Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Shopper

JustTyl3r
Youngwonhee Saranghae
JustTyl3r
Hai c:
Why hellu C:

Do you like Mumford and Sons? c:
Honestly I've never heard of them but I'd be willing to give em a try.Link?
Youngwonhee Saranghae
JustTyl3r
Youngwonhee Saranghae
JustTyl3r
Hai c:
Why hellu C:

There you go c: Lots of people don't like them, though.

Tipsy Shopper

JustTyl3r
Youngwonhee Saranghae
JustTyl3r
Youngwonhee Saranghae
JustTyl3r
Hai c:
Why hellu C:

I'll have to check it out after work but I'll pm you ;p.kk?
Youngwonhee Saranghae
JustTyl3r
Youngwonhee Saranghae
JustTyl3r
Youngwonhee Saranghae
JustTyl3r
Hai c:
Why hellu C:

I'll have to check it out after work but I'll pm you ;p.kk?

Awright c: Have fun at work!
cool

Hi there!

Minion, no. Friends, yes.

Tipsy Shopper

Cheeky Ichi
cool

Hi there!

Minion, no. Friends, yes.

I thought you didn't like me,that's why I never talked to you.
Cause I remember asking you about your kitty avi and you got mad at me. emo
Friends are good though.

Tipsy Shopper

JustTyl3r

Awright c: Have fun at work!

Thanks I'mma listen nao.

Junior Tycoon

: O why do you have semi-graveyard shift? At least.. it seems like it..

Tipsy Shopper

crescent-moon956

Yaay emotion_awesome

Oh man... but... doesn't your food suffer for it? D: Ho dang, where are you from, missy? o.o
Hehe.. make your own, oorr just with a sprinkler. That should be good fun ^.^ Or create your own beach...? Dunno how you'd do that though. I hear its uber expensive to live near a beach though.
xD You're not the only one haha. o.o Ick, canal water.. maybe thats why they're all sourpusses then.

Haha yeah, I first noticed when they stopped letting us add in Towns xD 'you have reached the limit for the day' or something like that. I dunno. Is that a deep pocket you got there? Or the tinny tiny ones that are on girls' jeans usually? .__.
emotion_0A0 Yes, Ma'am. -washes bubble- Boy, this sure got dirty. It won't come off D;
Hey, sorry I gotta go for a bit. I've actually been invited to go out xD haha! I'll talk to you later missy : ) forreals. I'm not disappearing lol. And if I do, just go to the Broskis thread. I'm in there all the time. I'm sure they'd love you in there too : D bye for now!

XD oh the sarcasm.

My food stays cold, luckily when that happens we dont open it so its ok. Colorado,middle of nowhere.
We don't have a yard either no no fancy sprinklers.I'll grab kids sandbox sand and go to town! It's uber expensive but as long as you dont get hurricanes its nice. Rally?I feel like I am.YES
Well they were just in it for the checks.

Ewww Towns.I hated them they froze or lagged.//shakes fist..
I don't have deep pockets or they would get lost QAQ
But they aren't teeny tiny.
DDD: what wont come off?!
If you don't come back ill find you!D: <
J/k haha it's alright hope you had fun!

Tipsy Shopper

crescent-moon956

: O why do you have semi-graveyard shift? At least.. it seems like it..

Gasp I just wrote back to you.I set the ads for my store so the e-signs don't flip till after the close.Then we can work.It's a pain.

Junior Tycoon

Youngwonhee Saranghae

XD oh the sarcasm.

My food stays cold, luckily when that happens we dont open it so its ok. Colorado,middle of nowhere.
We don't have a yard either no no fancy sprinklers.I'll grab kids sandbox sand and go to town! It's uber expensive but as long as you dont get hurricanes its nice. Rally?I feel like I am.YES
Well they were just in it for the checks.

Ewww Towns.I hated them they froze or lagged.//shakes fist..
I don't have deep pockets or they would get lost QAQ
But they aren't teeny tiny.
DDD: what wont come off?!
If you don't come back ill find you!D: <
J/k haha it's alright hope you had fun!

Happy Reading~ emotion_awesome lmao

Colorado, ey? Never been there so I dunno what its like.. That's good though, that it retains the coldness at least. Or freshness, since you said it doesn't get cold cold.
Aww, no sprinklers? Water hose? But no yard.. hm.. this makes it a lot harder D; Haha you get hurricanes most places though, at least.. you get them all the time along the east coast and the gulf of mexico. You get some stuff here on the west coast buuut.. I dunno. It's not like the nice sunny beaches that you hear about haha. It's so cold here emotion_0A0 Haha that works too! Gee, dunno why I didn't think about that D; I'm getting old. : P I must admit, your 'I feel like I am. YES.' confused me sweatdrop
Oh. Psh, darn teachers. Alas, seems to be the case with many of 'em. Though really now they don't get paid so much so... maybe they've gone?

D; I hate when they do that. But people there are so amusing xD Even if you're not talking to anyone.
Oh man, don't want that happening D: As long as they don't spill over 'cause then you'd really lose em ; -;
TEENY TINY! That's the one! xD I knew there was something wrong with 'Tinny Tiny' lmao haha!
The muck. >.> Geez, woman. When was the last time someone cleaned your bubble? Or is there just so much traffic it keeps accumulating? -scrubs-
Ehehehe... I'd like to see you try ninja I'm more of a lurker. But this lurker has found a home, in the FC and in Broskis <3 Lol Still. Good luck with that >.>
Thanks, I did! : D I went to watch Mirror Mirror with a friend buuut we had the times wrong and didn't see until we had bought the tickets already. So we went to watch 21 Jumpstreet instead xP It was funnaaayy~ Lol
o.o Ho dang. This was one looong post. sweatdrop sorry!

Hehe, that you did emotion_dowant Just my way of saying, I'm back. haha Hm.. What do you mean by ads and e-signs? What sort of store is this?
D; I'm afraid I must sleep. I have classes in the morning. =/ Goodnight, Hope emotion_awesome lol Happy Reading~ xDD Wait, I'll add this in the top and then you'll get it later, haha! 'Night.

Ello there C:
I'm Maxxie
I'll totally be a minion if I get a sword!

Tipsy Shopper

Mister Diino
Ello there C:
I'm Maxxie
I'll totally be a minion if I get a sword!

;p
Well of course,can't leave you unequipped!
Nice to meet you I'm Hope

Tipsy Shopper

crescent-moon956

//is Happily reading.

It's desert climate with mountains.We get unpredictable weather and could get all types in 5 minutes.It has happened before.We live in a Valley so it doesn't get any natural disasters cept floods and in the capitol tornadoes.They are rare though.By not too cold I mean in the negatives by only a little in winter.NO hose either. emo It's a rock yard and it's shared.

Yeah my first experience at a beach was frozen weather,wind yet the sun was out.Then again I was living in NorCal.//Shakes fist.You're not by any means old ;p.Oh,I felt like I was the only one friends were disappearing for.Highly doubt the teachers left they have been there for ages.

I never find anyone in Towns worth talking to XD.OH SNAP,now I have to worry about them spilling out.//tapes pockets.lmfao,to tell you the truth I didnt notice your faux pas till you pointed it out.My bubbles constantly moving so I'd believe that.I have a good sleuth don't tempt me XDD

I wanna see Snow White!!I didn't think the other you mentioned would entertain me much.I don't like the actor from Super Bad.It's Khols lmfao..I set toppers and prices for stores..e-signs are electronic signs opposed to paper signs.lmao,good enjoy your classes.Chat later
Youngwonhee Saranghae

I thought you didn't like me,that's why I never talked to you.
Cause I remember asking you about your kitty avi and you got mad at me. emo
Friends are good though.

xd

Indeed?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items