Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cheery Cat

User Image

Hello and welcome! You have just entered the one and only kingdom of cake and tea, Massu's kingdom! I am its prince and your host, Massu! I look forward to your visit and hope you enjoy the stay! Please feel free to help yourself to cake, tea, or any other treat and beverage that you might like! Come in for a short rest, or stay as long as you like! I look forward to serving everyone and getting to know many new friends!

If you'd like to know more about me, I'll put a bit of information here. My profile also has a lot more information there!

♡ If it weren't obvious already, my name is Massu! Strangers usually call me One, Loved, or Loveless. But I really prefer just Massu! Or Ma-chan!
♡ My age is a secret except to my closest friends. Please don't ask about it.
♡ I'm homosexual. I'm only interested in guys. But I can be friends with anyone! Regardless of gender, sexuality, age and everything like that! So don't feel awkward about talking to me!
♡ Also, I am a boy! Despite how I may act, the things I like, and the gender/how my avatar is dressed up, I am a male in real life! I do often get mistaken as a girl because I'm very androgynous. Please do not refer to me as a girl!
♡ Some of the things I like are drawing, writing, playing video games, listening to music, roleplaying and watching videos!
♡ If you haven't noticed already, I abuse exclamation points quite a bit. And I probably use too many commas, as well. I'm very friendly and always nice! And I have a bad habit of saying sorry a lot, too. Especially to things that aren't my fault.

If you'd like to know something more, feel free to ask me questions! As long as they're appropriate, I will be happy to answer them!

While here in the kingdom of cake and tea, there are a few rules that you should be aware of. Please be sure to follow them as long as you are here visiting us. It would be really appreciated of you.

✕ Follow Gaia's ToS. If it's not allowed anywhere on the site, my thread is no exception.
✕ Use common sense.
✕ Be respectful to me, and especially be respectful to my friends/regulars. You will not like me as an angry prince if I see anyone breaking this rule.
✕ Do not randomly bump.
✕ Also, no copy/paste posts. I will report, delete, and ignore anyone who does so. In that order.
✕ Do not ask me for my e-mail/IM. I will not give you either.
✕ This is a kingdom of peace, so no fighting will take place in here. Do not come in here to start trouble. Do not flame anyone. Do not come in here to troll. If there's a problem, please take it somewhere else.
✕ Have fun! And yes, this is a required rule!

Anyone who doesn't follow these rules will be promptly shown the way out by my knights. Repeat offenders will be banned from entering the kingdom again. But I really do hope things wont have to come to that!

So, now with our little introduction done, come inside! The cake had just been frosted and the tea is always hot!

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shy Warrior

User Image
Ciao!
I'm in the same boat. If I'm not lurking the GCD or roleplaying in guilds, I don't have much to do on gaia. (Those games just won't work on my computer).
So yes, I'll be very glad of someone to talk to.

Cheery Cat

Yay! Hello!
The Gaia games? I don't even play them. Though I should play Booty Grab more...
But, oh well! How are you doing this... right now?
n.n

Shy Warrior

Yesh, like booty grab and zOMG. The old dinosaur can't cope with it emo .
This horribly cold afternoon? Good, well...to be honest I'm ill, otherwise I'd be work.
And how are you....at the moment?
Are you questing?

Cheery Cat

Aw, I'm sorry to hear that you're not feeling good... I do hope that you start feeling better soon!
>.<;
I, myself, am fine! I really don't have any complaints at the moment!
Questing? Like for an item? Not really. The item I really want at the moment is a Monochrome Keido, but I'm slowly just working up my way to it. No rush.

Shy Warrior

Best way to quest. I like to slowly work my way through one.
Me too, I hate having nothing to do. Although thinking of all the work waiting for me tomorrow is quite scary.

I was having a look at your profile, it's very pretty <3.

I've forgotten the difference between seme and uke. When I do malexmale roleplays I don't really think about it.

Cheery Cat

Mhm! It is!
And yeah, all that work piled up... But hopefully it wont be too much for you to handle...
Thank you! I know nothing about Vampire Knight, but I just liked the pretty boy, so I had to use it.
n//n
And, seme is top and uke is bottom. I'm just no good at being dominating, and as I've said before, I apologize for everything even when I don't need to. My whole personality is just submissive.

Shy Warrior

Nothing wrong with picking something pretty and shiney.
Lol. I'm pretty passive myself. Much easier being that way.

Cheery Cat

It is!

Wah... I'm sorry, I'm not very good at keeping up conversations...
Uhm, what are you up to? Just resting?

Shy Warrior

No, no, sorry. It's my fault, I'm hopeless at keeping up conversations.
Little wonder I have very few friends on here.
I'm watching the season finale of Merlin ;-;.
What are you up to?
What time is it, where you are?
Sorry, I always fall back to questions when I can't think of something to say.

Cheery Cat

Let's both be sorry then for our lack of conversation skills together! Wah!
;~;
Merlin? That sounds familiar...
I'm not doing much right now, mostly just watching a bit TV, loading songs onto my iPod, chatting... That's all.
And currently, right now, it is... 2:20 AM. And I'm not tired at all!

Shy Warrior

Whee! 4laugh
BBC television series. Course we aussies get it much later than everyone else. Pretty lame show though. Only for those who don't mind the athurian legend being slaughtered.

2.2am? *eyetwitch*
I have trouble staying up past 11pm without lots of sugar and company.
But I'm lame and get up at 6am most days.
How do you manage?

Cheery Cat

Ah, I thought it might be something from the UK.
It sounds interesting though...

Oh, really? I'm used to staying up this late! I usually don't go to bed until five! Sometimes even later than that!
Hm, well, I sleep in late. So that's probably why. Plus, I've been eating generic cake for the past few days, so I'm sure the sugar for that helps.
In fact, I just finished a piece of it right now!

Shy Warrior

My mind has trouble comprehanding that. Though on the bright side it means you're online when I am xD. Which is a definite plus, I'd be mindlessly wandering gaia otherwise.

Cake is nice. Have a favourite kind?
I love pavlova <3. Although....it's not really cake. More meringue, cream and fruit.
Do you have afternoon classes? Or do you work?

Conservative Explorer

6,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
*looks around*

Greetings =D
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff