Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Lunatic

Hello...How are you all?

Shameless Ladykiller

Nanduri
NAN!!!! gonk *RUNS TO YOU & BURIES FACE IN YOUR CHEST*

I'm freaking out because my finals are destroying me ;w; I'm so tired of essaaaaays..... crying

Missed you Nan!! heart What've you been up to?!

Friendly Lunatic

Usagiya

I've been missing you guys too, I should be here more often...

I've been drawing a comic for kids, it's been hard to draw cause here the weather have been really grayish and rainy >=/

Shameless Ladykiller

Nanduri
Waaa! Aww ;o; That's super exciting though!! Children's art must be fun~ That's a bummer though! We're getting sunnier here in California. No signs of summer yet over there, huh? :C

Friendly Lunatic

Usagiya

Well the comic ain't that kiddo art stuff, at least as much as you think =)
So it ain't bad, but it's troublesome, cause if you want to make them understand what you are telling, you need to be careful with the details.

We had some days like it was summer almost a month ago. Then we had rain again.
Today max temperature was 66,2Fº, and on Wednesday it will be around 87,8Fº, and then it will, as far as they say, go down to 66 again after 2 days bah. Usually we have 113Fº in summer...
I dont want that high temperature, but i'm kind of sick of this rain/cold weather this year...

Shy Nerd

WOAH NAN YOUR AVI.

IT'S SO EVIL AND BADASS

Shameless Ladykiller

Nanduri
Oooh I see... *o* That sounds cool though 8D I can see how kids might let things go totally unnoticed, or take some details and blow them out of proportion...

Oh wow... That's pretty cold... But geez, your summers sound insane.... It's really, really rare that temperatures go over 110 F where I live. sweatdrop

That's awesome though!! When we first moved to this city, I thought the summer was just awful, sweltering, way too hot. But, now that I've acclimated to the temperatures around here, I don't feel quite as uncomfortable in summer. But in a way... I kinda miss feeling the heat! Because just as bad as it is to suffer from the heat, it makes the relief feel much better~ heart

Friendly Lunatic

weirdoofdoom

Thank you. whee

Usagiya

I just want some sun to warm up a bit the house...The cold and humidity make my body hurt. =/

Tenacious Hellhound

I'm not crazy.

Shameless Ladykiller

Nanduri
Awww ;m;!!!

W-we'll warm you with our love, Nan!!!! heart

Friendly Lunatic

Usagiya

redface whee

Nanduri's Husbando

Demonic Shapeshifter

34,900 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Survivor 150
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Nanduri

<.< I'll warm you up...at night...

Friendly Lunatic

Shin the Devil

>...> Warm enough, thank you. But you services are no longer needed.
Nanduri

You're the evil witch to my good witch^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas