15,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Rogue Thoughts
Sinsario
Rogue Thoughts
Sinsario
Hello everyone I am currently eating a ham and cheese sandwich.

FFFFFFF---
I wish I had a ham and cheese sandwich emo

haha you sure wish you did
but i eated it

=T
It's okay. I get fajitas in about an hour.

fajitas are fine too

watch sherlock with me
Sinsario
Rogue Thoughts
Sinsario
Rogue Thoughts
Sinsario
Hello everyone I am currently eating a ham and cheese sandwich.

FFFFFFF---
I wish I had a ham and cheese sandwich emo

haha you sure wish you did
but i eated it

=T
It's okay. I get fajitas in about an hour.

fajitas are fine too

watch sherlock with me

That new sherlock by the Doctor Who fellow? That show's sooooo ******** good. I watched all they have on netflix, and was sad when I ran out =C

The Frogger's Pardner

Man-Hungry Pirate

15,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Rogue Thoughts

That new sherlock by the Doctor Who fellow? That show's sooooo ******** good. I watched all they have on netflix, and was sad when I ran out =C

It's 3 episodes of course it's fun run out.
I'm watching the worst episode though. Blind banker.
Just skipping through the boring to have the Sherlock and John interactions.
Sinsario
Rogue Thoughts

Couldn't remember if it was 3 or 4. Didn't want to say the wrong thing, so I just went vague XD
I don't know if i could ever rewatch the episodes. Sherlock's not nearly as clever when you know what's gonna happen.

The Frogger's Pardner

Man-Hungry Pirate

15,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Rogue Thoughts
Sinsario
Rogue Thoughts

Couldn't remember if it was 3 or 4. Didn't want to say the wrong thing, so I just went vague XD
I don't know if i could ever rewatch the episodes. Sherlock's not nearly as clever when you know what's gonna happen.

Nothing is nearly as fun as when you rewatch them. But I've been hankering just to hear them speak so that's that.

At least Season 2 is underway
Sinsario
Rogue Thoughts
Sinsario
Rogue Thoughts

Nothing is nearly as fun as when you rewatch them. But I've been hankering just to hear them speak so that's that.

At least Season 2 is underway

I really should start watching Doctor Who again. I finished all the Donna stuff, and I haven't brought myself to watch the next season.

The Frogger's Pardner

Man-Hungry Pirate

15,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Rogue Thoughts

I really should start watching Doctor Who again. I finished all the Donna stuff, and I haven't brought myself to watch the next season.

That I ain't ever watched.
Sinsario
Rogue Thoughts

Really? It's surprisingly good. If you like Sherlock, you should probably check it out.
I've been watching this old Xmen cartoon from when I was little. It's really awesome <3

The Frogger's Pardner

Man-Hungry Pirate

15,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Rogue Thoughts
Sinsario
Rogue Thoughts

Really? It's surprisingly good. If you like Sherlock, you should probably check it out.
I've been watching this old Xmen cartoon from when I was little. It's really awesome <3

S'too long ._.
I'd need a s**t ton of attention span to watch
Sinsario
Rogue Thoughts
Sinsario
Rogue Thoughts

S'too long ._.

I have absolutely nothing to do between 7pm and 10pm Tuesdays and Thursdays, and that's when I watch. I tend to watch shows when I'm on my computer. In fact, I've got Xmen on right now.

The Frogger's Pardner

Man-Hungry Pirate

15,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Rogue Thoughts
Sinsario
Rogue Thoughts
Sinsario
Rogue Thoughts

S'too long ._.

I have absolutely nothing to do between 7pm and 10pm Tuesdays and Thursdays, and that's when I watch. I tend to watch shows when I'm on my computer. In fact, I've got Xmen on right now.

How?
I hate watching through the computer (and it's the only way I can watch) because my mind wonders
I end up going on sites
and then i just don't even watch- just listen
Sinsario
Rogue Thoughts
Sinsario
Rogue Thoughts
Sinsario
Rogue Thoughts

S'too long ._.

How?
I hate watching through the computer (and it's the only way I can watch) because my mind wonders
I end up going on sites

Oh, my laptops in the living room. I sit on the couch with it, with nexflix streaming through the PS3 onto the TV.

O.G. Darling

Hiya everyone :3

The Frogger's Pardner

Man-Hungry Pirate

15,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Rogue Thoughts
Sinsario
Rogue Thoughts
Sinsario
Rogue Thoughts

S'too long ._.

How?
I end up going on sites

Oh, my laptops in the living room. I sit on the couch with it, with nexflix streaming through the PS3 onto the TV.

ppffftttttt

Shy Dark Elf

//flops in
= w =

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items