Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Friend

Daerves

User Image Yes, the techinal school will stick you with two age groups or in a daycare. You swap each semester and get graded on how you perform/teach. I'm excited to come up with a few lesson.

I can handle toddlers, but I would get bored. I need to interact with kids and play games. Plus I dont know how to hold my tongue if I see a mother holding a child wrong or if parents are screaming at a toddler to be quiet when its crying.
It erks me the wrong way.

I love music and I am very good at it. I graduated with honors music and fine arts. I competed in a lot of competitions and loved being in the spotlight. I would play at corus concerts, the classic center with our towns local classic band, marching band, volunteer for pep band with UGA. You name it, I did it.

Mewling Cat

16,025 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Gennomon
berthabusti

User Image Fees? Like pet fees for the place you're staying?

I had to deal with that once. My landlord caught me with my first cat and I had to tell them I was cat sitting. Of course they checked up with me a few weeks later and I had the cat in the bathroom.

......mean old landlords. I'm glad I don't have to deal with them anymore.

Pretty much. ;A;

Thank god. Those landlords need to make exceptions sometimes. c:

Friendly Friend

User ImageI have to take a shower, be right back!!!!
Gennomon
Daerves

User Image Yes, the techinal school will stick you with two age groups or in a daycare. You swap each semester and get graded on how you perform/teach. I'm excited to come up with a few lesson.

I can handle toddlers, but I would get bored. I need to interact with kids and play games. Plus I dont know how to hold my tongue if I see a mother holding a child wrong or if parents are screaming at a toddler to be quiet when its crying.

I love music and I am very good at it. I graduated with honors music and fine arts. I competed in a lot of competitions and loved being in the spotlight. I would play at corus concerts, the classic center with our towns local classic band, marching band, volunteer for pep band with UGA. You name it, I did it.

You can play games with toddlers, although it's definitely limited compared to older kids. Infants, not so much. razz All my kids are infants right now. I used to work with the toddlers, but they moved me over to the infant room when we got a lot of new infants and one of the infant teachers quit.

And I know what you mean! Some parents are just terrible, and then I feel so bad for the kids. confused Also, some parents are downright rude. Sometimes they'll take an extra hour to pick up their children at the end of the day, one of them always drops her child off with a stinky diaper (and then guess who has to change him gonk )

Oh, cool! biggrin I have, like, no musical talent whatsoever, so I envy you as far as that goes. I guess everyone is creative in their own way though. You sound like a prime candidate for composing one of those symphonies someday, but I imagine it's difficult and will take a lot of work. Hopefully you'll get there someday though. 3nodding

Friendly Friend

berthabusti

User Image I'm that type of person who scrubs top to bottom when I move. If i mess up the carpet or walls, I'll fix it. I'm a carpenders granddaughter. I know not to leave a house/apartment with holes in the walls.

So do you have a job or go to school?

Mewling Cat

16,025 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Gennomon
berthabusti

User Image I'm that type of person who scrubs top to bottom when I move. If i mess up the carpet or walls, I'll fix it. I'm a carpenders granddaughter. I know not to leave a house/apartment with holes in the walls.

So do you have a job or go to school?

Although I've graduated from HS I don't have a job. I'd flip **** at the first person that yelled at me. x_x gonk rofl

Friendly Friend

Daerves
Gennomon
Daerves

You can play games with toddlers, although it's definitely limited compared to older kids. Infants, not so much. razz All my kids are infants right now. I used to work with the toddlers, but they moved me over to the infant room when we got a lot of new infants and one of the infant teachers quit.

And I know what you mean! Some parents are just terrible, and then I feel so bad for the kids. confused Also, some parents are downright rude. Sometimes they'll take an extra hour to pick up their children at the end of the day, one of them always drops her child off with a stinky diaper (and then guess who has to change him gonk )

Oh, cool! biggrin I have, like, no musical talent whatsoever, so I envy you as far as that goes. I guess everyone is creative in their own way though. You sound like a prime candidate for composing one of those symphonies someday, but I imagine it's difficult and will take a lot of work. Hopefully you'll get there someday though. 3nodding

User Image Aw man, that sucks. Why dont you ask to move back?

Again, I couldn't hold my tongue. I would remind the parents of the rules and regulations. I would also remind them that a dirty diaper can cause bad rashes.
I couldn't change another kids diaper. I would feel weird. Like....your not my child.....should I be doing this?

I play and learn, I do not know how to compose or write. That takes a lot of talent and skill. You literally have to come up with a song in your head, then write each part for every instrument, then every part for the instruments. (Like flute will have part 1,2,3 ect. up to however many parts there will be) Its a lot of hard work. You are pretty much a social functioning psychopath. I dreamed of going to Julliard Music School. How quickly that was shot down.

Friendly Friend

berthabusti

Although I've graduated from HS I don't have a job. I'd flip **** at the first person that yelled at me. x_x gonk rofl

User Image Ohh nice! Congratulations.
i never had the chance to gradguate. I earned my GED. I failed the Math Graduation Test and they told me I couldn't walk.
Math is not my friend. i tried the test three times and I just can't do it. I dunno how I am passing college math.

Thats how i lost my first job. Kinda. I was a waitress at a Pizza bar and a guy touched my butt.
I threw his pizza at him.

Mewling Cat

16,025 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Gennomon
berthabusti

User Image Ohh nice! Congratulations.
i never had the chance to gradguate. I earned my GED. I failed the Math Graduation Test and they told me I couldn't walk.
Math is not my friend. i tried the test three times and I just can't do it. I dunno how I am passing college math.

Thats how i lost my first job. Kinda. I was a waitress at a Pizza bar and a guy touched my butt.
I threw his pizza at him.

Thank you! I was supposed to earn a GED because of my condition (Autism/Aspberger's Syndrome) but I lucked out with a diploma. biggrin

Writing is not my friend. I had to have a scribe help me with everything gonk

I shouldn't be laughing at that but I am rofl

Friendly Friend

berthabusti

User Image I'm glad you got it! A diploma will go further than a GED. I'm sure you worked for it! emotion_yatta

Awe man, speaking of Autism, I saw a video of a pre-teen being lured out of his home from a female for a "date". She organised her brother and a bunch of thugs to beat him up because he was "different and disabled". Idiots posted the video on the internet and they are all locked up. What an idiot.
I HATE when people treat others when something so tiny is different. It's not a big deal at all! I mean he/she is still different. Had red blood and a heart. Ohh it makes me mad.

Dont touch my butt and you wont loose your dinner.
Gennomon
Daerves

User Image Aw man, that sucks. Why dont you ask to move back?

Again, I couldn't hold my tongue. I would remind the parents of the rules and regulations. I would also remind them that a dirty diaper can cause bad rashes.
I couldn't change another kids diaper. I would feel weird. Like....your not my child.....should I be doing this?

I play and learn, I do not know how to compose or write. That takes a lot of talent and skill. You literally have to come up with a song in your head, then write each part for every instrument, then every part for the instruments. (Like flute will have part 1,2,3 ect. up to however many parts there will be) Its a lot of hard work. You are pretty much a social functioning psychopath. I dreamed of going to Julliard Music School. How quickly that was shot down.

I did, but they really need me there. The preschool teachers can't because they're not certified to work with infants. I am though. And I don't really mind it, it's just different. razz

Haha, really? I got used to it quickly because all the kids still wear diapers. And all of them poop at daycare, haha. I wish they would wait till they're home with Mommy and Daddy, but nooo... razz

Yeah, I imagine that has to be complicated. eek I could never do that. Why can't you go to the Julliard Music School? o.o

Mewling Cat

16,025 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Gennomon
berthabusti

User Image I'm glad you got it! A diploma will go further than a GED. I'm sure you worked for it! emotion_yatta

Awe man, speaking of Autism, I saw a video of a pre-teen being lured out of his home from a female for a "date". She organised her brother and a bunch of thugs to beat him up because he was "different and disabled". Idiots posted the video on the internet and they are all locked up. What an idiot.
I HATE when people treat others when something so tiny is different. It's not a big deal at all! I mean he/she is still different. Had red blood and a heart. Ohh it makes me mad.

Dont touch my butt and you wont loose your dinner.

I worked my a** off for it lmao

Those people deserve to be locked up, what idiots they were. I HATE IT when people don't treat others nicely either.

I shall remember that.

Friendly Friend

Daerves

I did, but they really need me there. The preschool teachers can't because they're not certified to work with infants. I am though. And I don't really mind it, it's just different. razz

Haha, really? I got used to it quickly because all the kids still wear diapers. And all of them poop at daycare, haha. I wish they would wait till they're home with Mommy and Daddy, but nooo... razz

Yeah, I imagine that has to be complicated. eek I could never do that. Why can't you go to the Julliard Music School? o.o

gaia_nitemareleft Ohh I see.
I mean I can see why you would need some...child care background but to be certified as a teacher is weird. But I suppose thats how it is.

Julliard is super expensive and the top of the top can get in. Auditioning for the school takes years to get on the list. Plus I wouldnt fit in. I focus on music, but its not 24/7. A lot of musicians take it to the extreme..

Friendly Friend

berthabusti

gaia_nitemareleft I went to a really bad highschool and I got into a lot of trouble all the time for dealing with bullies. I was suspended from school for a semester because I threatened this gang of girls to leave another girl alone...with a chair.
That semester killllllled my Chemistry grade.

The boy is fine. I send him a letter, and a few things a few weeks ago. A few days ago I got a call from his mother and letting me know he is okay and thanking me for support. She started a campaign for his son so I am sure they will get through all of the crap okay. They have a lot fo support from family, friends, and the internet supporters.

Noono you're adorable. It's okay if you touch my butt.
The guy was drunk and NOT cute.
Surprisingly. I live in a college town so we got a lot of female and male cuties.

Mewling Cat

16,025 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Gennomon
berthabusti

gaia_nitemareleft I went to a really bad highschool and I got into a lot of trouble all the time for dealing with bullies. I was suspended from school for a semester because I threatened this gang of girls to leave another girl alone...with a chair.
That semester killllllled my Chemistry grade.

The boy is fine. I send him a letter, and a few things a few weeks ago. A few days ago I got a call from his mother and letting me know he is okay and thanking me for support. She started a campaign for his son so I am sure they will get through all of the crap okay. They have a lot fo support from family, friends, and the internet supporters.

Noono you're adorable. It's okay if you touch my butt.
The guy was drunk and NOT cute.
Surprisingly. I live in a college town so we got a lot of female and male cuties.
Reminds me of the really bad middle school I went to. I either was sent home or suspended for a while. Basically, I didn't like ANY of the teachers or students there.

That's awesome to hear.

That's hella lewd.
Well, I don't drink at all without my family supervising me. (Yes, even though I'm 22 I do not trust myself with booze.) Nor would I do drugs. I know not to do the really bad things. <3
redface
I'M TIRED AND PUT 21 WHEN IM ACTUALLY 22. stressed stressed stressed

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas