Welcome to Gaia! ::

Stryiker
AoD
Celisasu
He has such a way with words. heart
I know! heart *stabs him once more for the hell of it*

That poisons for Celisasu Aod. Dont get jealouse.
Who do you think I am? A jealous lover? blaugh *stabs again*

Magical Lunatic

And poison too. Probably some fancy french stuff that I can't even pronounce. That's the standard poison of choice for a romantic evening is it not? I'm feeling so giddy now. Being hit on by someone I barely even know.
AoD
Stryiker
AoD
Celisasu
He has such a way with words. heart
I know! heart *stabs him once more for the hell of it*

That poisons for Celisasu Aod. Dont get jealouse.
Who do you think I am? A jealous lover? blaugh *stabs again*

*Is stabbed* Only proving my point AoD. Only painfully proving my point.
Celisasu
And poison too. Probably some fancy french stuff that I can't even pronounce. That's the standard poison of choice for a romantic evening is it not? I'm feeling so giddy now. Being hit on by someone I barely even know.

Oh the hits comming. When you least expect it WHAM! Lights out, off the cliff. Granted the car ride will be loads of fun, only you wont see anything with the hood over your head. But that doesnt matter does it cutie? Its the personality UNDER the hood that counts.

Im starting to sound scary LOL. I mean...yes.
Aww....I didn't realize you had such strong feelings for me! heart *huggles* Okie I forgive you.

Magical Lunatic

WOW! So much and so fast! In the trunk of the car in the dark too. AMAZING! :But isn't this a little fast? You barely know me.

Isn't it amazing how easy it is to misinterpet what people say?
AoD
Aww....I didn't realize you had such strong feelings for me! heart *huggles* Okie I forgive you.

I forgive you too AoD. *Tapes bomb to her back...but a love bomb...well...its a regular bomb shaped like a heart heart *

Celisasu...I may barely know you but your the one I have been just DYING to meet though my whole life. Your that special someone I want to watch go into the ground...5...no 6 feet!

=P Celisasu you rock my sox.
Stryiker
AoD

I forgive you too AoD. *Tapes bomb to her back...but a love bomb...well...its a regular bomb shaped like a heart heart *

Celisasu...I may barely know you but your the one I have been just DYING to meet though my whole life. Your that special someone I want to watch go into the ground...5...no 6 feet!

=P Celisasu you rock my sox.
*takes the bomb and tapes it to his back* It's okay....I know exactly how you feel. *walks away and flips the switch* Too bad your life ended so suddenly.
AoD do you realise were killing each other in like...2 threads. And it always ends up with both of us dead? I mean...isnt that just...awesome? Its like...fate! So is this! *Flips switch on the Heart bomb on the back of her head*

*Boom*

Magical Lunatic

*Looks down at the burning mutilated corpse* Alas I knew him well....well not really. But since he's dead....*Loots the corpse and wanders off with any interesting items*

And now I'm off to bed. Have fun tormenting each other. May Domokun bless your day. domokun
sorri i haven't posted for a while, my sis was hoggin the comp lol >.<
Celisasu
*Looks down at the burning mutilated corpse* Alas I knew him well....well not really. But since he's dead....*Loots the corpse and wanders off with any interesting items*

And now I'm off to bed. Have fun tormenting each other. May Domokun bless your day. domokun

Awwww what am I gonna do without my object of...killing? *Shrugs*
Celisasu

niteynite ^^
Stryiker
Celisasu

Awwww what am I gonna do without my object of...killing? *Shrugs*

find a new target lol ^^
Or go to sleep. Ill opt for 2nd option! Nite.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff