Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Frogger's Pardner

Man-Hungry Pirate

15,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
you people actually arrange furniture around the TV?
i guess other than the sofa that's that.

iKiin's Waifu

Questionable Protagonist

Yeah, like.. arrange the chairs and couch so that everyone can see the tv at the same time. :3 We've always done this in my house lol

@Drunky;
        LOL I'm kindof a shut-in too, but I try to get out as much as I can. I didn't get home 'till midnight tonight, felt damn good. <3

@Pixel;
        I lost my hope for humanity years ago. gonk

The Frogger's Pardner

Man-Hungry Pirate

15,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Haaah. We got rid of sofas anyway because my cats destroyed them.
We actually DO have a TV we just don't have cable...and basic TV is hell.
So.
Computers.
Overlord Spork
        Yeah, like.. arrange the chairs and couch so that everyone can see the tv at the same time. :3 We've always done this in my house lol

@Drunky;
        LOL I'm kindof a shut-in too, but I try to get out as much as I can. I didn't get home 'till midnight tonight, felt damn good. <3

@Pixel;
        I lost my hope for humanity years ago. gonk

All we need in the end is our own hands & faith in them to move.

iKiin's Waifu

Questionable Protagonist

Sinsario
Haaah. We got rid of sofas anyway because my cats destroyed them.
We actually DO have a TV we just don't have cable...and basic TV is hell.
So.
Computers.
        Ewww, what is basic TV? LOL
The Drunken Jester

I'm currently a shut in, just because I have that option *hides under the covers* and I dunno, I live in an RV. That's the most interesting thing about my life at this point.

This is incredibly interesting to me. I "camp" in an RV, but living in it would be hell, I think. How do you manage? Is it difficult...or just like...normal?

@Spork: XD
Basic TV = the news/soaps/infomercials and a few other free channels. Pretty much anything else can be watched fo' free online anyways.

iKiin's Waifu

Questionable Protagonist

@Fox;
        lol I knew, I was just implying that no one has that anymore, basically. xD
XD

I figured.

No one but me.
You know, it started as a joke, but when I think about it, it's kinda true. I live in an apartment with my boyfriend and friend, and really, the only time any of us are in the living room is when we're watching tv or playing games. Granted, we do actually have 2 HD flatscreen tvs, cable, and almost all of our gaming systems hooked up (2 PS3s, a Wii, N64, Xbox 360, and an unused gamecube and two PS2s). It wouldn't make sense to set it up any other way.
This is an apartment for three 20-21 year olds, though. Maybe it'll change when I actually buy my own place.

iKiin's Waifu

Questionable Protagonist

I think with today's family arrangement and the movement to a more technology-oriented lifestyle it only makes the most sense, imo. 3nodding

Tipsy Lunatic

Sleepy_Shadow_Fox
The Drunken Jester

I'm currently a shut in, just because I have that option *hides under the covers* and I dunno, I live in an RV. That's the most interesting thing about my life at this point.

This is incredibly interesting to me. I "camp" in an RV, but living in it would be hell, I think. How do you manage? Is it difficult...or just like...normal?

The Jester says...

It's pretty normal.
It's small, but we don't need much space. The TV is wall mounted - I use it as a computer monitor since my laptop's screen is broken.

And... I dunno, it's only like 22ft by 7ft but it's nice.
We've got all the hookups since we live in a park at the moment. But when we don't what we do is we fill out volunteer jobs for campgrounds around the country and they usually provide free hookups and water and stuff.

And this place even has free reliable wifi so... I almost never have to leave my bed alcove. xD

...You are highly entertained.

10,700 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
oh haii i am MFEO reg XD
i make full avi's every once in a while
sadly my inspiration has died recently lol

Precious Treasure

9,050 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Survivor 150
DD is the name.
Long time lurker and tipper.
One time poster XD
Nice to meet everyone C:

10,700 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
somebody just tipped me for a post way back on page 354 o.O
even though it was so long ago, i still liked my avi's back then
even though most of them were one colour then grey/black/white

http://i55.tinypic.com/2mo7blx.jpg

this was the avi they tipped XD
i posted avis quite commonly back then X3

Precious Treasure

9,050 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Survivor 150
Joshua84

Thats awesome! I joined around page 500. I'm gonna have to go through all the pages if there are some awesome combo's like that in the back C:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff