31,750 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
x-Goldfinch-x
Sinful Nana
Fish = Love

What's up Nana? <3
Feeling bad. I'm sick, of course, but tickled because on of my favorite musicians showed me an early Work In Progress today. <3

Ruthless Conversationalist

Sinful Nana
Feeling bad. I'm sick, of course, but tickled because on of my favorite musicians showed me an early Work In Progress today. <3
Right. Get well soon.
And neat, a friend, then?

EDIT: My avatar just got a lot more epic.

Angelic Lover

31,750 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
x-Goldfinch-x
Sinful Nana
Right. Get well soon.
And neat, a friend, then?

EDIT: My avatar just got a lot more epic.

-laughs- I love that fish now.

Yeah, he's a good guy. Doesn't hurt that I've got a huge crush on him. -sighs- If only he knew.

KaraTheStar's Partner

21,400 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
x-Goldfinch-x
My day was alright. I have a crazy headache right now, so I might be on and off.

And I love how graceful your avatar is, and then all of a sudden FISH. Nothing says class quite like fish on a stick.

Maybe try putting a bit of ice on it if it's still not gone? o-o;

>w>; Of course, fish and alcohol. What could possibly go better? And it was partly for your amusement, Finch. edit;; I see you added a fish too, Finch. emotion_awesome

Sinful Nana

*pokes and hugs* You need your rest, I hope the weather isn't where you are isn't as crazy as it is here ;~;

Angelic Lover

31,750 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Delicate Wish
x-Goldfinch-x
My day was alright. I have a crazy headache right now, so I might be on and off.

And I love how graceful your avatar is, and then all of a sudden FISH. Nothing says class quite like fish on a stick.

>w>; Of course, fish and alcohol. What could possibly go better? And it was partly for your amusement, Finch. edit;; I see you added a fish too, Finch. emotion_awesome

Sinful Nana

*pokes and hugs* You need your rest, I hope the weather isn't where you are isn't as crazy as it is here ;~;

It's freaking freezing! It was warm all darn winter, and NOW it's cold!!! -falls over-

Delicate Wish

And I don't think it'll be subsiding anytime soon, there's not much I can do. *Shrugs*

And I know, right? emotion_awesome
Best item of all time. Just sayin'.
Sinful Nana

Yeah, he's a good guy. Doesn't hurt that I've got a huge crush on him. -sighs- If only he knew.
Gasp! What would Wilson think, I wonder? (Alliteration!)

Angelic Lover

31,750 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
x-Goldfinch-x
Delicate Wish

And I don't think it'll be subsiding anytime soon, there's not much I can do. *Shrugs*

And I know, right? emotion_awesome
Best item of all time. Just sayin'.
Sinful Nana

Gasp! What would Wilson think, I wonder? (Alliteration!)
Tis why dude lives so far away. A crush doesn't hurt, as long as I don't act on it. Besides, Wilson is my forever love. <3

Sinful Nana
Tis why dude lives so far away. A crush doesn't hurt, as long as I don't act on it. Besides, Wilson is my forever love. <3
When you say that, I can just imagine you clutching onto a volleyball, screaming "Wilsooooon!" I hope you understand the reference, otherwise I just look insane.

Angelic Lover

31,750 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
x-Goldfinch-x
Sinful Nana
When you say that, I can just imagine you clutching onto a volleyball, screaming "Wilsooooon!" I hope you understand the reference, otherwise I just look insane.

Yes, I understand the reference. Thing is, my Wilson is actually in a Tom Hanks movie. You'd never know, but it's true.

Sinful Nana

Yes, I understand the reference. Thing is, my Wilson is actually in a Tom Hanks movie. You'd never know, but it's true.
Doubtful >.>
Which one, then? If you aren't kidding, I'm so jelly.

Angelic Lover

31,750 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
x-Goldfinch-x
Sinful Nana

Doubtful >.>
Which one, then? If you aren't kidding, I'm so jelly.

-giggles- The back view of him is in Forrest Gump. I'll never tell you where. <3

Sinful Nana
-giggles- The back view of him is in Forrest Gump. I'll never tell you where. <3
Well stick me on peanut butter and toast, 'cuz I'm jelly.

Anyway, it's off to bed with me. See you guys tomorrow!

KaraTheStar's Partner

21,400 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Sinful Nana
It's freaking freezing! It was warm all darn winter, and NOW it's cold!!! -falls over-

D: Crazy weather, indeed, it seems you have some as well. Here, it keeps switching between warm and cold every week >w>; hope both the craziness stops...

x-Goldfinch-x
Well stick me on peanut butter and toast, 'cuz I'm jelly.

Anyway, it's off to bed with me. See you guys tomorrow!

Finch, jelly? emotion_awesome Once in a lifetime chance to see this~ *snaps photo*

c: Good nights, sleep well~

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Oh Wiiiiiissshhhy. User Image

Delicate Wish

I see you there~
Get in here and tell me how your day was!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff