Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Noob

11,625 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
I actually haven't talked to Stry in years. Tell him I said hi. razz But how've you been chicky? I hope well.

Shameless Lunatic

Erinys
Look at all these posts, I should log in more often haha.

More officially, hi guys. mrgreen

Life's been pretty busy for me both good and bad. What about you guys? :3

As for Stryiker, last time I spoke to him was a few months ago. He's pretty busy himself with schooling in the academy the way it is.
heart

Heya. Pretty good. I guess Im goin on a sort of forced paid vacation for 8 weeks. At least thats what I'm hoping. whee

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Erinys

You're welcome and I miss the simple days as well... but I welcome the new features as I slowly learn them.
Couture Debonair
Erinys

You're welcome and I miss the simple days as well... but I welcome the new features as I slowly learn them.

Who are you, btw? sweatdrop

And will do, CV.

Why would you need to have a forced vacation? :<

And things haven't always been so hot for me, but things are starting to look up ^^ My crazy sister had a baby last month, so now I'm an auntie. At first I kinda freaked out because it made me feel old, but now I'm good with it since it's gotten my mother to lay off on the "OMG babies are sooooooooooooooooo cute" and hinting to me about how she wants to be a grandma.

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Erinys
Who are you, btw? sweatdrop

Hum... in all the years I've been on Gaia nobody has ever asked me this question and I am slightly taken back and if I am going to be honest a bit offended. Taken back because I have no idea how to really answer this question except to say, "I am a person and friends with Migy." The offended part was only for a split second though because really- who am I but a face in the crowd of Gaia. However, at the same time I've been around MK for a few years now- not a crapton buuut still I thought I was known a little bit. -Shrug.- neutral
Slight overreactioin to an innocent question, but okay.

You probably wouldn't know, but the last time I posted this much on Gaia was approximately 6-7 years ago around the time I stopped logging into this site regularly. Since then I've posted about maybe 15 times total.

I have no idea if Gaia still allows this, but at one point this site allowed people the ability to change their usernames. I took one of those freebies and changed my username from AoD to Erinys (present name as seen here).

Due to this I had half-wondered if you were a previous heavy poster of the MK thread like I was who had changed their username while I've been away, a random passerby who just started posting in this thread and received welcoming, or a friend of someone here. A simple "I'm friends with Migy" would've sufficed and I wouldn't thought nothing of it.

It really was just an innocent question, and there was no offense intended.

Unless you feel like going into this more, I'm just going to drop this whole thing.

Fashionable Noob

11,625 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
To be honest Couture, I know you post here a lot and have been for some time now, but you haven't been here nearly as some of us. razz I.E. Celi and Mooo and Drac and myself. Erinys was around when this thread first kicked off like....ages ago. Almost eight years now. Don't know why you'd be offended that she doesn't know who you are. o.o
... To be fair, I still don't know who Couture is. Sometimes I don't even know who Migy is, but I might have drawn that guy a few pictures and sent him a few IRL letters or something. His power animal might also be a bear?

Also, that Anonymooo guy? I might have met him at an anime convention once. It might have been the most terrifying experience of my life. Just maybe.

AoDeeeeeeeeeeeee~... Gimme a snuggle, I deserve it because I'm so young and adorable. whee Thank goodness you still post in your LJ, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to tell you about my art blog and how you can comment there and see me grow and flourish before your eyes like a Chia Pet. :3

We're so oldschool. I wish Crim would come back and then we could drunken Mario Kart. I still have that Mr. Mime he traded me from way back when. He named it "TouchyFeel"... I isolated that ******** in his own box, otherwise I run the risk of making the other Pokemon uncomfortable.
I am like the friendly ex-employee who happened to stop by and see a new face and ask about them lol.

Though friendly is a bit stretched, I think. Given the original purpose of the thread, I used to be one of the more vicious members when provoked, anyway.

As for being 'well-known', I feel like that's probably impossible given Gaia's current culture. Back when it was first created, I think I was considered at least a little known in GD, for better or worse. But nowadays, even if I returned to my regular posting duties there's no way I could even make a scratch on the paint job that is Gaia.

KitsuneNinja
... To be fair, I still don't know who Couture is. Sometimes I don't even know who Migy is, but I might have drawn that guy a few pictures and sent him a few IRL letters or something. His power animal might also be a bear?

Also, that Anonymooo guy? I might have met him at an anime convention once. It might have been the most terrifying experience of my life. Just maybe.

AoDeeeeeeeeeeeee~... Gimme a snuggle, I deserve it because I'm so young and adorable. whee Thank goodness you still post in your LJ, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to tell you about my art blog and how you can comment there and see me grow and flourish before your eyes like a Chia Pet. :3

*snuggles Kitsu* Miiiiiiiiiiiissed you, my little adorable friend. I can't believe you happened to notice that I started posting on my LJ again. You made your own notice about your art blog literally a few days after I returned to LJ after a year long absence. Talk about coincidence! Your art has evolved again and it's all so pretty!

Quote:
We're so oldschool. I wish Crim would come back and then we could drunken Mario Kart. I still have that Mr. Mime he traded me from way back when. He named it "TouchyFeel"... I isolated that ******** in his own box, otherwise I run the risk of making the other Pokemon uncomfortable.

tbh, I haven't thought about Crim in quite a few years. I feel like he just vanished and I was never able to keep contact with him, at least with Stryiker I still maintain semi-regular contact via e-mails.

I feel all old and curmudgeonly seeing this new Gaia. It's hard to navigate, sponsors, sponsors everywhere!, and everything is a chatterbox.

Worst part? They never DID introduce the promised battle system! And no, I don't consider OMGaia the battle system. rolleyes
What the flying ******** with "Tip Post"?! This is the stupidest idea I have ever seen. Holy hell.

Lemme guess, this was their way of trying to drop the traffic of all the beggars asking for gold.

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

13,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
heart

new people.

I should post here more again.
Erinys
tbh, I haven't thought about Crim in quite a few years. I feel like he just vanished and I was never able to keep contact with him, at least with Stryiker I still maintain semi-regular contact via e-mails.

I feel all old and curmudgeonly seeing this new Gaia. It's hard to navigate, sponsors, sponsors everywhere!, and everything is a chatterbox.

Yeah, I'm not even going to bother trying to come back to Gaia. Sometimes I do need things to draw, and I often think about Celi 'cuz s/he's constantly changing avvies and they're usually nice and pretty and I like to drawr them.

Once, I was reunited with a high school friend after years of silence... and the first thing she asked from me was Gaia gold. >:[
KitsuneNinja
Erinys

Yeah, I'm not even going to bother trying to come back to Gaia. Sometimes I do need things to draw, and I often think about Celi 'cuz s/he's constantly changing avvies and they're usually nice and pretty and I like to drawr them.

Once, I was reunited with a high school friend after years of silence... and the first thing she asked from me was Gaia gold. >:[

Same...this attempt hasn't been quite fruitful, tbh. this is the only place that interests me and I'm working on fixing THAT myself >.>

That high school friend is lame. I hope you told her you're basking in your millions and she can ******** off.

I just want the items I lent to a friend back. -.- I lent them my mini-wings and other stuff. I got most of it back, but I really want my mini-wings back. :/

Fashionable Noob

11,625 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
I sold my bunnies for 175 because I am jobless and needed the money, and lo and behold, the person I sold them to had their credit card company claim it was an invalid charge so now my paypal is in the hole. -_- Wish I could get them back buuuuuut don't think that's gonna happen. Person's up and vanished, as expected.. Still have my minis though. Most of my other expensive stuff has been sold and/or liquidated.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff