

He is getting old, but he's maturing with grace. I've always liked Ray, even if he face is all pot-marked. The song wasn't bad either.

Cheery Conversationalist

I like him too, Shanra. I wish he'd do some westerns. He looks really good in that kind of role. I'd never have picked him for that genre not with all the gangster type, action movies he's been in.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff