• Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
Jayden Kogane
Takkita
Jayden Kogane
Takkita

I'd rather eat tasty than eat thin.

She said she loves pizza...
She just can't stay because she has to go home and pick up her daughter and bring her here. Her daughter has to come to the library to study. *doesn't bother to suggest 'why doesn't she take the bus or stay home one day'*
yeah I think parents don't like to be criticized about their decisions. . . even when their kid is an adult themselves

Not sure how she'll survive next year when her daughter actually has to be at the campus for university... they can't do anything without each other. They need to call each other at like 11 am each day, then see each other at lunch...
The daughter had a job for a week and the mother missed her a lot when she wasn't home at lunch....
Sounds like the mother is a bit too needy. Did she make the daughter quit? Poor daughter...how can she become an adult like that? Does she not have a life?

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Takkita
So since it's

Quote:
Takkita rolled 5 10-sided dice: 2, 6, 8, 2, 6 Total: 24 (5-50)

you would have won 26,826 gold

I might have to tweak it a bit cause that's not much at all really and to reach a billion would take a lot of tens....I just don't want them winning gold I don't have lol. That would be BAD.

If I raised it to 6 dice there's a chance it could be 10 10 10 10 10 10 which would equal to 101,010,101,010 I don't have 100B to give away if that were to happen.

It could always be something that if it's below a certain amount you add a 0 or two or whatever to the end.
Like it you want the min. to be 500k, then anything under that amount gets a zero until it reaches at least that? I don't know...

Takkita rolled 5 20-sided dice: 20, 13, 1, 13, 14 Total: 61 (5-100)

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
yeah that could work if I raised the minimum they win. The other thought was to do 20 sided dice ...that would raise the max to 2 b...but still would have the problem of numbers being too low I think... {tests it}

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Takkita
Jayden Kogane
Takkita
Jayden Kogane
Takkita

She just can't stay because she has to go home and pick up her daughter and bring her here. Her daughter has to come to the library to study. *doesn't bother to suggest 'why doesn't she take the bus or stay home one day'*
yeah I think parents don't like to be criticized about their decisions. . . even when their kid is an adult themselves

Not sure how she'll survive next year when her daughter actually has to be at the campus for university... they can't do anything without each other. They need to call each other at like 11 am each day, then see each other at lunch...
The daughter had a job for a week and the mother missed her a lot when she wasn't home at lunch....
Sounds like the mother is a bit too needy. Did she make the daughter quit? Poor daughter...how can she become an adult like that? Does she not have a life?

No she unfairly got fired.
It was just for the holiday season and someone else applied who had more sales experience so they fired her and hired the other girl... or so I was told.

I think the two of them cling to each other. She's divorced and her ex is an a** who doesn't want anything to do with his daughter. I guess since the kid was 12 all they had was each other... sweatdrop

Jayden Kogane rolled 5 20-sided dice: 6, 10, 19, 5, 11 Total: 51 (5-100)

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
I need to get back to work... be home in like 1.5 hours...depending on the buses...

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300

20, 13, 1, 13, 14

that would be 201,311,314

hmm 200m...that's not too bad then. But I don't like the idea of giving 2B for something as quoting me....I like it to be 1B max...so I think I like your idea best so far Jay. Just to set a minimum no matter what the roll says. So if it were 2, 3, 1, 3, 4 ....I could just raise it to 2,313,400 so the minimum would be always at least 1M.

It's so strange still that 1M isn't worth very much. sad

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
Jayden Kogane
Takkita
Jayden Kogane
Takkita
Jayden Kogane
Takkita

It was just for the holiday season and someone else applied who had more sales experience so they fired her and hired the other girl... or so I was told.

I think the two of them cling to each other. She's divorced and her ex is an a** who doesn't want anything to do with his daughter. I guess since the kid was 12 all they had was each other... sweatdrop
That is pretty sad...but time changes things. At the same time I understand. Same thing happened with me and my mom. I was her security blanket. I was a baby when they split. It was 12 years till mom remarried. Even now she relies on me for emotional support more than dad. I get he's not me and the two of them don't have the same history as me and her...but that's how it's supposed to be! She married him, not me lol. Different roles in theory.

My parents had me so scared to leave. They made it out to be that I couldn't survive without them...turns out looking back...it seems that they may have felt that they couldn't make it without my money. I had no life outside of them and whenever I tried to they would find reasons to stop it. Being an adult with a 10pm curfew sucks when you as a teenager never had a curfew XD. Dad says he would've done things differently if he knew then what he knows now. But it's hard to say. Smothering the things you love is a good way to kill them XD

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
Put this on the first page.

Quote:
Do you like gold? Of course you do.
If you want some, just keep your eye out for this image of Saki: User Image
If you are the first to quote it, you have a chance to win between 1,010,101,010 and 1,111,100 gold!
Good luck!

and no, this post doesn't count. You can quote but you won't be winning anything for it wink

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Takkita

20, 13, 1, 13, 14

that would be 201,311,314

hmm 200m...that's not too bad then. But I don't like the idea of giving 2B for something as quoting me....I like it to be 1B max...so I think I like your idea best so far Jay. Just to set a minimum no matter what the roll says. So if it were 2, 3, 1, 3, 4 ....I could just raise it to 2,313,400 so the minimum would be always at least 1M.

It's so strange still that 1M isn't worth very much. sad
It's only been about a year when 1 mil was still a lot of gold. Now it's in the billions and trillions... gonk

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Takkita
Jayden Kogane
Takkita
Jayden Kogane
Takkita

That is pretty sad...but time changes things. At the same time I understand. Same thing happened with me and my mom. I was her security blanket. I was a baby when they split. It was 12 years till mom remarried. Even now she relies on me for emotional support more than dad. I get he's not me and the two of them don't have the same history as me and her...but that's how it's supposed to be! She married him, not me lol. Different roles in theory.

My parents had me so scared to leave. They made it out to be that I couldn't survive without them...turns out looking back...it seems that they may have felt that they couldn't make it without my money. I had no life outside of them and whenever I tried to they would find reasons to stop it. Being an adult with a 10pm curfew sucks when you as a teenager never had a curfew XD. Dad says he would've done things differently if he knew then what he knows now. But it's hard to say. Smothering the things you love is a good way to kill them XD
Yeah, I think you've done better since you've moved out.

I just find it a little much that one of them has to call the other at about 11 am every day (usually the daughter calling the mother to fill her in on what homework she's working on and what time she got up and stuff) and then the mother goes home for lunch at 1! Why can't they just have that discussion at 1??? They even sleep in the same bed since apparently the daughter needs a new mattress so she doesn't sleep there. I need a new mattress but I still sleep in my bed. stare
And if the mom is missing her like crazy when the daughter has to work through lunch hour, how will she survive her daughter moving out???

Next year the daughter will be in university like 2 hours away. The mother plans to pick her up EVERY Friday night and drive her back EVERY Sunday... That's 8 hours of driving each weekend. Her daughter can't take a bus or train or something...her mom has to go pick her up.. sweatdrop
I think she's insane to be planning that.
My parents keep offering to pick me up and drive me places and I usually decline since I don't want to put them out...and I'm only about 30 minutes away from them. sweatdrop

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
Jayden Kogane
Takkita
Jayden Kogane
Takkita
Jayden Kogane
Takkita

I just find it a little much that one of them has to call the other at about 11 am every day (usually the daughter calling the mother to fill her in on what homework she's working on and what time she got up and stuff) and then the mother goes home for lunch at 1! Why can't they just have that discussion at 1??? They even sleep in the same bed since apparently the daughter needs a new mattress so she doesn't sleep there. I need a new mattress but I still sleep in my bed. stare
And if the mom is missing her like crazy when the daughter has to work through lunch hour, how will she survive her daughter moving out???

Next year the daughter will be in university like 2 hours away. The mother plans to pick her up EVERY Friday night and drive her back EVERY Sunday... That's 8 hours of driving each weekend. Her daughter can't take a bus or train or something...her mom has to go pick her up.. sweatdrop
My parents keep offering to pick me up and drive me places and I usually decline since I don't want to put them out...and I'm only about 30 minutes away from them. sweatdrop
Sounds like the two of them have a lot to work out. Maybe when she goes to fill up the tank each week she'll rethink things. And having some distance might help them have a healthier relationship.

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300

A woman brought a very limp duck into a veterinary surgeon. As
she laid her pet on the table, the vet pulled out his
stethoscope and listened to the bird's chest.

After a moment or two, the vet
shook his head and sadly said, "I'm sorry, your duck, Cuddles,
has passed away."

The distressed woman wailed,
"Are you sure?"
"Yes, I am sure. Your duck is dead," replied
the vet..

"How can you be so sure?" she
protested. "I mean you haven't done any testing on him or anything. He might just be in a coma or
something."

The vet rolled his eyes, turned
around and left the room. He returned a few minutes later
with a black Labrador Retriever. As the duck's owner looked on
in amazement, the dog stood on his hind legs, put his
front paws on the examination table and sniffed the duck from
top to bottom. He then looked up at the vet with sad eyes and
shook his head.

The vet patted the dog on the
head and took it out of the room. A few minutes later he
returned with a cat. The cat jumped on the table and also
delicately sniffed the bird from head to foot. The cat sat
back on its haunches, shook its head, meowed softly and
strolled out of the room.

The vet looked at the
woman and said, "I'm sorry, but as I said, this is most
definitely, 100% certifiably, a dead duck."

The vet turned to his computer terminal, hit a few keys and
produced a bill, which he handed to the woman..

The duck's owner, still in shock, took the bill. "$150!" she
cried, "$150 just to tell me my duck is dead!"

The vet shrugged, "I'm sorry. If you had just taken my word for it,
the bill would have been $20, but with the Lab Report and the
Cat Scan, it's now $150."

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Takkita
Jayden Kogane
Takkita
Jayden Kogane
Takkita

Sounds like the two of them have a lot to work out. Maybe when she goes to fill up the tank each week she'll rethink things. And having some distance might help them have a healthier relationship.
I guess we shall see next fall.

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300

Candy has me so confused...she doesn't think I need to have any kind of contact solution cause her husband uses saline for his and has never had an eye infection. . . .I mean ...it sounds okay but everything online says that saline won't disinfect so it's not a good idea to use saline as a multipurpose solution. The stuff I had was probably leading to my eyes drying more, so they want me to try this hydrogen peroxide stuff that turns into saline once it's neutralized. It clears protein build up and disinfects. Saline won't clear build up so not sure if it's necessary or not...then she got pretty snippy when I told her everything I'm reading says that saline isn't the best choice D:

Help?

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Annoying.

I always thought you needed contact solution for contacts...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff