Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Incandescence

Haha, I think it's just universal for parents to wet themselves when their kids are learning to drive. And maybe your mom freaks out because of the whole "women drivers" thing. xD Parents panicking + kids learning to drive = recipe for disaster. I always thought a vintage car would be really cute. You know, one of those restored ones in the vibrant, radical colors. A lot of people say they work well, and they're really cute too!

You're welcome! And that's exactly it. Recolors are really nice, but it can get really annoying and it's not the same as a unique item. Also, is it just me or should recolors be included as one item? Well, kinda like in Picolitrosso's Urn where they have blue and red varieties of everything. It just makes more sense to me.

Maybe, hahaha. I think my mom's just paranoid though.

Omg, a vintage car would be great. Idk though, I'm probably just gonna end up with one of my parents old cars until I can save up the money to buy my own.

Yeah, I completely agree with you there. Honestly, I really do wish the recolors would just come with the original item. But I probably just think that because I don't wanna have to buy two versions of the same item just for the other colors. xD

Dapper Dabbler

8,750 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100
HoIlow Bastion
Demonic Incandescence

Haha, I think it's just universal for parents to wet themselves when their kids are learning to drive. And maybe your mom freaks out because of the whole "women drivers" thing. xD Parents panicking + kids learning to drive = recipe for disaster. I always thought a vintage car would be really cute. You know, one of those restored ones in the vibrant, radical colors. A lot of people say they work well, and they're really cute too!

You're welcome! And that's exactly it. Recolors are really nice, but it can get really annoying and it's not the same as a unique item. Also, is it just me or should recolors be included as one item? Well, kinda like in Picolitrosso's Urn where they have blue and red varieties of everything. It just makes more sense to me.

Omg, a vintage car would be great. Idk though, I'm probably just gonna end up with one of my parents old cars until I can save up the money to buy my own.

Yeah, I completely agree with you there. Honestly, I really do wish the recolors would just come with the original item. But I probably just think that because I don't wanna have to buy two versions of the same item just for the other colors. xD

Well, she has her reasons. I'm sure anyone would panic when their child is learning to drive. xD

Well, I think you can get a used car pretty cheap actually, and in good condition too! You'll just have to save up a little. smile

Same, same. xD I think recolors being released as separate items is just a way for gaia to fill their pockets, honestly.
Demonic Incandescence
HoIlow Bastion

Well, she has her reasons. I'm sure anyone would panic when their child is learning to drive. xD

Well, I think you can get a used car pretty cheap actually, and in good condition too! You'll just have to save up a little. smile

Same, same. xD I think recolors being released as separate items is just a way for gaia to fill their pockets, honestly.

Yeah, I'll probably be the same way with my future children so. xD It just bothers me now because it's annoying and makes me panic which makes me do worse lmao

Oooh, cool! I'll have to look into it once I get my license and start saving my money. c:

Honestly, that probably is the only reason they do it. xD

Dapper Dabbler

8,750 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100
HoIlow Bastion
Demonic Incandescence
HoIlow Bastion

Yeah, I'll probably be the same way with my future children so. xD It just bothers me now because it's annoying and makes me panic which makes me do worse lmao

Oooh, cool! I'll have to look into it once I get my license and start saving my money. c:

Definitely. Parents certainly know how to freak their kids out lol.

Totally! I think down here they run from $2000-4000 used.

Of course. Everything's so money-oriented D:
Demonic Incandescence
HoIlow Bastion
Demonic Incandescence
HoIlow Bastion

Lmao, yeah. I think that might be our parents job sometimes hahaha

Omg, nice! I'm unsure how much they go for up here though. ):

Ugh, yeah sadly. D:

Dapper Dabbler

8,750 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100
HoIlow Bastion
Demonic Incandescence
HoIlow Bastion
Demonic Incandescence
HoIlow Bastion

Lmao, yeah. I think that might be our parents job sometimes hahaha

Omg, nice! I'm unsure how much they go for up here though. ):

Ugh, yeah sadly. D:

Well, yeah. They have to have fun too sometimes! (I think my mom has a little too much fun freaking out my sister, but hey, it's entertaining to me too.) xD

Yeah, the prices where you live could be totally different from the prices down here. I have no clue how much everything is up there but you could probably look at the prices on the cars when you pass the dealership. smile

Oh! I meant to ask earlier--what games are you into?
Demonic Incandescence

Well, yeah. They have to have fun too sometimes! (I think my mom has a little too much fun freaking out my sister, but hey, it's entertaining to me too.) xD

Yeah, the prices where you live could be totally different from the prices down here. I have no clue how much everything is up there but you could probably look at the prices on the cars when you pass the dealership. smile

s**t, I haven't responded in over three months! I'm so so so sorry! I've been very sick most of the summer with one problem after another and I didn't realize it'd been so long otherwise I would have tried to respond sooner! How've you been? How's your summer been going?

Yeah, the prices here are probably worse. Now, like ten years ago, car prices were probably GREAT because our economy was literally booming lmfao. But now? Cars are, sadly, more pricey. :c But yeah, I'll have to check out the prices next time I go past the dealership!

I'm mainly into RPGs or action-adventures tbh. BUT I don't have the money to play as much games as I'd like, so I'm a little limited in what I can play lol What about you?

Dapper Dabbler

8,750 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100
HoIlow Bastion
Demonic Incandescence

s**t, I haven't responded in over three months! I'm so so so sorry! I've been very sick most of the summer with one problem after another and I didn't realize it'd been so long otherwise I would have tried to respond sooner! How've you been? How's your summer been going?

Yeah, the prices here are probably worse. Now, like ten years ago, car prices were probably GREAT because our economy was literally booming lmfao. But now? Cars are, sadly, more pricey. :c But yeah, I'll have to check out the prices next time I go past the dealership!

I'm mainly into RPGs or action-adventures tbh. BUT I don't have the money to play as much games as I'd like, so I'm a little limited in what I can play lol What about you?

It's fine, it's fine! xD I totally understand. smile Sorry to hear you've been sick-- hope you're feeling better now. I've been pretty good more or less. I've been having a lot more depression spurts than I used to in the past few months but then randomly I'll be extremely happy and all is well again. Weird. This summer has been...insane, to say the least. I actually just got back from a trip to Gulf Shores and apparently while I was gone, my sister ripped the toilet paper holder out of the wall, my mom pulled the doorknob off the hall closet, and my grandma lost part of her pinky finger due to a door-slamming incident. Like, everything happens as soon as I leave. But enough about me. How was your summer?

Definitely! Hopefully they won't be too bad. And omg the economy is like a complete disaster now. I feel like everyone's absolutely broke nowadays. It sucks major butt.

Pretty much the same as you. I play a lot of RPGs and action-adventure as well as FPS and zombie games. As of late I've been playing a lot of Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Fallout 3, and Resident Evil 6 and I actually just beat Bioshock Infinite.
Demonic Incandescence

It's fine, it's fine! xD I totally understand. smile Sorry to hear you've been sick-- hope you're feeling better now. I've been pretty good more or less. I've been having a lot more depression spurts than I used to in the past few months but then randomly I'll be extremely happy and all is well again. Weird. This summer has been...insane, to say the least. I actually just got back from a trip to Gulf Shores and apparently while I was gone, my sister ripped the toilet paper holder out of the wall, my mom pulled the doorknob off the hall closet, and my grandma lost part of her pinky finger due to a door-slamming incident. Like, everything happens as soon as I leave. But enough about me. How was your summer?

Definitely! Hopefully they won't be too bad. And omg the economy is like a complete disaster now. I feel like everyone's absolutely broke nowadays. It sucks major butt.

Pretty much the same as you. I play a lot of RPGs and action-adventure as well as FPS and zombie games. As of late I've been playing a lot of Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Fallout 3, and Resident Evil 6 and I actually just beat Bioshock Infinite.

Depression is so weird like that for some people. It will be there one day and gone the next and some days it just won't go away ughh! Damn, it sounds like your summer was really eventful! Also your Grandma: OUCH OMG I WOULD HAVE CRIED. Mine was pretty good actually! Besides the whole being sick + extra anxiety problems, it was quite enjoyable. It thankfully wasn't unbearably hot like Michigan can get and I went camping for a few weeks with my grandparents and had a great time. c: But now it's fall and it's soooo cold here omg

Oooh neat! Omg, I managed to convince my dad to buy me New Leaf as a late birthday present back in September and I absolutely love it! I haven't been able to play it as much as I would like to though because of school. Ugh, I wanted Bioshock Infinite so bad (along with the Last of Us + a few other games that I know forget the titles of) but sadly I still do not have a PS3. :c

Dapper Dabbler

8,750 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100
HoIlow Bastion

Depression is so weird like that for some people. It will be there one day and gone the next and some days it just won't go away ughh! Damn, it sounds like your summer was really eventful! Also your Grandma: OUCH OMG I WOULD HAVE CRIED. Mine was pretty good actually! Besides the whole being sick + extra anxiety problems, it was quite enjoyable. It thankfully wasn't unbearably hot like Michigan can get and I went camping for a few weeks with my grandparents and had a great time. c: But now it's fall and it's soooo cold here omg

Oooh neat! Omg, I managed to convince my dad to buy me New Leaf as a late birthday present back in September and I absolutely love it! I haven't been able to play it as much as I would like to though because of school. Ugh, I wanted Bioshock Infinite so bad (along with the Last of Us + a few other games that I know forget the titles of) but sadly I still do not have a PS3. :c

I know! It's insane how that works. And yeah, it was wayyy eventful haha. It's crazy! My grandma actually didn't cry when it happened. She said my grandpa and cousin (my cousin's the one who slammed the door on her finger) both cried, so she was so worried about them that it actually distracted her from the pain. It's good to hear that you had a nice summer. Camping sounds awesome! smile How cold does it get there in the fall? Down here it gets to be like...40-70 degrees usually.

FRIEND ME ON THERE AS SOON AS YOU SEE THIS. My code is: Kelly 2036-7262-1234. Oh, and happy (very belated) birthday by the way. I hope it was a good one. c: Omigosh, I know your pain. No PS3, no Last of Us. </3 Bioshock Infinite is amazing though. Hopefully you can get it soon. If you've played the other Bioshock games, it makes the Infinite experience a zillion times better!
Demonic Incandescence

I know! It's insane how that works. And yeah, it was wayyy eventful haha. It's crazy! My grandma actually didn't cry when it happened. She said my grandpa and cousin (my cousin's the one who slammed the door on her finger) both cried, so she was so worried about them that it actually distracted her from the pain. It's good to hear that you had a nice summer. Camping sounds awesome! smile How cold does it get there in the fall? Down here it gets to be like...40-70 degrees usually.

FRIEND ME ON THERE AS SOON AS YOU SEE THIS. My code is: Kelly 2036-7262-1234. Oh, and happy (very belated) birthday by the way. I hope it was a good one. c: Omigosh, I know your pain. No PS3, no Last of Us. </3 Bioshock Infinite is amazing though. Hopefully you can get it soon. If you've played the other Bioshock games, it makes the Infinite experience a zillion times better!

Omg, I would have felt so bad! Ehh, it can get pretty cold sometimes. Usually its about in the 40s or 50s most of the time but this year we've been in like the 20s - 30s and had some snow since mid November and that's pretty normal tbh

aHHH IM SO SORRY I DIDN'T SEE THIS SOONER. I friended you and mine is: Morgan 0189-8263-5063 c: Ohh and thank you so much, and yes, it was pretty good birthday! c: Yeah, I'll definitely have to play them all eventually.

Dapper Dabbler

8,750 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100
HoIlow Bastion
Demonic Incandescence

Omg, I would have felt so bad! Ehh, it can get pretty cold sometimes. Usually its about in the 40s or 50s most of the time but this year we've been in like the 20s - 30s and had some snow since mid November and that's pretty normal tbh

aHHH IM SO SORRY I DIDN'T SEE THIS SOONER. I friended you and mine is: Morgan 0189-8263-5063 c: Ohh and thank you so much, and yes, it was pretty good birthday! c: Yeah, I'll definitely have to play them all eventually.

Right? xD Oh wow! Down here we had snow twice in November and it's actually been about 40-70 degrees all fall up until a couple days ago actually. How many inches of snow do you usually get there? surprised

Friending you now. biggrin You're welcome--glad you had a nice birthday. c: Definitely do. You won't regret it.
Demonic Incandescence
HoIlow Bastion
Demonic Incandescence

Right? xD Oh wow! Down here we had snow twice in November and it's actually been about 40-70 degrees all fall up until a couple days ago actually. How many inches of snow do you usually get there? surprised

Friending you now. biggrin You're welcome--glad you had a nice birthday. c: Definitely do. You won't regret it.

It depends on the year honestly. Like we just got five inches over the weekend, another two last night and I'm pretty sure more on the way. It's also absolutely FREEZING outside, though I personally deal w/ the cold better when there's snow because at least then it's pretty and not just brown grass and dead trees.

Okay, cool! c: Omg anyway, Christmas is soo close and I'm so excited~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces