• Fusion Expert 300

Sorry I could only give you 50k Shy. It's all my gold minus some change sad

ninja

Versatile Man-Lover

7,550 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
mmm gold flows nicely when its rigs that are for shows people are obsessed about heart i sooo love thaking thier hard earned gold -evil grin-
sadly if the rig for the anime shop ends up being an anime i love then ill be in trouble sweatdrop

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
vert the skunk
mmm gold flows nicely when its rigs that are for shows people are obsessed about heart i sooo love thaking thier hard earned gold -evil grin-
sadly if the rig for the anime shop ends up being an anime i love then ill be in trouble sweatdrop
it would be nice if I could spend my rl money on Gaia. That's for sure. But I pay for life. Stoopid rl.

Versatile Man-Lover

7,550 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Super Squirrel Boy
vert the skunk
it would be nice if I could spend my rl money on Gaia. That's for sure. But I pay for life. Stoopid rl.

so you cant even spare 10 bucks on a gaia cash card 0.0

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Fuji
Lucky doesn't work and needs meds and food and stuff... I don't think he has a whole lot of money left for spending, even $10 on gaia cash.
I work and still rarely get cash...though probably more than I really can afford.

And French sucks... someone shoot me now.

Versatile Man-Lover

7,550 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Jayden Kogane
Fuji
Lucky doesn't work and needs meds and food and stuff... I don't think he has a whole lot of money left for spending, even $10 on gaia cash.
I work and still rarely get cash...though probably more than I really can afford.

when i wasnt working i still found ways to collect 10 bucks for an occational gaia cash by selling items at stores and cashing in soda bottles.

-puts on a crime scene invesigator style glove then puts on a secon pair of the same plastic glovesgrabs an unregistered pistol loads it places it to your temple and presses the trigger-
*fires bullet through your skull and lodges the bullet inside your brain killing you instantly*

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
vert the skunk
Jayden Kogane
Fuji

when i wasnt working i still found ways to collect 10 bucks for an occational gaia cash by selling items at stores and cashing in soda bottles.

-puts on a crime scene invesigator style glove then puts on a secon pair of the same plastic glovesgrabs an unregistered pistol loads it places it to your temple and presses the trigger-
*fires bullet through your skull and lodges the bullet inside your brain killing you instantly*

Yay! I'm dead!

Hmm...maybe Lucky needs to start cashing in cans and stuff...

Versatile Man-Lover

7,550 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Jayden Kogane
vert the skunk
Jayden Kogane
Fuji

Yay! I'm dead!

Hmm...maybe Lucky needs to start cashing in cans and stuff...

exactly. even if its just pennies just put them into a jar and overtime it will build up. the most ive had in a a change jar ended up being over 30 bucks.. but i saw a guy at the bank come in with a bag full of change and it totaled up over 500 bucks. 0.0

Demonic Cat

34,900 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I do the video offers and such... get a good amount

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
vert the skunk
Super Squirrel Boy
vert the skunk

I can't cause that money is being saved for my trip to California in July. AND my payee won't let me. I'm lucky if she lets me go out to eat with my friends when they come to town. She has all my money saved for different trips and car repairs that are coming up. Will be going to Wyoming on Sunday, so have to pay for gas and food and what not. She has it all calculated. Maybe if I don't buy clothes anymore I could spend $10 on Gaia. I dunno.

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
Jayden Kogane
Fuji

{snugs} that's right. At least my meds are paid by the state and med companies. Otherwise it'd be about a thousand a month spent on meds.

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
Sky_Jean
are those offers safe now? The videos don't load for me last time I tried. And the others put bad stuff on my puter.

Demonic Cat

34,900 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Super Squirrel Boy
Sky_Jean
are those offers safe now? The videos don't load for me last time I tried. And the others put bad stuff on my puter.
=/ I usually do the videos... they do some good

Versatile Man-Lover

7,550 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Super Squirrel Boy
vert the skunk
Super Squirrel Boy
vert the skunk

I can't cause that money is being saved for my trip to California in July. AND my payee won't let me. I'm lucky if she lets me go out to eat with my friends when they come to town. She has all my money saved for different trips and car repairs that are coming up. Will be going to Wyoming on Sunday, so have to pay for gas and food and what not. She has it all calculated. Maybe if I don't buy clothes anymore I could spend $10 on Gaia. I dunno.

damn your payee is stricted then my dad with my money gonk
at least i get 20 bucks of spending money for the week if i dont have any money between paydays and im hanging with a friend.

and yes not buying shirts will definitly help save you at least 20 dollars per shirt not purchased.

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
vert the skunk
Super Squirrel Boy
vert the skunk
Super Squirrel Boy
vert the skunk

damn your payee is stricted then my dad with my money gonk
at least i get 20 bucks of spending money for the week if i dont have any money between paydays and im hanging with a friend.

and yes not buying shirts will definitly help save you at least 20 dollars per shirt not purchased.
oh I never spend that much on shirts. At most I spend $4.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff