Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Genius

PhiferWolf
Life goes smoothly. Work and what not. Wedding coming up, camping trip next week, then bachelor party, then the wedding. Solid month.

Got mugged the other night, alls good. Got a new phone. Whatever, it was Salem. *shrugs*

Daaaamn. D8 Glad to hear you're ok. I'm really ******** glad that never happened to me, especially since I have to walk around downtown past 10:30 PM every week.

Slick Southpaw's Compadre

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Chief Technical Officer 500
PhiferWolf
Life goes smoothly. Work and what not. Wedding coming up, camping trip next week, then bachelor party, then the wedding. Solid month.

Got mugged the other night, alls good. Got a new phone. Whatever, it was Salem. *shrugs*
Ack, I'm sorry to hear that, but I'm glad you're okay D:

Slick Southpaw's Compadre

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Chief Technical Officer 500
sterek

I want to publicly apologize for being basically no help with this CSS3 stuff. I'm staring at it like it should make more sense than it's making for me right now @_@ I hope you're able to get it sorted though...

Tipsy Genius

Flint Jakobs
sterek

I want to publicly apologize for being basically no help with this CSS3 stuff. I'm staring at it like it should make more sense than it's making for me right now @_@ I hope you're able to get it sorted though...

*patpat* It's ok, little buddy. Someone suggested it might be the jQuery that's ******** up after all. Still no real solution, though. ;____;

Tipsy Genius

Cool fact of the day: If you can't remember whether or not you put the caramel syrup in your latte already, it's a wiser decision to taste it than to add more just in case.

User Image

In a relationship with Bloodlust Dante

Loyal Werewolf

*stares at tracking for computer parts* Once they get here, I'll have to youtube "how to build a computer" XD; DIY

In a relationship with Bloodlust Dante

Loyal Werewolf

*whines incessantly at Jaeger*

Invisible Werewolf

Hello everyone n.n

Krule Keke's Significant Otter

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
sterek

"Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!"

How are ya Sterek?

"Ph’nglui mglw’nfh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn."

Tipsy Genius

Calelith
sterek

How are ya Sterek?

Pretty great! I love my job, but I'm always too tired to do anything when I get home. @___@ Worth it, though.
How are you?

Krule Keke's Significant Otter

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
sterek
Calelith
sterek

How are ya Sterek?

Pretty great! I love my job, but I'm always too tired to do anything when I get home. @___@ Worth it, though.
How are you?

I'm doing alright and seriously surprised it already November of 2015.

I remember those days. I miss the days of being too tired to do anything when I get home from work.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces