Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Worker

Hello! After the success of the Old Folks Prom thread in 2009, I was moved to make another thread after it was closed. So without further ado. Welcome all those 18 and over to the Old Folks Gathering! Feel free to introduce yourself, stay and chat, organize events, etc. Please be sure to review our rules below!

User Image

Ok so a little bit about me, I joined Gaia on 7-18-07 and still hop on every night to see what I may have missed during the day. I am 38 years old. I live in PA, I like to read and play games on my phone. I am also a couch potato >.<. Other than that little blurb, there isn't much about me, I am just hoping you all will enjoy it here and feel free to pm me with events and ideas on how to make this a better place than it already is! Thank you all for your cooperation and I hope to see you in the thread smile .

User Image

■ Follow Gaia ToS. No form of harassment against any individual here will be tolerated.
■ Try to include everyone into your conversations. I know it's hard to keep track of all the posts when a conversation is flowing rapidly, just try not to ignore people or talk over them like they aren't there, it's kind of rude.
■ Please try to make new people feel welcomed.
■ I don't mind foul language one bit, but please don't over do it and please do not direct it at anyone.
■ If you have a disagreement with someone, rather than spark an argument in the threads, I simply ask that you please take it elsewhere. Do not fight here.
■ Failure to acknowledge these rules will result in your offending posts being deleted and/or you being blacklisted.

Angelic Worker

User Image

Want to help get the word out about OFG? Please place this code in your signature:

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/friends-chat/t.50571703/][IMG]http://i531.photobucket.com/albums/dd353/ltkyosukenanbu/olj.jpg[/IMG][/url]

If you're an active participant here, feel free to give me a banner linking to your shop, guild, or thread and I'll gladly post it here for visitors to have access to!

Angelic Worker

Oh an any new comers in here please don't worry if no ones talking the regulars usually come out at night ninja smile mrgreen
Then change it to "mature folks gathering" or "sexy folks ******** you, we rule gathering"? :'D
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Eggy has something to say!!

Hello. :3

Saving for Ducky Hat...
Since I blew it all on the Pearl for Prom xD

User Image

Angelic Worker

HELLO ROGUE
Then change it to "mature folks gathering" or "sexy folks ******** you, we rule gathering"? :'D

Sorry HELLO the name stands lol but you can make your own if you like lol only reason i kept the name is because that was the name of our old thread, old folks prom...

Angelic Worker

Goddess of Eggrolls
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Eggy has something to say!!

Hello. :3

Saving for Ducky Hat...
Since I blew it all on the Pearl for Prom xD

User Image

Hello smile
HELLO ROGUE
I agree. Even though Rogue left me all alone yesterday. >.>

The other 18 plus activity I always see never has that much activity >.>

I'm 18 plus and I give you plenty of action. D: <
Hey, that's my action. It's being shared? T.T

No, I was talking to you silly.
Now who's slow? ;]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers