26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
What The Heal
Micro_Chibi_Sora
What The Heal
I love Xigbar.
He's a d**k. Sniper mode is stupid. But man he's so cool.

I wish i was him..

Despite everything, I adored him. Ended up making a couple (horrendous) plushies of him and started a cosplay for him.
surprised ? I.. can i see plush? I always wanted to buy one but never saw one. I do have a Xemnas plush that i may or may not sleep with >.<

It's been a long time, and he's packed up, but here's a photo with one of them in it. The plushies were made from a simple pattern I had set up, so he's got a rag-doll look to him. He's an old plushie I made and I have to make new ones with a better pattern, which I intend to do after moving. I want to make most of the Organization XIII, especially Saix.

Hallowed Shapeshifter

So....I voted "You're too weird" in the vote, as a joke, then I saw I was the only one who voted for it, and now I feel bad Q ~ Q;;

You're not too weird D: Just letting you know.

Fuzzy Wolf

What The Heal

Mia's sitting on Dahlia xD

What are the Animal Crossing games like? I've never played any >.<

Kris Tuesti's Queen

Toxic Mystic

11,125 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Streaker 200
Micro_Chibi_Sora
What The Heal
Micro_Chibi_Sora
What The Heal
I love Xigbar.
He's a d**k. Sniper mode is stupid. But man he's so cool.

I wish i was him..

Despite everything, I adored him. Ended up making a couple (horrendous) plushies of him and started a cosplay for him.
surprised ? I.. can i see plush? I always wanted to buy one but never saw one. I do have a Xemnas plush that i may or may not sleep with >.<

It's been a long time, and he's packed up, but here's a photo with one of them in it. The plushies were made from a simple pattern I had set up, so he's got a rag-doll look to him. He's an old plushie I made and I have to make new ones with a better pattern, which I intend to do after moving. I want to make most of the Organization XIII, especially Saix.

Oh my god they are adorable. This is what my Xemnas looks like. I really want a Xigbar like it

Kris Tuesti's Queen

Toxic Mystic

11,125 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Streaker 200
MagicMarshmallow
What The Heal

I've only played New Leaf. It's not for everyone that's for sure but they are fun. It's basically. Iunno. A cute little simple game. You move into a town, turn into the mayor, help around the villagers and do other thing just kind of homey. Yeah. Talking about it seems boring, but it's really not.

Kris Tuesti's Queen

Toxic Mystic

11,125 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Streaker 200
Clockwork Polar Bear
So....I voted "You're too weird" in the vote, as a joke, then I saw I was the only one who voted for it, and now I feel bad Q ~ Q;;

crying I'M WEIRD OMG.

Advanced Noob

Clockwork Polar Bear

Oh hey.

You're not alone.

ZippedBanette's Significant Otter

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
What The Heal

Oh my god they are adorable. This is what my Xemnas looks like. I really want a Xigbar like it

I don't know if I have a pattern exactly like that, but I do have one similar, I think.
This is one of the plushies I've done with the pattern I have now.
Of course when I start making them again (after a hectic move), I'll be doing the faces painted on with textile paint rather than sewn on.

Fuzzy Wolf

What The Heal
MagicMarshmallow
What The Heal

I've only played New Leaf. It's not for everyone that's for sure but they are fun. It's basically. Iunno. A cute little simple game. You move into a town, turn into the mayor, help around the villagers and do other thing just kind of homey. Yeah. Talking about it seems boring, but it's really not.

Hmm maybe I should look up some gameplay or see if anyone streams it xD

Demonic Tenant

-Glances over at his copy of Mistborn, nearly untouched.- I’m only at chapter 5. But I haven’t touched the book in ages.
Debating on whether I need to continue, or wait and start over from page one.. I hate it when I leave big gaps of time in-between reading sessions.

It's been like this for a while. Same way I haven't touched my new Final Fantasy, Animal Crossing and Pokemon games. And stopped reading/watching Harry Potter after the Half-Blood Prince.

Widower

Lonely Widow

What The Heal
Out of my comfort zone!

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items