Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Shopper

I need some real friendly people!Most of my friends are just for numbers apparently since no one chats.I'm usually very talkative and chatty in this forum. Erryday! heart I'm looking for long term friendship.Let's see if we click!

Chat to your hearts content,Most of my about me is in my profile, anything else just ask ;p.

AND GO!

//cuts ribbon

Might turn this into a hangout later. emotion_awesome

Ice-Cold Shoujo

your obviously not making the right friends.

Tipsy Shopper

Marcosiu
your obviously not making the right friends.

Obviously,I just kinda add people from here and they just never talk.//shrugs

Junior Tycoon

Aw, I hate when its just for numbers. =/
I see you everywhere in here, Missy. How are you? : D

Ice-Cold Shoujo

i keep my friend list nice and tidy with a clean every week.

Tipsy Shopper

crescent-moon956

I know but it happens XD
IKR go away from FC SHOO SHOO D: <

I'm great,except its a bit hot and the cooler is lacking.
I see you all over too!How goes it?

Tipsy Shopper

Marcosiu
i keep my friend list nice and tidy with a clean every week.

That's a good idea,I'd probably have 5 people if I cleaned it now. I only have 63.

Junior Tycoon

Youngwonhee Saranghae
crescent-moon956

I know but it happens XD
IKR go away from FC SHOO SHOO D: <

I'm great,except its a bit hot and the cooler is lacking.
I see you all over too!How goes it?

D: B-but... whyy? gonk I'm not accepted everywhere emo

Hm.. stand by the fridge? Lol I remember I used to just stand in front of the open freezer when it was too hot xD It's getting closer to summer, too! So.. eh.. weather's not gon' get much better ^^;
Haha really? I thought I was being sneaky ninja Everything's fine on this end. Eating crackers and being lazy before I start homework. : P

o.o I dont know if I'd be able to clean up my friends list like that. I might though. Soon. Two pages and I only talk to ... well, just a handful of 'em.

Tipsy Shopper

crescent-moon956

Hm.. stand by the fridge? Lol I remember I used to just stand in front of the open freezer when it was too hot xD It's getting closer to summer, too! So.. eh.. weather's not gon' get much better ^^;
Haha really? I thought I was being sneaky ninja Everything's fine on this end. Eating crackers and being lazy before I start homework. : P

o.o I dont know if I'd be able to clean up my friends list like that. I might though. Soon. Two pages and I only talk to ... well, just a handful of 'em.

Not you silly me XD

I did that but our fridge craps out so I'd rather not tempt fate.Our spring feels like summer and our summer feels like death. Ewww what kind of homework?Maths? emotion_donotwant

Geeze two pages?I remember when I had that many,it as too hard to keep track of everyone.
I was like always over the limit.I like being close to people and 200 or so friends makes that hard.

Junior Tycoon

Youngwonhee Saranghae
crescent-moon956

Not you silly me XD

I did that but our fridge craps out so I'd rather not tempt fate.Our spring feels like summer and our summer feels like death. Ewww what kind of homework?Maths? emotion_donotwant

Geeze two pages?I remember when I had that many,it as too hard to keep track of everyone.
I was like always over the limit.I like being close to people and 200 or so friends makes that hard.

Oh ^^;; Nuu you must stay here emotion_donotwant

O.o craps out? What do you mean? Death?? D: Oh man, you should visit somewhere colder when you can. Or or, stick to the pool! Unless it becomes a boiling pit of water emotion_0A0 Nope, Math is awesome so far xD but its because it's broken down to elementary form xD Plus our professor is pretty cool lol.

Eeedit: I forgot to add in... the homework is for english. I gotta read some stuff, write notes/summaries, answer questions, and I think that's about it.

Yeah, well..... its not two full pages lol. It's on the second page already though. O.O how do you keep so many friends? I remember when they started putting limits.. or when I hit it for the first time. How close? -sidles up next to you- like that? ;D Or is that too much? >.>

Tipsy Shopper

crescent-moon956

O.o craps out? What do you mean? Death?? D: Oh man, you should visit somewhere colder when you can. Or or, stick to the pool! Unless it becomes a boiling pit of water emotion_0A0 Nope, Math is awesome so far xD but its because it's broken down to elementary form xD Plus our professor is pretty cool lol.

Yeah, well..... its not two full pages lol. It's on the second page already though. O.O how do you keep so many friends? I remember when they started putting limits.. or when I hit it for the first time. How close? -sidles up next to you- like that? ;D Or is that too much? >.>

FINE for great justice I shall stay!

I mean it's old so sometimes it isn't always cold.It's over 100 all the time.
We don't have any good pools they are always crowded. Also I wish I lived near a beach.
OH!Lucky, Math and Science made fools outta me D: < My teachers sucked canal water.

Oh pfft made me go "waoooahhhh". I never could keep that many close friends//pats friends pocket
I just have a pocket full. They did put a limit a while ago!
lmfao that's perfect..now..WASH MY BUBBLE >3>

Junior Tycoon

Youngwonhee Saranghae
crescent-moon956

FINE for great justice I shall stay!

I mean it's old so sometimes it isn't always cold.It's over 100 all the time.
We don't have any good pools they are always crowded. Also I wish I lived near a beach.
OH!Lucky, Math and Science made fools outta me D: < My teachers sucked canal water.

Oh pfft made me go "waoooahhhh". I never could keep that many close friends//pats friends pocket
I just have a pocket full. They did put a limit a while ago!
lmfao that's perfect..now..WASH MY BUBBLE >3>

Yaay emotion_awesome

Oh man... but... doesn't your food suffer for it? D: Ho dang, where are you from, missy? o.o
Hehe.. make your own, oorr just with a sprinkler. That should be good fun ^.^ Or create your own beach...? Dunno how you'd do that though. I hear its uber expensive to live near a beach though.
xD You're not the only one haha. o.o Ick, canal water.. maybe thats why they're all sourpusses then.

Haha yeah, I first noticed when they stopped letting us add in Towns xD 'you have reached the limit for the day' or something like that. I dunno. Is that a deep pocket you got there? Or the tinny tiny ones that are on girls' jeans usually? .__.
emotion_0A0 Yes, Ma'am. -washes bubble- Boy, this sure got dirty. It won't come off D;
Hey, sorry I gotta go for a bit. I've actually been invited to go out xD haha! I'll talk to you later missy : ) forreals. I'm not disappearing lol. And if I do, just go to the Broskis thread. I'm in there all the time. I'm sure they'd love you in there too : D bye for now!

Tipsy Shopper

JustTyl3r
Hai c:
Why hellu C:
Youngwonhee Saranghae
JustTyl3r
Hai c:
Why hellu C:

Do you like Mumford and Sons? c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items