Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hallowed Heckler

I just don't like silk or satin. It drives me fricking nuts. I don't get why people want that stuff next to the skin. It feels like slime to me. >__>

ANd yes... I need to make it on my own. I need to learn how to sew so I can make my own costumes, but yeah. it'll be an interesting experiment.

...But I get antlers out of it so I'm good. XD

Wait, wait what are you taking about Moppet?

Puddle it shouldn’t be hard, just follow the pattern and slowly run the machine
      ^^;;; Also BEST OF LUCK.
      I don’t mind silk if I have something under it but that is it. So I don’t know if
      that counts really.

Woo antlers.

Eloquent Wench

Antlers!

whee

But yes, I'm not a big fan of silk either.

Hmm.
I do believe it's time for Moppet to go to bed.
She just realized she didn't nap today after work. o_o

I bid thee all a good night!

In a relationship with Dusterz

Adorable Star

I have purple silk bed sheet ninja

Naw I didn’t suppose you would be.
      All right Moppet sleep tight –hugs –
      I’m glad you came by and hung out some of today.
      Night night…

Ashes a purple bed sheet or sheets? –Smirks –

Hallowed Heckler

If it was sewing by hand, I could do it, but that would mean I need more time than I have.
But yes. Antlers.

Hmm, I think sewing by hand is so much worse.

Adorable Star

Ryan - A single bed sheet.. ya know, the one that goes around the mattress. Is there a proper term for it? lol

Hallowed Heckler

I've an unease relationship with anything with a motor. Especially a motor with sharp objects. But I can darn a mean sock and stitch a rip no problem by hand.

Hallowed Heckler

AshesToRoses

Ryan - A single bed sheet.. ya know, the one that goes around the mattress. Is there a proper term for it? lol

Fitted Sheet.

Adorable Star

PuddleInk
AshesToRoses

Fitted Sheet.

Thanks, Inky. heart

Yeah what Puddle said, but still slightly nice on the skin in bed. Though the last
      time I remember having silk sheets was like back when I was 12 and found some.

Oh yeah! I mean if tech hates you then I can see how a motor and sharp needle
      be. Ouch! Why didn’t I think about it. Hmm I’ll machine stitch what you need if
      you hand stitch what I need done.

Hallowed Heckler

AtR: Welcome~

Ryan: You, sir, have a deal.

Adorable Star

The silk feels nice and cold sometimes when I'm hot.

My other fitted sheet is flannel.. Yeeaah, I think I need another jersey cotton fitted sheet.

Hallowed Heckler

I have beech wood sheets. <3 THEY. ARE. SO. SOFT. it is awesome. Jersey knits are so nice....<3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff