Welcome to Gaia! ::

Codger

Jim Kim
Hmmmmm.... about the most I can say is... Obligatory post?
I know I know... I'm never.... ever.... ever on here. But, just wanted to say "Hi" for once. :p
Jim! What's going on, where are you stationed now? Note, I am assuming that you will return if only just to see if anyone responded to you.
Mad Migy 9
Jim Kim
I know I know... I'm never.... ever.... ever on here. But, just wanted to say "Hi" for once. :p
Jim! What's going on, where are you stationed now? Note, I am assuming that you will return if only just to see if anyone responded to you.
I'm still at Fort Drum, NY. But next month I will be getting ready to go to Italy for my next duty station.

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

13,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Jim Kim
Mad Migy 9
Jim Kim
I'm still at Fort Drum, NY. But next month I will be getting ready to go to Italy for my next duty station.

JIMKIM!

You gave me my achievement! HUGZ!
lulz.

wassup boski?
Welldweller
Jim Kim
Mad Migy 9
Jim Kim

JIMKIM!

lulz.

wassup boski?
I gave you an achievement? eek
But other than that, not much really. Still in the Army, still playing WoW... and CoD:BO, MoH, Fo:NV, Metro 2033... and so on. Also getting ready to go to Italy where I will be stationed for 3 years. 3nodding

Fashionable Noob

11,625 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
Heeey JimKim. There's a face I haven't seen in a while. You should add CoH to the list of games you're playing. razz None of my Gaia buddies play!

Codger

Italy for 3 years? Whoa dude, that sounds pretty crazy. How was NY?
I saw Jovette at Ambrosia, then Greg added me on Facebook, and then I was wondering what happened to Jim and here you've posted. xd

I'm glad that you're out of the wild, wild Middle East and are in more fun places. I hope you enjoy Italy, it'd be cool to have Oktoberfest a short plane trip away. 3nodding

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Jim Kim

Oooh! I agree with Moo, glad to hear you'll be headed somewhere a bit less wild! Shoot me a text sometime- I've lost most of my contacts. ): Stupid touchphone and lameness glichystuff.
NY is... meh. I'm in upstate NY near the Canadian border, so there isn't much here. As for Oktoberfest, no need to take a flight. I can just take a train. As for CoH, after playing CoV back in the day, I lost all taste for that series. sweatdrop I am playing Vindictus right now... on the East Server. Just something different... and free.

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

13,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Jim Kim
Welldweller
Jim Kim
Mad Migy 9
Jim Kim

JIMKIM!

lulz.

wassup boski?
But other than that, not much really. Still in the Army, still playing WoW... and CoD:BO, MoH, Fo:NV, Metro 2033... and so on. Also getting ready to go to Italy where I will be stationed for 3 years. 3nodding

ya the someone accepted your friend request one on here xD
Oh I has to start playing WoW with fiends when I can afford it I have a couple characters with the trial thats over x_X
I've been playing New Vegas and now Fable 3
Oh Italy, I'm only a little jellers, just a little

Magical Lunatic

Welldweller
Jim Kim
Welldweller
Jim Kim
Mad Migy 9
Jim Kim

JIMKIM!

lulz.

wassup boski?

ya the someone accepted your friend request one on here xD
Oh I has to start playing WoW with fiends when I can afford it I have a couple characters with the trial thats over x_X
I've been playing New Vegas and now Fable 3
Oh Italy, I'm only a little jellers, just a little

This reminds me I still need to do the bidding war achievement.
I want to click on what I assume is a 'like this thread' button, but it currently makes it so that a giant 7 is more prominent then the actual thread title.

Fashionable Noob

11,625 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
I love CoH/CoV/GR, but a lot of people get burned out so I can see how you would be. Anyway, glad to hear you're headed to a safer spot! Check in with us more often!
These six-day weeks are gonna mess me up. crying

Final Fantasy XIII is actually pretty fun. The writing is a**, sure, but the game itself is very enjoyable--I'm finding a lot to like in the battle system.
4 more days and I will be playing Cataclysm. xd
Other than that, it's now officially winter here at Fort Drum. Over the last week we have gotten... somewhere around a foot of snow, and it's supposed to snow all the way through Thursday next week. I wonder if Fort Drum is actually gonna reach it's average of 200" of snow a year this year. Last year was really weak.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff