Welcome to Gaia! ::

I just want mine back because they're pretty and cute. neutral

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Quick reply and then yes- we shall move on! C:
I should have been more clear about the tone of my reply. The offense was extremely small- a blip in my mind. Then I remembered exactly what Celeste said about not being here for as long as most of you. My shrug was me saying, "meh doesn't matter on to the next topic!" (Which is why there was a neutral face, poor choice now that I look at it.) My reply was not meant to sound angry. I was just confused at the question and unsure of the tone. Sorry about the confusion- and to answer your question the only other name I've had while posting here was Squeeky McSqueekles.

Fashionable Noob

11,625 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
They are pretty and cute. They've always been one of my favorite items.

Magical Lunatic

Celi has been playing lots of videogames lately. Celeste has convinced Celi to play City of Heroes. Sadly computer is being a b***h right now and crashing everything. We're going to be reformatting it on the next day I'm off and reinstall everything then so hopefully I can log into it then.

I mostly visit another subsection of Gaia nowadays and even that is sporadically. I do like dressing up my AV still though. xd Although I'm almost out of random spare items that have inflated horribly to sell. Probably helps that I tend to like the newer stuff more than the older stuff.

I really should play with Mooo sometime. I actually have him on my friendslist on X-Box Live and have seen him on at the same time as me a few times. We don't have a lot of gaming overlap but there are a few games that we both have(Marvel versus Capcom 3 for example). I'll get demolished as I'm only a step above a button masher, but it'll still be fun. biggrin

Sadly none of the rest of you seem to have accounts on the 360 or PS3 to play with me. crying Especially the 360 as the bulk of my multiplayer stuff is on that. The PS3 has become home to all the weird crazy JRPGs. Aka single player stuff. Although I do have Little Big Planet. Need to get Little Big Planet 2 still though.

I need to get around to finishing Pokemon Black that reminds me. Was playing it, Ar Tonelico Qoga came out, totally forgot about it(I had just beat the fifth Gym Leader and evolved my Boldur into a Regirock and Girder into a Conkuldor).

I don't do much with email but I do semi-regularly chat on AIM or MSN if people want to bug me. AIM: Celisasu MSN: phibrizzo@hotmail.com

And as I've mentioned to Kat, I've running a D&D campaign IRL lately and I'm also in a D&D campaign. Been lots of fun although I'm sad it's sucked up so much board game time. My friends have gotten more addicted to D&D than I am. I still want a mix of D&D and other board games, they're pretty much commited to D&D. xd

Honestly life has been good and fun lately. Then again I'm very easy to satisfy.
You know, I picked up Ar Tonelico Qoga when it came out, but I've yet to play it. I'm a bit ashamed of myself. But I can't help it, I've been trying to balance that out with Dragon Age 2, Shogun 2 and Okamiden. gonk

As an aside, I have accounts on both 360 and PS3 to play online, I just never really...gave them away to anyone. ninja

Magical Lunatic

Blackwing
You know, I picked up Ar Tonelico Qoga when it came out, but I've yet to play it. I'm a bit ashamed of myself. But I can't help it, I've been trying to balance that out with Dragon Age 2, Shogun 2 and Okamiden. gonk

As an aside, I have accounts on both 360 and PS3 to play online, I just never really...gave them away to anyone. ninja

Ooh, I want Okamiden. But first Qoga.

Qoga is so vastly more blatent than the first two Ar Tonelicos. *LOL* Although I give them points for having a hero who is not dense as the lead for a change. And some of the villians are downright cunning.
I'll gladly play MvC3 with you once I get my copy back from Yellow Jacket Guy. 3nodding

Which team(s) do you use?

Fashionable Noob

11,625 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
The only thing I know about MvC3 is that I bought it for Steve for Valentines Day.

Magical Lunatic

Anonymooo
I'll gladly play MvC3 with you once I get my copy back from Yellow Jacket Guy. 3nodding

Which team(s) do you use?
I use....whoever currently has my attention. Hell, I'm so bad I'm inconsistant about getting my team member changing to work correctly. xd Amaterasu does have a pronounced tendancy to get played by me though. And Deadpool. Just because he makes me laugh. He doesn't fit my play style at all which means that I go from god aweful(my default skill level) to something below that when I use him. I suppose I'll probably try and use some of the team combos that'll unlock achievements just so I can unlock them.

Celeste: It's pretty and awesome and fun and I suck horribly at it. That about sums up MvC3 for me.
I only had a slight chance of bumping into Celi in Guild Wars. I still occasionally play 'cuz I love the game, and I'm so excited for GW2. biggrin

I'm primarily a PC gamer/Steam enthusiast so... no fighting games for me. Tachi is on Steam a lot, but I don't talk to him very often. sad

Magical Lunatic

KitsuneNinja
I only had a slight chance of bumping into Celi in Guild Wars. I still occasionally play 'cuz I love the game, and I'm so excited for GW2. biggrin

I'm primarily a PC gamer/Steam enthusiast so... no fighting games for me. Tachi is on Steam a lot, but I don't talk to him very often. sad

The big problem for me is that I'm on at real odd hours. Celeste is about the only one I see on routinely at the times I'm on. xd The rest of you horrible horrible people seem to sleep normal hours.
I should have mentioned it sooner, but I'd love to play MvC3 against some of you guys one of these days. I suck, but it's pretty fun, so...yeah.

>.>

Magical Lunatic

Well I'm on X-Box Live as Celisasu.
My Xbox freaking died about a couple days after New Year's and about two months after the three year warranty for RRoD expired. stare

One day, while sick, I was looking through my receipts and thought I found a receipt saying I bought it during 2009 making it still under warranty so I spent about half an hour on the line with Microsoft's customer support setting up a repair order before I realized that the receipt had nothing to do with the Xbox elite purchase. Durp durp.

Magical Lunatic

Erinys
My Xbox freaking died about a couple days after New Year's and about two months after the three year warranty for RRoD expired. stare

One day, while sick, I was looking through my receipts and thought I found a receipt saying I bought it during 2009 making it still under warranty so I spent about half an hour on the line with Microsoft's customer support setting up a repair order before I realized that the receipt had nothing to do with the Xbox elite purchase. Durp durp.

Aww....so no Erinys/Celi teamups against some poor misunderstood videogame boss? crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff