Welcome to Gaia! ::

Celisasu
Hmm...goth girl thing with bunny ears. Or giant astroid coming at amazing speeds to slam into our earth. Hmmm.....

I'm going to say a draw. The astroid blows itself into pieces hitting the ground but takes out AoD at the exact same time. After all everyone knows it's cats ears that are associated with super strength. Bunny ears go with enhanced speed or leaping ability.

I have cat ears. Why didnt they come into play?
Stryiker
Celisasu
Hmm...goth girl thing with bunny ears. Or giant astroid coming at amazing speeds to slam into our earth. Hmmm.....

I'm going to say a draw. The astroid blows itself into pieces hitting the ground but takes out AoD at the exact same time. After all everyone knows it's cats ears that are associated with super strength. Bunny ears go with enhanced speed or leaping ability.

I have cat ears. Why didnt they come into play?
Because you were beaten by a girl with bunny ears. 3nodding
. . .

Second Masochistic Bunny of Love...I hate you in an I love you sort of way.

What should the next one be...

Magical Lunatic

Wrong weapons for the wrong enemies. For an astroid super strength and toughness are useful. For a doughboy super strength is worthless. You'll get stuck in his doughy gooiness. You see if you had faced the astroid you would've had a better chance where AoD would've had a better chance against the doughboy with her bunny ears. Probably make a biscuit out of him for us to eat.
Celisasu your...grrrrr.

Im missing Kitsune...
Celisasu
Wrong weapons for the wrong enemies. For an astroid super strength and toughness are useful. For a doughboy super strength is worthless. You'll get stuck in his doughy gooiness. You see if you had faced the astroid you would've had a better chance where AoD would've had a better chance against the doughboy with her bunny ears. Probably make a biscuit out of him for us to eat.
I would do that!!!!!! ^_^ *bakes the doughboy and hands out to some people...while stuff too much down Stryiker's throat*
how big is the Pillsbury Doughboy exactely? i mean it could be big enough for the asteroid it smash into his stomach and make a little dint lol ^^
Stryiker
Celisasu your...grrrrr.

Im missing Kitsune...
Now THAT'S something I neve thought you'd say! eek *continues stuffing Doughboy down Stryiker's throat* 3nodding
Yea. Missing confirmed. Wheres Kitsune. Im panicking.

Get away from me get away!

Grrr! gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk scream scream scream scream scream stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed xp xp xp domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun

*Chews off AoD's left leg* Rar!

Magical Lunatic

Well the doughboy in the picture posted was taller than the girls around him. The doughboy you see on TV is small enough to fit in your hand.
Stryiker
Celisasu your...grrrrr.

Im missing Kitsune...

mega newsflash lol xd

Magical Lunatic

Who's this Kitsune? And should I take pride in the fact that I'm making Stryker miss him/her?
Stryiker

Grrr! gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk scream scream scream scream scream stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed xp xp xp domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun

KYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *stabs* Who wants bbq kitty? domokun
Celisasu
Who's this Kitsune? And should I take pride in the fact that I'm making Stryker miss him/her?

*Drags Cel off by her hair and shocks her with a tazer* Kitsune! KITSUNE!
Stryiker

whoa man u realli need Kitsune....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas