Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello people
I am searching for an internet friend, gaming buddy or whatever it comes out to be

I am from Bulgaria but currently live in the USA. I am 17 years old and male.

If I have one gift (or at least I think so) is to pickup languages really quick. I am fluent in Bulgarian and English but can write in German and a little bit in Japanese. I am interested in everything so any subject would be fine. I have become a fan of anime recently and I'm falling more into it every day. Also another thing I'm doing is gaming- I play mostly singleplayer games but there are some multiplayer ones which are cool too.

About movie and music interests- I listen mostly to metal (my favourite band is Korn so you should figure it out easily), although some times anything is okay, unless it's pop. Movies I like: every time travel movie, and all of the mind fcuk ones, big plot twists also fall in this criteria. (an example should be "Donnie Darko" wink

I get along wit everyone. So even if you want to play something, PM me.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you! smile
Steam- mirinski98
E-Mail- mirinski98@gmail.com
I have more connections but you should PM me first
Yooo. What kind of anime do you watch?

Timid Prophet

6,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Hey man, what do you game on?
To be honest, I wasn't a huge fan of Donnie Darko. Some bits did make me laugh quite a bit though, whether intentional or not. I just didn't really understand the ending too much, then again, I was pretty young when I watched it... Might have to give it another go, see what I think of it now.
Here are some of them (multiplayer):
Quake live
Elsword
Maple story
Drakensang online
Mine craft
Terraria
Left 4 dead
Just cause
Doom 3
Red eclipse
Doom 1, 2
Tee worlds

I even have been thinking on starting a YouTube channel, so if it's fine with you...

And anime is just like with the movies, elfen lied, steins gate chaos head, Shiki, but also some with feels.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff