*Stomps around like a little t-rex.*
Hungreeeehhhh...
OMG No you didn't
-Hides like and ostrich-

Eloquent Wench

o_o

*Rolls on floor laughing.*

Eloquent Wench

So. Mom said she'd be home four hours ago with dinner.
I waited an extra hour or two then started calling her. But she never answered.

So it just so happend that she accidentally called me. An I"m like ok, where are you? Are you on your way home yet?

An she's all " I"m out. An suppers still coming. Few more hours though."
User Image

I"m all...you know what, don't bother. I've been waiting for food since four. An didn't have lunch. An I guess your just assuming that I"m going to go pick your son up from work. So I might as well just go now an go find food for myself.

stare
@morbid: wow, that is not a nice thing to do to someone. Making them wait hours for food. I hope you found something delicious to eat without her.

Sorry it took me so long to reply, I’ve been writing for Mana of all people. -laughs-

All right what is in your mom’s head like some small mouse that keeps falling off its
      wheel? First the smartphone thing, and now this. I really think you’re mom like to yank
      your cord or something. But that is seriously not cool. -flips table too- Yeah GRR! I hoe
      you got good food too!

Eloquent Wench

I just got back home.

Like right after I posted that I got dressed an went out.
Went an wandered around Target waiting on brother to get off work.
Bought a cover/case for my Kindle finally. It's pretty spiffy though perhaps a bit expensive. But worth it.

Then when brother got out I was all "Were going to Chili's!" xD

I also made him buy.

So it kinda end up a decent night.

Moms in on her computer right now looking up a how to on her phone I think. xD

Well the night wasn’t a waste then that is a good thing. I’m glad to hear that. Especially,
      since you got some good food. Although, I can’t really say if that is good food because we
      don’t have them here and I’ve never ate there. OKAY NO MATTER -cough- I’m glad you had
      a good time.

Lol your mom is funny to hear about sometimes.

UGH my keys are sticking really badly OTL …
      And ******** my eyes are dry again, which I don’t know why because I’ve worn my glasses all
      day they shouldn’t be DRY… Why are you dry? -pokes eyes-

Eloquent Wench

Yes it was very good.
If you ever come south, you should try it. They are famous for bbq ribs. But they have everything.
I"m particularly fond of this one salad. Has chicken an all sorts of yummy things in it.

My mother is crazy.

So are mine actually.
I need to figure out how to get underneath them an clean. Cause I can totally see curls around the underneath. I looked up how you can take them all off. But the've got like four different tiny latches on each key. An I'm not that patient.

Curse these curls. The cause me such trouble.

Also, dry eyes happen to me all the time.
It's cause the air is dry sometimes.
I've just learned to deal with it. Cause I hate drops.
The problem I can't stand is my eyelashes. There is too many, an they are too long.
Drives me nuts. Cause I poke myself in the eyeball sometimes.

I’m not a huge ribs person but I’m sure they would have something for me to eat. If
      moppet takes me … hint hint… O w O

Moms will be moms I guess…

Hmm, you can try my trick, which I might do in a moment. Take the hose of your vacuum
      and run it over your keyboard and hopefully you only get the junk out from under the keys
      and not suck up one. Which could be bad… Unless you have bagless then you just get in
      there and take it out. Also, you can use a can of air.

Maybe it’s been really cold so I hard to turn on the heater just a hint to keep the house
      from freezing and not my eyes are dry. I’ll turn it off and boil water and see if that will help
      or watch something sad to cry. LAME but works. I don’t mind drops but they never work
      for me. AW you have girly lashes. Like my OC cute! Though OUCH.

Hallowed Heckler

Screw chillies, we're going to BJ's. I'll steal both of you and have giant baked potatos and practically motlen hot cookies and ice cream. biggrin ...
( Plus their Berry Berry Cider is fricking delicious, You might even like it, Ryan. Doesn't taste like alcohol. Then again, people don't really drink Cider anymore... shame. its so much yummier than beer or wine...)

...I'm rambling...

And I want ribs... hrmm....

Eloquent Wench

I"m in!

Let me find my UPS box.

I’ve never heard of BJ’s either! Ugh Montana you are so BORING!!! T: Cider huh, is it really
      alcoholic cause I will not drink anything with alcohol in it you all know that. But baked
      potatoes I might come for if I don’t have to eat the skin.

Lol Moppet!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces