Welcome to Gaia! ::

Stryiker
crybayb33
hmm...this is interestin.... i bet the doughboy wins, sorri stryiker lol ^^

Cry...how could you. And I LIKE you too.

lol...well logically...
do you think a human who....wait i bet Stry wins...mr. i-eat-everything-including-clothes ^^
"Screw the Doughboy," sayeth he! Apparently, Stryiker forfeits, leaving the Pillsbury Doughboy the winner by default, with two votes in his favor to boot. xd

Next up...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
AoD, another crazy life-suckin' b***h from whom there's no escape...
...against the asteroid from Armageddon!

Gundam Fight... Ready... GO! xd

Magical Lunatic

Sorry, I have to go with the doughboy as well. It's not that Stryker is weak. It's that the doughboy is strong. Ever watch Ghostbusters? You saw how much damage a giant marshmallow man could do. Just imagine what a doughboy can do.
*Hangs on Indiana Jones style*

. . .

*Climbs up*

Alright you damn Naz...*Takes off Indiana Jones hat*...Fallen Angel! Your gonna have to try a lot harder then that.

Doughboy: "Arnt you supposed to be fight..."

Stryiker: "Shut up you damn pile of goo!" *Pushes off cliff*
Haha. stare
Celisasu
Sorry, I have to go with the doughboy as well. It's not that Stryker is weak. It's that the doughboy is strong. Ever watch Ghostbusters? You saw how much damage a giant marshmallow man could do. Just imagine what a doughboy can do.

LMAO xd xd
Anonymooo
"Screw the Doughboy," sayeth he! Apparently, Stryiker forfeits, leaving the Pillsbury Doughboy the winner by default, with two votes in his favor to boot. xd

Next up...

AoD, another crazy life-suckin' b***h from whom there's no escape...
...against the asteroid from Armageddon!

Gundam Fight... Ready... GO! xd

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I still think AoD is an even worse crazed life sucking b***h then that asteroid. But my moneys on the big smashy rock.
Stryiker
*Hangs on Indiana Jones style*

. . .

*Climbs up*

Alright you damn Naz...*Takes off Indiana Jones hat*...Fallen Angel! Your gonna have to try a lot harder then that.

Doughboy: "Arnt you supposed to be fight..."

Stryiker: "Shut up you damn pile of goo!" *Pushes off cliff*

isn't a pile of goo Poppin Fresh? lol the toothpaste dude i think
Celisasu

*Checkmarks Celisasu on the hit list*

Expect a dead horse in your bed.
Stryiker
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I still think AoD is an even worse crazed life sucking b***h then that asteroid. But my moneys on the big smashy rock.
Your just angry because I beat you. stare
AoD
Stryiker
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Your just angry because I beat you. stare

No, im angry that rock is gonna smash you before I can.

Magical Lunatic

Hmm...goth girl thing with bunny ears. Or giant astroid coming at amazing speeds to slam into our earth. Hmmm.....

I'm going to say a draw. The astroid blows itself into pieces hitting the ground but takes out AoD at the exact same time. After all everyone knows it's cats ears that are associated with super strength. Bunny ears go with enhanced speed or leaping ability.

Magical Lunatic

A dead horse? How dissapointing. I was expecting something better. I guess I have no choice but to show the true art of pain and suffering. When you go to bed you'll find a trio of rabid teletubbies in heat waiting for you.
Stryiker
No, im angry that rock is gonna smash you before I can.
It won't smash me! ^_^ Kill 'em with kindness, as I always say. *huggles and pushes off a cliff watching him smash into the rocks below*
Celisasu
A dead horse? How dissapointing. I was expecting something better. I guess I have no choice but to show the true art of pain and suffering. When you go to bed you'll find a trio of rabid teletubbies in heat waiting for you.
Now THAT'S a punishment. *applauds*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces