Welcome to Gaia! ::

Celisasu
Erinys
My Xbox freaking died about a couple days after New Year's and about two months after the three year warranty for RRoD expired. stare

One day, while sick, I was looking through my receipts and thought I found a receipt saying I bought it during 2009 making it still under warranty so I spent about half an hour on the line with Microsoft's customer support setting up a repair order before I realized that the receipt had nothing to do with the Xbox elite purchase. Durp durp.

Aww....so no Erinys/Celi teamups against some poor misunderstood videogame boss? crying

Nope. sad I'm not paying 175 dollars to get mine 'fixed'.

And I care not for the videogame boss's past! What I care for is the PILLAGING OF HIS TREASURE.

Codger

Erinys

And I care not for the videogame boss's past! What I care for is the PILLAGING OF HIS TREASURE.
At that price you're better off just buying a new one and having that 3 year warranty again. =/
Yeah, that's pretty much what I said on the phone. I'd get it fixed, it'd break down again but I'd have no warranty? Yeaaaaah no. Not worth it. Just gonna buy a new one sometime in the future. confused

Magical Lunatic

Mad Migy 9
Erinys

At that price you're better off just buying a new one and having that 3 year warranty again. =/
Yeah, when mine red ringed I just got a new one. It's silly that the fix costs as much as the damn system.
They tried to entice me to order the repairs with a free month of Xbox Live. Like that somehow makes a difference.

Codger

Erinys
They tried to entice me to order the repairs with a free month of Xbox Live. Like that somehow makes a difference.
Hold out for 3 years blaugh
Mad Migy 9
Erinys
Hold out for 3 years blaugh

I was tempted to ask for a free new Xbox lol. :3

Aged Codger

Gaia.

It seems so long ago.

Magical Lunatic

Gaia? There are no Gaians here. Only...trees. Yes. Trees. Just a bunch of quiet not talking in the least trees. You only think we're talking to you but that's because you're crazy.

Shameless Lunatic

Tsuchirinhon
Gaia.

It seems so long ago.
3nodding

900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
give me gold please

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
I just finished watching my husband play Half-Life 2 on the xbox... and I am highly disappointed in the 'ending.' What a tease...

Shameless Lunatic

I've started playing Shadowrun, and its is pretty fun, but now I can't help but look at most movies and realize what qualities they could have taken right from the book.

Magical Lunatic

Dracoya
I've started playing Shadowrun, and its is pretty fun, but now I can't help but look at most movies and realize what qualities they could have taken right from the book.

I never could get into Shadowrun. It always felt like it added unnecessary complexity that took away from the game for me. I've always leaned towards simpler systems like World of Darkness or D&D4E. I liked a lot of stuff in it from a fluff perspective though. Disliked other stuff(the Deus Ex Machina on nukes for example) but hey, you can't have it all right? Still I wouldn't mind playing in a Shadowrun setting using a rule system other than Shadowrun.

Shameless Lunatic

Celisasu
I never could get into Shadowrun. It always felt like it added unnecessary complexity that took away from the game for me. I've always leaned towards simpler systems like World of Darkness or D&D4E. I liked a lot of stuff in it from a fluff perspective though. Disliked other stuff(the Deus Ex Machina on nukes for example) but hey, you can't have it all right? Still I wouldn't mind playing in a Shadowrun setting using a rule system other than Shadowrun.

It seems pretty much like the L5R rpg that we've played before. Which is on some sort of art block hiatus right now anyways... so I've not had a terrible lot of experience with the system yet. The math and backstories are pretty fun so far though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff