Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you think?

Hell yes!! Let's burn all the n00bs!! >:3 0.38636363636364 38.6% [ 17 ]
I'm a n00b, and can't understand your good grammer. . . 0.11363636363636 11.4% [ 5 ]
I feel your frustration. . .Grrr. . .D: 0.31818181818182 31.8% [ 14 ]
Lyk, wut r u tlkin aboot. . . 0.18181818181818 18.2% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 44 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 >

Feng-Lin
Therice
Feng-Lin
Therice
Feng-Lin
Therice
Just because I can make my point in one or two sentances doesn't make me a n00b. I happen to know that I am looking at pixle people, thanks.
Then do not act one, just as Damn_Aussie made himself to be one. It seems his activity has been quelled as of now, but his inability to see things in a deeper view has corrupted his thinking to come to terms. But, because of what you have done here, those who were involved will see you differently. Unless you can prove yourself that you aren't a n00b, you will have to earn the right of not being one by making amends in your further discussions with everyone else.
So my saying that I don't like n00bs makes me one? My god.
Not at all. You're just going to have to make amends by acting more mature in your future time here, compared to how you've acted in this thread. That is the easy key of unbecoming a n00b.
Don't act like a priest. I don't make "amends" and I don't forgive.
Never said I was or acted like a priest, and associating 'amends' with it makes you even more hopeless in your case. It's your pride that keeps you from even making you smarter, and you keep denying even if you see what is true. Then, I guess you can't even forgive your own arrogance on this one, then.
I'm ARROGANT? My god you are a hypocrite. And I have nothing to be proud of except my education.
Therice
Feng-Lin
Therice
Feng-Lin
Therice
Not at all. You're just going to have to make amends by acting more mature in your future time here, compared to how you've acted in this thread. That is the easy key of unbecoming a n00b.
Never said I was or acted like a priest, and associating 'amends' with it makes you even more hopeless in your case. It's your pride that keeps you from even making you smarter, and you keep denying even if you see what is true. Then, I guess you can't even forgive your own arrogance on this one, then.
I'm ARROGANT? My god you are a hypocrite.
no you are
mario112
Therice
Feng-Lin
Therice
Feng-Lin
Therice
no you are
Are you two years old?
Therice
Feng-Lin
Therice
Feng-Lin
Therice
do you mean assasinated?
No, assimilation is another name for conversion. So, if you assimilate someone from another side in a war, you have assimilated him from that side, and brought him over to yours, etc.
So, you mean you will MAKE go onto yourside? As if.
Yeah, I figured. But I don't choose anyone's side, I'm on my own side. What you've seen in previous pages was my sticking up for the n00bs who were capable of removing themselves from the pits they dug on their own. Your pal, Damn_Aussie brought me into a fight when I was just reasoning, so he was asking for something more than he could possibly take all at once.
No he didn't. You obviously have no clue what you are talking about.
Exactly. Go ahead and choose to be with the wrong crowd if you want. Nobody is stopping you, and I could care less if you end up being even more worse than you already are. It's obvious you have no idea what you're talking about.
Therice
mario112
Therice
Feng-Lin
Therice
no you are
Are you two years old?
no but you are
Therice
mario112
Therice
Feng-Lin
Therice
no you are
Are you two years old?
The "two years old" question... Yes, a faithful advocate of Damn_Aussie.
Mia May
Damn_Aussie
Mia May
Essus
Mia May
When do you consider a n00b? Just if they are very bad at spelling?

Nope, because they're annoying as hell. I take his side on this of course. ^^

Annoying, because they can't spell? Or annoying like me now? =D

I said N00b. . .Not newbie. . .a N00b is someone thayt's overly dramatic, can't spell, and takes thinks way to seriously. . .and is annoying. ^^

Eh, Emo is n00b?

heheh...yeah I guess since he did put it that way... however it would be pretty stereotypical if you suggested that ALL emos couldn’t spell
Feng-Lin
Therice
Feng-Lin
Therice
Feng-Lin
Therice
do you mean assasinated?
No, assimilation is another name for conversion. So, if you assimilate someone from another side in a war, you have assimilated him from that side, and brought him over to yours, etc.
So, you mean you will MAKE go onto yourside? As if.
Yeah, I figured. But I don't choose anyone's side, I'm on my own side. What you've seen in previous pages was my sticking up for the n00bs who were capable of removing themselves from the pits they dug on their own. Your pal, Damn_Aussie brought me into a fight when I was just reasoning, so he was asking for something more than he could possibly take all at once.
No he didn't. You obviously have no clue what you are talking about.
Exactly. Go ahead and choose to be with the wrong crowd if you want. Nobody is stopping you, and I could care less if you end up being even more worse than you already are. It's obvious you have no idea what you're talking about.
Now you just sound like my mom. I don't like to be friends with stuck-ups like you. Thanks but no thanks.
mario112
Therice
mario112
Therice
Feng-Lin
Therice
no you are
Are you two years old?
no but you are
you just proved that you are.
Therice
Feng-Lin
Therice
Feng-Lin
Therice
I'm ARROGANT? My god you are a hypocrite. And I have nothing to be proud of except my education.
Then start using it for the better. If you are smart, then use it. You are a hypocrite yourself, and you know it.
Feng-Lin
Therice
mario112
Therice
Feng-Lin
Therice
no you are
Are you two years old?
MY GOD! Do you think I care if he wrote that?
Therice
Feng-Lin
Therice
mario112
Therice
no you are
Are you two years old?
exclaim uh oh Hulk is back!
Feng-Lin
Therice
Feng-Lin
Therice
Feng-Lin
Therice
Then start using it for the better. If you are smart, then use it. You are a hypocrite yourself, and you know it.
Yes. I am in some ways, everyone is. I'm using my education more that you are. And you do sound like the priest my mom tried to send me to.
Therice
Feng-Lin
Therice
mario112
Therice
no you are
Are you two years old?
Sure you would. And your 'God' that you speak of, would know you could use better manners if you knew what was good for you, rather than talking badly of other n00bs as yourself.
Feng-Lin
Therice
Feng-Lin
Therice
mario112
Therice
no you are
Are you two years old?
Sure you would. And your 'God' that you speak of, would know you could use better manners if you knew what was good for you, rather than talking badly of other n00bs as yourself.
I don't beleive in god thanks.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces