Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devout Worshipper

Hey there Cheeky, Taco. How are you both today?
Istoleyourtaco
User Image

hello how are you today.

User Image

I'm doing well. How're you today?

You have an interesting username. Hey...you stole my taco! crying
Felina75
Hello all! Speaking of grabbing booties, I hope someone will grab my "meaty" booty . cat_rofl

Hi there!

Ooh, I hope you don't mind me grabbing your "meaty" booty! wink
@Shanra: Hi, Shanra! It's been a while. I left Gaia for a little while, but now I'm back (new account). But I'm alright. How have you been? I read one of your posts and I hope you make a full recovery.

Devout Worshipper

Thanks Cheeky. I'm doing better each day. What's different about this accounts name and your old one? And welcome back.
Good to hear, Shanra. emotion_hug Okay, I changed my old account's name to Ichi Says Farewell. I was going to use one of my mules as my main, which is now named Ichi Is No Longer Here, but didn't. Finally, I decided to use yet another mule as my main. From now on, I'll be Cheeky Ichi. cool I won't be going anywhere anytime soon. And thank you.

Devout Worshipper

I have opened up a new breedables shop called The Serengeti Plains, and I am having a free raffle until Sunday. If you want to drop by and check it out, the banner in my sig is linked to the shop.

Sparkly Warlord

17,300 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Shanra the Dragon Bard
Hey there Cheeky, Taco. How are you both today?
hey Shanra I'm real good . How are you felling.

Devout Worshipper

I'm feeling pretty good, but a bit tired.

Cheery Conversationalist

Shanra the Dragon Bard
Felina75
I'm glad to hear it! No one ever told me why you were in the hospital. So... Why were you in the hospital?

I had to have a hysterectomy, because they found precancerous cells in my uterus.
Shanra, that is so scary. Me and the Capt will pray for your strength. I hope you are feeling better physically and emotionally. I bet your hubby is still scared.

Cheery Conversationalist

Cheeky Ichi
Felina75
Hello all! Speaking of grabbing booties, I hope someone will grab my "meaty" booty . cat_rofl

Hi there!

Ooh, I hope you don't mind me grabbing your "meaty" booty! wink
Oh! HOw cheeky of you! cat_blaugh
Felina75
Oh! HOw cheeky of you! cat_blaugh [/quote

cat_cool

I wouldn't be cheeky if I didn't!

Hehe, hi! How're you?

Devout Worshipper

There's nothing really to be scared about Fel. The cells were confined to the uterus, and they had not yet become cancerous, so this was simply a precautionary measure. But thank you for your concern and your prayers for my recovery.

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
Shanra the Dragon Bard
There's nothing really to be scared about Fel. The cells were confined to the uterus, and they had not yet become cancerous, so this was simply a precautionary measure. But thank you for your concern and your prayers for my recovery.

Are you feeling better now then?

Devout Worshipper

Better than I was feeling two weeks ago yeah, but I'm not back to 100% yet.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff