Aged Explorer

7,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Come chill with us, and just be yourself
Whoever that may be.

Mea's original hangout began with the first post on Wednesday May 24, 2006 at 8:52 pm when Mea first joined Gaia itself. In it's almost three years it's been a home to more people then we can keep track of, and at last it's time to retired it and the many, many conversations we had, and begin again with a fresh and clean slate. This time around we hope to be able to help more people who are actually deserving of it by banding together to share information, conversation, and friendship. Anyone and everyone is welcome to come and hang with us... and there is only one rule... "Have fun and be yourself".
The Original Original Thread Starter Post
Well, as you can probably tell from my clothing and basic hairstyle... I'm new here, and I'm just looking to hang out with some people and earn a big of gold by having a serious discussion on anything and everything. I hate bumpers, and I hate spammers... I wanna have an actual chat with someone.

So, perhaps in order to attract some attention from decent Gaian's willing to talk with me, you should know a bit about -me- so we can find a mutual topic. My name is Mea'eshana (though you can't put ' in a name here.... sucky, so my user name has that - in it), though you're free to just call me Mea for now. I'm 25 as of a few weeks ago, I'm female, I'm Australian, and I'm an Artist... or at least, I'm trying to be.
The Original Edit
Well this just started out as a way for me to meet a few new people, but as you can see by the ever growing number of pages, it's become more like a mass hangout, which I think is pretty kewl. Thanks to those who have made it such a great place so far, and who have let me get to know them a bit better and made me feel welcome. Hopefully you'll come and join in the conversation too, and become a regular in my little hang out.

Aged Explorer

7,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

User Image
As you can see by my Deviant ID there's a lot that goes into making me... I am a Proud Furry, And heavily involved in the local Community... I love my family and friends dearly, and would give anything for their safety and their happiness... I'm an artist, or at least trying to be, and I love my traditional drawings as much as I love my Digital ones, though I know that both can always be improved and I struggle every day to get better.

There are generally only four things I like:
Art, Music, Movies and Anime.

Music is a big thing for me, I cannot live without music, and I go stir crazy in a minute of complete silence. My tastes (as many of you know) are eclectic and range from Evanescence, Linkin Park, Breaking Benjamin, Trapt, The Butterfly Effect, Korn, Offspring, etc.... to things like Eminem, D12, Hilltop Hoods, Busted, Butterfingers, Jay-Z, etc... to some Rammstein and Cradle of Filth.. back to some of the oldies like AC/DC, Metallica, Guns and Roses... random stuff like Edwin Starr ("War, what is it good for?" ) , Blue Oyster Cult ("Don't Fear the Reaper" ) , Deep Blue Something ("Breakfast at Tiffany's" ) .... and the list goes on... and on... and on... and keeps growing.

Movies: I got a lot of stuff in this category too. And again it's eclectic. Aeon Flux, Constantine, Dogma, MallRats, Monty Python, The Covenant, The Crow, The Simpsons, TMNT, Transformers, UltraViolet, Zodiac.... and of course there's TV Shows - CSI, CSI: Miami, CSI: NY, Dexter, House, Medium, Numb3rs, Psych, Scrubs, SUPERNATURAL (to which I am addicted!!!) Stargate: Atlantis, Stargate: SG1, Stargate: Universe...and some other stuff I can't think of right now.

Anime: This one's probably easiest to list... most of what I know I have and love. But I'm always interested in acquiring more. AstroBoy, Avatar: The Last Air Bender, Bleach, Elfen Lied, FullMetal Alchemist (of which I now have the whole set, thank you Dustin <3), Naruto, S-cry-ed, Witch Hunter Robin, and a few others that I can't remember. And Anime Movies include: Akira, BlackJack, Blood: The Last Vampire, Ghost in the Shell, Kai Doh Maru, Lady Death... I've seen a ton more movies, those are just the ones I own though.

Art: It's varied, but my favourite Artist of all time HAS to be Maurits Cornelis Escher (M.C. Escher) - the guy most famous for his mind bending tessellations (repeating patterns) and twisted lithographs (like the staircase that goes in every angle, made famous by it's recreation in the movie Labyrinth where David Bowie and the Baby crawled all over it). Most of them were created mathematically, just like Leonardo Da Vinci's works. Yay for Math. Anywho... the rest of my tastes are mainly digital art, and I could sit here all day and list of artists and images that I like, but really the only one worth mentioning has to be Jeffery Scott. Also known as Factory 1019 (http://www.factory1019art.com/). What I wouldn't give to be able to make images like that. ~drools~

Aged Explorer

7,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

User ImageUser Image
My Girlfriend: MidnightBloodRose
My Sister: DemonicAngel12
My Brother: Hayatoru (Not pictured)

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
My Best Gaia Friend: JamieMan
My Best R/L Friend: Bravardo
My R/L Cousin: Vlos

User Image User Image
Other: Spokey
Drug/Alcohol Prize/Donation Mule: Catafalque

Aged Explorer

7,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

If you want to be included here all you have to do is hangout with us for long enough to be considered a regular.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
~ Blethizor ~ Kitty Demonique ~ Panicky ~

Aged Explorer

7,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Regulars from our past that are no longer with us for one reason or another, but I still feel the need to mention them because they made the old hang out what it was... a great place to be. <3

User Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image
- Apocalypse Prince (Apoc) - LastCloud - Anara - Qarfur -

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
- PhantasmagoricalReality (Danny) - SuperADS (Adsy) - K0ibit0 (CID) - Solar Solicitor (Soli)

Aged Explorer

7,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

There's only one person on this list and he knows who he is... otherwise we want this kept empty. You misbehave and we'll name you and shame you here for all too see.

Aged Explorer

7,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Just let us know if you have an awesome thread that needs a bit of pimping. We'll put it up here for you. <3

Aged Explorer

7,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Every 1000th Page: First poster on every 1000th pages gets a piece of free art from me. Won't be anything fancy, but it will be fully coloured, and spiffy looking.

Most Chatteriffic: Last person to post at midnight tonight (21st of May 2010) wins their choice of Minor Prizes

Most Chatteriffic II: Person to post most over the course of the weekend (ending 11:50PM 24th May 2010 ACST) wins their choice of Major Prizes.

Random GiveAway - Every 50 pages: Anyone who manages to post on Page 100 will be in the running to win a random prize chosen by me.
Randomly generated number to determine the winning post number and if it's yours you'll receive a random gift.

Aged Explorer

7,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Available Prizes

Major Prizes (50k+)

Minor Prizes (10k - 49k)
~ User Image - Sleepy BunBun Pajamas (Worth 40k) - User Image ~
~ User Image - Crimson Promise x3 (Worth - 34k) - User Image ~
~ User Image - Autumn Glory (Worth 33k) -User Image ~
~ User Image - Gaia 7th Anniversary Lucky Envelope - Choice of Phee Chan or Radio Jack Slippers (Worth 34k) - User Image ~
~ User Image - Devoted Pawn (Worth 16k) - User Image
~ User Image - Grim Witchling Hat (Worth 11.7k) - User Image ~
~User Image - Satin Hairbow (Worth 10k) - User Image~
~ User Image - Coco Kitty Mascot Suit (Worth 10k) - User Image ~
~ User Image - Coco Kitty Mascot Suit (Worth 10k) - User Image ~

Booby Prizes (<10k)
~ User Image - Spider Witchling Dress x1 (Worth - 9.3k) - User Image ~
~ User Image - Heart of Gold (Worth 6.5k) - User Image ~
~ User Image - Black Tricorner Hat (Worth 3.8k) - User Image ~
~ User Image - Pearl and Onyx Earrings (Worth 2.3k) - User Image ~
~ User Image - Jack's 2k7 Armor (Worth 1.3k) - User Image ~
~ User Image ~ User Image ~ User Image ~ User Image ~ User Image ~ User Image ~ User Image ~

Aged Explorer

7,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Art Prize - Page 1000: No one yet

Most Chatteriffic: Spikey Shadowfang: Posted: Sat May 22, 2010 11:45 am
(Next post was 1 min past 12 - according to my Gaia Timestamps)
Prize chosen: ~ Phoenix Circlet x1 (Worth 44k) - User Image ~

Most Chatteriffic II: Belthizor <3
~ Prize Recieved: Summoning Tome (Worth 60k) - User Image ~

Random GiveAway - Page 0050: Spokey - For post 8 on Page 50 (Randomly Generated Number)
Prize Randomly Allocated: Men’s Wearhouse Flirty Suit (Worth 1k) - User Image
Random GiveAway - Page 0100: Kitty Demonique- For post 1 on Page 100 (Randomly Generated Number)
Prize Randomly Allocated: Fairy Wings (Worth 40k) - User Image
Random GiveAway - Page 0150: H0peless Romantic- For post 3 on Page 150 (Randomly Generated Number)
Prize Randomly Allocated: Sleepy Nighttime Pajamas (Worth 40k) - User Image ~

Aged Explorer

7,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
- Mea's Hangout -

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/friends-chat/mea-s-hangout-v2-0-open-next-prize-pg-50/t.60636647/][IMG]http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r188/Meaeshana/HangoutV2/hangoutV2link.png[/IMG][/url]

Aged Explorer

7,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
- Mea's Hangout -

Aged Explorer

7,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
- Mea's Hangout -

Aged Explorer

7,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
- Mea's Hangout -

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/friends-chat/mea-s-hangout-v2-0-open-next-prize-pg-50/t.60636647/][IMG]http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r188/Meaeshana/HangoutV2/hangoutV2link.png[/IMG][/url]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff