Welcome to Gaia! ::

woohoo finally got lucky the cat yay! heart how's it going in here?

Shy Nerd

Crawls in.

We doin anything for Halloween, guiz? It only seems fitting, considering who we are ;D
*Struts in* Well I certainly hope we do something, because my birthday is coming up and being able to hang out with all you lovelies would be just wonderful~

Shy Nerd

Yoyo Illuser
*Struts in* Well I certainly hope we do something, because my birthday is coming up and being able to hang out with all you lovelies would be just wonderful~

Oh gosh Yoyo, dressed to the nines as usual! How've you been~?
weirdoofdoom

Weeeeeell, I must look good always~ ((You're looking quite gorgeous yourself there darling))

*Smirks* I try, and I love Halloween time because of all the wonderful dark and bloody things Gaia comes out with. Oh man though, Rest darling drew me thee MOST AWESOME pic for my current avatar. It's in my signature. I love it so so so much!

I've been doing well though, my birthday is this Sunday in fact, so well, tomorrow. Lol. I made sure to take the day off from work. How are you doing?

Versatile Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tipsy 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Ah! Your birthday is tomorrow?? I didn't know that *W*
Sounds like a Halloween Birthday Bash is in order~ emotion_kirakira
Halloween birthday bash sounds awesome! *Chuckles*

Oh man, they released Flynn's Chest in a bundle of six at a reduced price...I could not pass that up! I am so rich once more~

Shy Nerd

Yoyo Illuser
weirdoofdoom

Weeeeeell, I must look good always~ ((You're looking quite gorgeous yourself there darling))

*Smirks* I try, and I love Halloween time because of all the wonderful dark and bloody things Gaia comes out with. Oh man though, Rest darling drew me thee MOST AWESOME pic for my current avatar. It's in my signature. I love it so so so much!

I've been doing well though, my birthday is this Sunday in fact, so well, tomorrow. Lol. I made sure to take the day off from work. How are you doing?

Ahh, thank you! /)//u//( I knew once I saw the mirror in Secret Retreat that I would, one day, make a Bloody Mary avvie...and now I have cool Heheheheh~

Ooh yes, I love the dark and bloody stuff Gaia comes up with, too! I saw the art Rest drew, too, it was so cute and marvelous! >u<

Ahh gosh though it's your bday asldjfas I completely forgot! D8 Ahhhh I have no presents either lksjadfksdjfasd;;;;;;; cries
So it's my birthday, but I want to give you guys gifts! I'm sending you all some gold because I adore you~
Man, it is so hard to level up once you get higher in the levels...You can't find anyone who is close enough in your level to be able to attack...
Yoyo Illuser
Man, it is so hard to level up once you get higher in the levels...You can't find anyone who is close enough in your level to be able to attack...
really? im still lvl 2 xD did read that theres triple exp this weekend xP

Shy Nerd

Yoyo Illuser
So it's my birthday, but I want to give you guys gifts! I'm sending you all some gold because I adore you~

Aaaa gosh no you're too kIND I-I must repay you somehow.......

And sorry for not being around to say so earlier, but hAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!! heart heart heart heart heart Did you have fun?? emotion_kirakira
RBoeie

Triple experience thank goodness! I'm level 9 *coughs*slightinfluencecashshop*coughs* But sooo looking forward to triple experience then, rather nice that I have friday off!

You better get to leveling there hun~

weirdoofdoom

Awww, no worries! Belated birthday wishes are just as wonderful as being told happy birthday on your actual birthday. I just love that people would actually take the time to give me such wishes^^

You don't need to repay me, I wanted to just give you all some gold. You're all my friends, so don't think you must repay me! I certainly did have a good time^^ Simple but very sweet. My friend IRL took me out to lunch and sushi ((YUM)), then I chatted with my girlfriend and others online. I got some wonderful art of Swonag, which is my favorite pairing...*Clears throat* It's a Once-ler fandom thing...Ahem. But yes, a really great time indeed!
Yoyo Illuser
oeh awesome ye you should be able to get that last lvl then hehe XD and yush i need to work on mine haha xD its just that the energy when its like @ 0 i tend to do other stuff >.< wonder if their's still something coming though, at the end.

And i wonder what will happen with the one who loses seems like Jack seems to be losing >.<
So all of you, I want to change my avatar...But I don't have any ideas of what to do. Suggestions?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff